Resignation of Kingship, Odin 'The Peacemaker' Freysson Ruric

Odin the Peacemaker shall enjoy his long awaited retirement! Longest NL in all of Norlandic History!

"He did well." Beaming from ear to ear, Hilda Freysson applauded King Odin for his triumphs, before turning to face a certain Eiriksson. "But it is time for a new age to begin."

Agnar Grandaxe nods upon reading the missive

"Welcome to retirement."

Veralya Wynasul looked to the treaty she had just signed, indicating it would be reconsidered if a new leader was appointed "Well... I suppose there are more meetings in my future..." The 'aheral commented, before drafting more letters.

Ailis Sutharlainn noded and quietly said " Glad I was there for it. May he stay well in retirement"

The Arvellon would look over the missive with a sigh. "Suppose the valah are getting too old anyways..." he would murmur. Perhaps a bit skeptical that anyone could fill in the prior kings shoes. 

"About damn time." stated the Freysson, then tending to her errands once again.

18 minutes ago, Kingdom of Norland said:

daughters

Spoiler

Daughters... plural?

Grimm lets out a sigh when reading the missive "Well..." He pauses for a moment, before beginning to softly chuckle "maybe now we can tear him away from that damned stack of paperwork..."

Theroden nodded solemnly as he finished reading the missive. "A good man and a truly great ruler. I did not always agree with his choices, allfather knows, but his heart was in the right place. I shall pray for him."

Edited by Crymson

Long live the king! Iron from Ice!

Farian scans the missive, eyes darting to 'Resignation', "Hm, I wonder if he wants a song dedicated to him."

"Odin the honorless, breaker of oaths, finally retire. Maybe Norland will see light once more."

A redskin then made his way to the northern kingdom, aiming to speak with the keepers of the Red Faith.