formatting is over

Werew0lf

my wandering wizard rewrite is over

Its so joever...

There's hasn't been any changes to the forums software recently.

Perhaps a recent update to your browser is causing the issues. What are you using?

11 minutes ago, Llir said:

Perhaps a recent update to your browser is causing the issues. What are you using?

the problem in particular seems to be independent of browser, and is being experienced by everyone (i tried it on both chrome and firefox and it still occurred)

it occurs when trying to paste in images to forum posts (also when attaching them directly, but it seems to be worse when pasting), it seems extremely easy to exceed the 'max total size' of attachments, which seems arbitrarily assigned and I don't exactly understand what is happening with it.

I don't know if it was always like this but i sincerely doubt it because it makes it impossible to put more than 1 or 2 images in a post unless you scale them down in file size

2 hours ago, Llir said:

I made sure not to update my browser since people started telling me it was going wrong. last browser I had was the one where I was able to post thallassos (which had an odd 70 pictures)

primarily when you use Firefox you can directly paste stuff from google chromes into lotc, but that doesn’t seem to work anymore 

same occurs when pasting images from google chrome 

as mentioned above llir, I think it's not a browser issue but a google doc issue.

They used to embed images automatically instead of uploading them to the website. Is there a way to making embeding easier or just letting us post google docs directly to the forums?

@Werew0lf For my skin auction, I just uploaded images to imgur and then copied the image link, and it embedded. That should work as an easier alternative for now?

49 minutes ago, Amayonnaise said:

@Werew0lf For my skin auction, I just uploaded images to imgur and then copied the image link, and it embedded. That should work as an easier alternative for now?

or use discord image links.

NO

✤ Templarism occupies [3] Magic Slots.

✤ Templarism is incompatible with other Deific Magics and Dark CAs.

✤ Templarism is incompatible with any race other than the Descendent Races: Humans, Orcs, Elves and Dwarves. 

✤ In the event that a Templar be severed from Malchediael’s tether a third time,  willingly or otherwise, they will be ineligible to receive it a fourth.

3 minutes ago, Werew0lf said:

✤ Templarism occupies [3] Magic Slots.

✤ Templarism is incompatible with other Deific Magics and Dark CAs.

✤ Templarism is incompatible with any race other than the Descendent Races: Humans, Orcs, Elves and Dwarves. 

✤ In the event that a Templar be severed from Malchediael’s tether a third time,  willingly or otherwise, they will be ineligible to receive it a fourth.

wot