TO THE DWARF KING

sneakybandit

"The FATHER wills this." The High Keeper spoke with gravitas

"They are half our height but twice our width."

"Short and simple." Artyom Eiriksson said as he prepared to accompany his Cousin-King wherever he may go

"IRON FROM ICE! RAAAAAAH!!!!" said the aged warrior known as Dominic Kvitravn as he sharpened his axe, having been a veteran of many battles on behalf of Norland

A worried mother prepared for the worst. How many tears would she weep this time?

"Well, well, well..." Lord Raziel looked at the treaty Talar'nor had with Norland, "I hope this still counts, because I don't like Irehearts either."

"Kill the bastards." Recommended Thráin once more, grumbling as his beard was at hazard, forging great weapons for Urguan.

A tired old Dwarf sharpens his axe, grumbling as he did so. "Gailikuroz Ire'earts, yet 'gain- The Kingdom pays cause they cannae pay nice." Jorvin eyed his reflection in the steel for a moment, before gruffly sighing. "Ah'm sorry, Halvar."

“An insult to our people is cause for their genocide”  Kenswey grumbled from the confines of his home.

"Short and sweet." Vykk nodded "Gotta hand it to 'em."

Nae'rana Drakon squints, trying to read the dark writing of the missive but utterly failing.

"Nobody wills this. I hope the Canonist Peoples who seemingly may end up backing whichever side agree to refrain from doing so.

If a war between Dwarves and pagans, and maybe Elves I don't know they're cowards, is to occur, may the Canonist Folk agree to leave them to it.

Petty squabbles among the stunted and misguided barbarians are no reason to throw away the peace among GOD's Faithful that we have worked hard for." [racist] Brother Odo states, wary of the lessons learned from how the War of the Wigs started.

Norli Starbreaker wipes the sweat from his brow. This was getting intense. He rolls another set of dice.

"We must demand the Queen of Lurin's left thumb!"

Princess Caraneth, a neutrality enjoyer, begins a betting pool.

1 minute ago, Nooblius said:

Norli Starbreaker wipes the sweat from his brow. This was getting intense. He rolls another set of dice.

"We must demand the Queen of Lurin's left thumb!"

Khenarlum Doomforged sat next to the maddening ex-King as he watched him make strange comments within the halls of Urguan, "Norli... are you alright? Care for some herbal tea?" The Dark-Dwarf then suggested, "Also... Lurin has no Queen..."