Letter to the Inquisition: THE DRACONIC GUILD OF ADRIA

10 minutes ago, Qizu said:

“I already moved out.” the Dragon spoke to himself as he read the notice, a large laugh leaving his body. “Funny how someone knew exactly where it was!”

Hide contents

Congrats! You’ve made a post about a fireplace in a basement? 

Spoiler

Why do you care if its RP post silly billy?

Manfred Barclay raised a brow as he carefully inspected the sketches depicted on the letter that was eventually sent off. . .

"A strange pattern, to be sure. I guess time and further investigation by the Inquisition will tell what's going on up there in Velec exactly."

Edited by Ramon

[!] A letter is posted blatantly upon the door of the Chieftain of Katzak's most adored tavern, public for all to see.

Dishonorable Ludrik von Katzak,

Mind vyr business - or, grow a pair of balls to address this problem to w Duke rather than palm vyr mouth in shock and run with vyr tail tucked between vyr legs straight to w fools that would nod their heads e give vy slow-witted congratulations for vyr slanted expose. That moy adrians all worship this false idol found deep within a basement that y have niet seen in mea entire life jest the logic of a bumbling zhenya, or a propagandist seeking reasons for the continuation of the slaughter of mea home. Do vy have niet shame? Vyr mother does for vyr mere existence. 

With mea love,

Suzana Sarkozic. Countess Emalyne.

P.S: Send me w address. Y will fumigate for vy. Do niet come.

7 minutes ago, amyselia said:

[!] A letter is posted blatantly upon the door of the Chieftain of Katzak's most adored tavern, public for all to see.

Mind vyr business - or, grow a pair of balls to address this problem to w Duke rather than palm vyr mouth in shock and run with vyr tail tucked between vyr legs straight to w fools that would nod their heads e give vy slow-witted congratulations for vyr slanted expose. That moy adrians all worship this false idol found deep within a basement that y have niet seen in mea entire life jest the logic of a bumbling zhenya, or a propagandist seeking reasons for the continuation of the slaughter of mea home. Do vy have niet shame? Vyr mother does for vyr mere existence. 

With mea love,

Caius Godwin perked a brow.. penning a letter to pin it beside the one of Suzana.

"To the treacherous Sarkozic,

Even before this, your people were too renown to have declared Aurelius as an Exalted. There were many cases of false idol worshipping and even had your Duke go trial for it alongside the many others, even the Neo-Renatians who started such idolatry.

With utter spite and and honest hatred towards the heretics in Adria,

Caius Godwin Alstion"

"Yes." whistled wind through the An-Gho, fully aware of the Adria-wide worship of the terrible Azdromoth and the presence of dragons blood mixed with milk in Adrian baby-bottles. The spooky fireplace was more than testament to the debauched plans of the Burning Consult headed by its nephilim masters. 

8 minutes ago, amyselia said:

With mea love,

P.S: Send me w address. Y will fumigate for vy. Do niet come.

"Vyr mea yem mea em w y niet blyat n w L vyr aedylmea" replied Ludrik von Katzak in Raevspeak

Spoiler

image.png?width=1011&height=560

Masterpiece made by @LordOfBeards

"The Pontiff dares to accuse us of heresy but it was he who openly confessed to having given mercy to the Azdrazi." Ser Darius muttered, throwing the accusatory missive into the campfire of Adria.

Somewhere an Adrian Patriot prays to Azdromoth before bed.

"Mein GOTT! As Minitzer this cannot stand! As an Inquisitor this shan't stand!" Yvian proclaimed, going to ready his blades and speak his prayers.

"Thanks for the heads up mates. I can't stand dragons. Though you should know by now, that Haensers come to Adria only to bleed." Sir Liam comments, still repurposing yellow and black shields as decorations for his home.

Ethan read the missive to its entirety. "Hm. Not sure what they are complaining about. The Azdrazi are better company than the coalitionists." He then wrote a letter addressing it to Ludrik Katzak "Do something about it." were the only words upon the paper followed by a drawing of him with his arms up in a /whats up bro/ pose

Arnaud de Novellen shook his head as he read the missive inside a church "I think we ought to give the Adrians the benefit of the doubt, for while they are warmongers, I've known they can also be kindred people of GOD... I do not for a moment belief the average Adrian to be a worshipper of the Daemonic Azdrazi. But neither do I for a moment presume that this discovery of the righteous Ludrik Katzak is false. Let us laud this man for sniffing out and uprooting the filth of evil in a Canonist realm, with risk for his own safety. Now that this matter has been brought to the inquisition, I hope the Duke of Adria knows what is best and recognizes that judgement awaits all, and that the Duke would therefore renounce this putrid corruption of his fair land and despite political differences, proclaim his enemies in war to be brethren against the Azdrazi!" He'd nod to himself as he tapped Katzak's missive "Let the Duke speak God's virtue, and cleanse and purge this stain together with the Church. Let Adrian Canonists carry the torch and Aaunite Canonists the oil that will together burn the blight of the dragonkin."

“Must…kill…Haensers and Minitzers.” States a dragon into the ear of Manus.

"It's an upside down cross you ******* brainmelts," Stanimar clarifies for all the people blabbing about non-descript fireplaces.