Man in Haense needs job

WarcrimesofWonka

Malcolm Godunov penned the following letter to an Andrei Bukoski:

"Good man of Haense,

I would be delighted to assist you in finding jobs within our capital.
There are many government positions available for you to take up, or many

militaristic options as well. You are a clothing maker, so I shall reach out to

any clothing shops to see if such jobs are available. And at the end of the day 

if we are still unable to find something for you, I will personally take you under

my wing to work as a blacksmith and create goods for the people of Haense.

No man in my nation goes unfed.

Signed,

Malcolm Godunov

P.S. If you receive any letters from a 'Norland', it is best to throw it away

immediately. Unless you wish to be extorted for everything you have of course."

Amaya approaches the esteemed Andrei Bukoski to share a drink in the tavern, learning about his life and the tales he has to share!

e6Jp5tNhU08S_n1l0h39k3nsuxxK4tlKBGJsMDoBeFr72fKOeRYVU3HiDDTA0h8P5B6R-T0v5wvcpJ4VLOZw3KEyZstF-4XF3X3C4tHa7hApBkx1VSrFwpkkxIPbPBO55Pgwi8Sdrf1Ex4aHpUZTamI

[!] A  letter is delivered by courier, addressed to Andrei

Hail, Andrei Bukoski,

I was informed of your plight and need of work. I can offer you a respectable and notable position in service to the King of Norland, be it a scribe or a warrior. No man should starve and no men in Vjardengrad go hungry. We have soup always available in our square for those in need.

P.S. Of you receive any letters from a 'Haense', it is best to throw it away immediately. Unless you wish to be forced into submission by Heartlanders.

By The Blood of the Herald, Baldr Edvardsson Ruric, Hand of the King, Prince of Norland, Chieftain of the Edvardsson

XBt2t1cssPz3Z-2EC-xHvrwyhqVAqob_iBrgzq7ju5RnfeLj_TXM9PidSVYjR0WRW3ujgQYYVrIq0dXiq8zdTWfiJcvDSH9eBMQSImPr2eEx7WtYofztDlR0V7Zh8k2vtadf_2rQDl_D_5t9j2xfUDQ

Io sends a very neatly written letter as is the current fashion trend.

"Hello!

My name is Iosefka Anarórë of Norland! My grandfather swore a vow to combat hunger wherever it was found, and gave carrots to everyone! He ended lots of famines. I don't have as many carrots, but I do have GIANT carrots! And also lots of bread! Estel also makes pastries, and you can have mine. Visit Norland any time!

Whatever a regard is,

Iosefka Anarórë, Grandchild of Boots Anarórë and Scarlet, Child of Eilika Anarórë, Laird Heir of Grenzstadt, Chieftain of Clan Anarórë (including titles associated), Shogging King, Elysium Noble, Rozania Noble, Norland Lair, Honorary Ludovar, Friend to Barclays, Dragonslayer, Giant Feller, Necromancer's Blight, Bandit's Bane, Demon Destroyer, Renowned Archer, Renowned Spearman, Swordsman, Tailor, Reluctant Medic, Patron, Spouse of Blanca, Wall Child, Toxicos of Gendik, and all other titles that do not fit on this letter."

The King of Haense, Lord of the Highlanders, and some other titles put aside the letters and embarked to actually speak with the man.

BsLw2mjYG5AxtqEizxyOPwbigpfFK_uD1bg3gZ1mbVuQI6-HIgcp7TpTqJE9lqAcid_b6PO_xHhZ-8ZTrsCfsHyGbmSgrehH6ajWYPC-pjDBXS_hj6FlVJvvPybHYLR6TvZvYPiPR_DpW9AvgbXTSA

rHomKpu4caFJT0alEPuDTl7_TZV1ni-k1OgEO4vQOMb_OoN52IAsxkDjZ8_e7ouj8zIlch5EUsSTqMMheWRGZr95AFdCgCkhN2vOL2C0Zgj1cPY5lia_8SgZen16e1nnIm7QFyXBhU8z61CD8GuSMw

We take pride in your money

est. 1764

Dear prospective employee,

On behalf of Vykk Co., I am pleased to extend an invitation for you to join our esteemed organization. Your exceptional skills and qualifications have caught our attention, and we believe that you have the potential to make a significant impact within our corporate structure.

At Vykk Co., we pride ourselves on our dynamic and competitive environment, where innovation and strategic thinking drive our success. As a company known for our distinct corporate culture, we seek individuals who possess a strong drive to excel and thrive within challenging circumstances.

Your professional background demonstrates a remarkable ability to navigate complex ethical landscapes and adapt to ever-changing business dynamics. We were particularly impressed by your expertise in strategic planning, resource optimization, and your demonstrated track record of delivering results in demanding settings.

As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our ambitious goals and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. Your unique perspective and skills will undoubtedly enhance our organization's capabilities and help us maintain our position as a formidable player in the business world.

We would like to invite you for an interview at our Vykk Co. headquarters, where you will have the chance to meet with our leadership team and further discuss how your qualifications align with our corporate objectives. Please let us know your availability, and we will be happy to schedule a suitable time for the interview.

Once again, we commend you for your outstanding achievements and express our genuine interest in having you join Vykk Co. We believe that your talents will thrive in our corporate and competitive environment, offering you valuable opportunities for professional growth.

We look forward to meeting you and discussing how you can contribute to our organization's continued success. Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via bird.

Warm regards,

Vykk Volaren,

Legendary Blacksmith, Legendary Woodworker, Legendary Alchemist, Legendary Teacher, Paragon of the Red Faith, Chieftain of Clan Volaren, Chief of Acquisitions. 

3dM6xjsSx869t0neTvXdkbiFMRxe25-lkSh-RYnB1INsVeffFysW7LQaMzLIphfUEWIItAc4d9QAL2Z8ruYRvxVd2cHV55fBKC0lu6w7TG6hrgdhVI8FDMiLNtZiDtu8hGufZ9zV5OBelPf5xMHHJQ

Disclaimer:

While Vykk co. does produce some of its own products, a majority of its products are purchased from third party vendors and does not guarantee the quality of any products not made by Vykk co.

Vykk co. does not ensure the quality of any products produced by Vykk co. nor is Vykk co. liable for any damages to person or property caused by or to products made by Vykk co. or it’s third party vendors. Any and all complaints can be forwarded to Vykk co. headquarters located in Sea’s Landing, Morsgrad where they will be processed by a quality assurance technician.

The King of Norland, sent an official invitation to his coronation to the man known as Andrei Bukoski. Where he will be a guest of honor and offered employment.

1Arx2igVQGVZPXqMxDU3QKXrECE1qbq_X37HEjqA54fGgnEAOcXi8rGtT7g8M2MdGKuZmzO54HnPdtwsFKd9MRS8yQtjFbnK7dE5-QY1BMzFnYFJsItaZbsWr7DuCMN4TuYf8K4UxOdRr5HqkDFoKw

Greetings adventurer Andrei Bukoski. I have heard of your petition for work from my connections in both Haense and Norland, but I believe both of these folk, and you yourself, misunderstood your plight. Neither labor nor minas will offer you fulfillment, only glorious purpose.

Come to the COUNTY OF ALDERSBERG. I will not coddle you with payment but burden you with purpose. Where a King will offer you meaningless titles as rewards, I will offer quests for your salvation. Where a Merchant will offer you fleeting material wealth, I will offer you a path to immaterial salvation.

I will hold you in my prayers, Andrei Bukoski. I ask you hold me in yours, and heed this advice; put nothing before the Glory of Godanistan.

Godani jest Wieczny.

The Right Honourable, Markus Marie Sarkozic,

Count of Aldersberg

Kh7q_JeOoCqprlQO3Dsdf-EyvrWsS3vxmFDevA28eVtxZFelLVwo4izUQV5XxSAB4GH31mNgzucjt3UYSTchwwEp34Auu2K8Zbv5szlX1gKOjOyzNe_0_5jRKpgu9Yrh2zJ_ig8fUKm0spyYgL-0lA

1YA-ZJufcGFFzkwEh00h9QUnTuM4hCUEiE58ueWuiSvTN6_72nyIsNNjJ6UsrKJKqzjzhgBs4znJ4IkK3kEeeKFcMh-wq74uNiuF3oqajFnKjq_n2IdnZLqj18wuWshZvqULBpPUTfbyibx1I3Z0uQ OOC: People are stacking letter replies here kinda as a joke, don't be overwhelmed! Whatever you do on server have fun and happy Roleplaying! Feel free to reach out to me for any lore questions.

aYcLJCJe2JBGnxTCko67FmtnwSmVDuCeNdr4zDGej3scx0WjS4249OtAFIZUlf_lrbz-CgIObFVTUqyJtm8x95MwgupoX3FLJgRTGEMfgJyBo3NnrBnv8eAbck6MSnB6lNxBA97HJSUPxFRdI0Fl0IY

Dated 16th of the First Seed, 135 SA

TO THE RIGHT HONORABLE ANDREI BUKOSKI,

It has come to the attention of our most esteemed associates that you are a man both in need of work and blessed with great skill. Undoubtedly you have been already flooded by spurious, ostensibly well-meaning letters, however I suspect the senders do not truly wish to see you prosper. Therefore I do humbly invite you to join us in Númendil, where you might live and ply your skills in the peace and beauty of our beloved Númenost the Fair. As it happens, we have many positions to be filled in the Royal Citadel of Minas Aranath, and our Royal Guard is accepting new recruits at all times. Should neither of those strike your fancy, however, there are a good number of odd jobs needing done – to be paid on a by-contract basis – to see to your financial needs until such time as you find yourself settled.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Signed,

HER ROYAL HIGHNESS Caraneth Aryantë of the House Arthalionath, Princess of Númenost and Minas Amath, Templar of the Archangel Michael

UeB17cZMaPvgzy7QY_XQsLwqdxFjjHFmGAuxc6YHiy-Qji5hitXVn8afL0gt2zu_vVLh_kVMBilvHXFKxSa9Y6u2YxgI6U3p63uU9h4xSwQtI4vELPS_9At_Kj04uTysjZLW4E7emRB8Q8yqIYlK8ms

P.S. We will give you a great bounty for aiding the cause against the Undead Menace.

P.P.S We also have very nice houses. And we have very large fields, if you just want to farm. 

Spoiler

Forgive the poopoo formatting I posted this at work lol

Edited by AstriaS

"Another example of the Haenseti nobles not caring for the plight of the common man!" Frey would remark as he read what the poor man wrote.

1 minute ago, Salvius said:

"Another example of the Haenseti nobles not caring for the plight of the common man!" Frey would remark as he read what the poor man wrote.

Queen Hilda Eiriksson Ruric weeps, mourning the struggle of the common Haenseman.

gorkilbanner.png

ON DA TWELFTH YEAR OF DA WORLD CAKTUZ

TO DA PINKIE ANDREI BUKOSKI

Da greatezt klan in all da Uzg, agh in all da realm fur dat matter, Klan Gorkil, iz zeeking out snagaz to work in da minez. Lat will be blezzed with AZH (1) ration per kaktuz day, bearin' ah loaf of bread, azh ztrip of jerky, agh a mug of water. If diz intereztz lat, zhow up to da Uzg within da next kaktuz week.

DA WAGHGOTH Kho of Klan Gorkil, Da Fizt of Ugluk, Warchief of da Badlandz

4 hours ago, Mio said:

The King of Haense, Lord of the Highlanders, and some other titles put aside the letters and embarked to actually speak with the man.

Spoiler

3npdoz.thumb.png.1e2f355b91cd48c0680a177311e85f44.png