what do you think of the current Cloud Temple soulstone system?

frankdh

do you feel that rebinding a soulstone to a new pillar at CT is easier for travel? did our old system with hubs simply work better? or, would you prefer a warp sign placed on each pillar instead?

are the current timers for soulstone-based travel too long in your opinion? if so, should timers be lowered, or should we have more soulstone slots?

i have no true power here i am just curious mostly

hub click haha i'm there

woah!

this system so much back and forth back and forth

ugh

not too big a deal though

having to rebind ss a million times

sad

I think that the sign warp system was better, personally, because including the soul stone thing for all warps can be tedious and confusing, especially for new players. When I first saw it I, after around 4 years, needed to be walked through it. Although yes, I am small brain, so are many other players. 

I think warp signs was best, they are overall so much simpler. 

Also I liked when CT was a place on the map, so you didn't have to warp away. Sometimes I like just walking out of CT, seeing the scenery of the temple, like we did on Arcas. 

I liked the old system more. Not a fan of having 2 rebind my soulstone continuously 

It would be better if you had the SS to CT and then you could just click a button or click a warp sign at the different pillars to warp you to the correct hub

I personally loved it the moment I saw it. It's just so flexible and cool and  MASSIVE advancement compared to last map.

tbh fast travels were more convenient than this system

i don't like having to go back, rebind my soulstone to a pillar, use the soulstone then realized i accidentally ss'd to the dark forest instead of midlands

should be signs

it's really clunky and I constantly see new players asking how to get to x place and struggling to figure out how to SS. Last map it wasn't as big of an issue because last map you didn't NEED to know how to soulstone to get somewhere, but now you do which I don't imagine is great for player retention

just having them be warp signs would be infinitely easier and simpler. it's also irritating having to constantly cycle through and rebind and unbind every time you want to go somewhere

I prefer the hubs we had back in Almaris; it was a lot easier than having to ss bind every single time I want to go somewhere..

17 minutes ago, MeteorDragon said:

It would be better if you had the SS to CT and then you could just click a button or click a warp sign at the different pillars to warp you to the correct hub

PLEASE

THIS

PLEAAAAAAAAASE

/ss claim

/ss bind 1

/ss claim

/ss bind 1

/ss claim

/ss bind 1

/ss claim

/ss bind 1

/ss claim

/ss bind 1

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

only read the title

i despise it and i don't fkn know why people decided to convulate such a vital mechanical aspect for rp

like if the roads weren't 5+ mins long to get to any place then it would be tolerable but this **** is dumb...

edit: im enraged just to even mention it, its so unbelievably stupid and hinders rp more than contributing to it

hubs or warp signs, this system is incredibly stupid

not a huge fan of the back and forth tbh. constantly rebinding your soulstone is a bit annoying but its not a deal breaker bc i still travel.