[Complete] Report (itdontmatta, Hogobojo)

Player(s) Involved

itdontmatta, Hogobojo

Explanation

Over the past week, I've invested numerous hours building in the wastelands and gathering resources for my creations. Unfortunately, my efforts have been thwarted by @HogoBojo, who not only removed my builds but also resorted to spawning resources and mobs to disrupt my progress while I was working in the wastelands.

In recent episodes, someone I considered a friend, @itdontmatta, took pleasure in going into vanish mode and intentionally knocking me off my builds, ultimately leading to my demise and wasting my valuable time. Similar to @HogoBojo, this individual also unjustifiably removed my builds without any valid reason.

It's important to note that the wastelands are designated areas where griefing and subpar building are permitted. As a member of this server, I have every right to construct any type of build that allows me to express myself, just like any other member, especially in the wastelands.

Furthermore, I believe it is only fair for my builds to remain intact and for me to enjoy the same level of fun as other members of the server. Although I acknowledge that my builds may not meet the server's quality standards, I sincerely apologize for any discrepancies and assure you that I am adhering to the rules of the wastelands.

In an attempt to resolve this issue, I have reached out to both @HogoBojo and @itdontmatta, requesting the return of my items. However, they have responded distantly and taken pleasure in the situation, often laughing it off. It is situations like these that have tempted me to break the rules in the past.

It is disheartening to feel that despite investing time to respect the server's rules, my efforts are being disregarded by admins who take joy in mocking me and other players repeatedly, essentially turning us into temporary amusement for the server. I have made multiple donations to the server in the past weeks, further highlighting my commitment.

Overall, the conduct displayed by the administration in this entire situation has been highly immature. I have limited time to spare on LOTC, and having my time wasted in such a manner is highly frustrating. As I mentioned earlier, these circumstances have previously led me to act out and break rules, and that is something that should never happen.

I might have addressed itdontmatta fairly bad on the first time, but that's usually how we talk me and him : Evidence

Relevant Material

Evidence

I might have addressed itdontmatta fairly bad on the first time, but that's usually how we talk me and him, you guys can just look for HogoBojo abusing me.

https://imgur.com/a/TQsiXJo

SMP

05/28/23

Evidence of uncooperative conduct.

Evidence

I have contacted them both in order to resolve the situation and have my items reimbursed but they have both failed to do so.

Before posting on this thread, please review the Report Rules.

i cannot tell if this is satire

This is 100% serious and I have contacted @Telanirand will ultimately contact @Tythusif this is not handled correctly.

Itdontmata has been gaslighting me for a long time and I am tired of this.

true as ****, his lavacast's are valuable to server experience

god bless

I love good satire.

Truly a shocking turn of events. These accusations against these highly respected admins are being looked over by a team of highly educated individuals as we speak.

I volunteer to take the admin position once these two ne'er-do-wells are banned.

I’m pretty sure at this point Ch**les is a social experiment

Warning to everyone that you need to be involved in the player report to post, right now a lot of you are in infraction and could be considered as rule breakers.

What do you mean “Matta destroyed your buildings”? You never built any buildings. You’re not being gaslit. Gaslighting isn’t a thing.