THE KOENAS CURATION - VOL. I

i3dhSU3bKnXT5yqwnY3-qRDFo2cX2sWDgg2ijwC4if9iGJuLpbBVpfoSH4r9oDUjtbqzuQK--1tXbnq3zHLMQylIg3DQY4Ug0dnugXPdItwRYNcAdkmVY8wYoRu3uLWXgqbFmQohbFlSTkhLnu-Sc_w

fxIqOIyNwyx1jHHeV28-wOk06Puq1ndH_TaLKJr4DNAi5JqQ8SnIjaeu4jDAuCcVLMQSlHKmZUEYixQ-pvKLy9i8A-s6MgkHI-J1bOHhgCX0Mcf02cfCDlYRfOPKazHpuicuCY_VVVBHLfQyJUhUS6A

A depiction of the Queen-consort, circa 483 E.S.

PENNED BY HRM, AMAYA MILENA, QUEEN OF HANSETI-RUSKA

A PREFACE FROM THE KOENAS:

“Just as my predecessors - Queen Viktoria, Queen Isabel, Queen Emma, and Queen Amadea - recognized the power of the written word in fostering unity and understanding within the Kingdom, so too shall this new edition of the Koenas’ Curation strive to illuminate the diverse assortment of our nation's institutions. It will be an attestation to our shared values, our cultural resilience, and our unwavering commitment to the pursuit of prosperity.”

- HRM, Amaya Milena of Venzia, Queen of Hanseti-Ruska

FcswOK8iSeEN-cJI83TZkcNC2CX5klRd64beGe3WjlEpP2m1bjrISjNEwXH9UWXby7GhqTMhZ_0MP4QJUod80xs9e_Sttzg95L_phTSlrgzbMSVznxcO7kBWcz-kRdS18m9Dr1phCvnY4SYVwH3COXA  

4th of Msitza ag Dargund, 486 E.S.

VA BIRODEO HERZENAV AG EDLERVIK,

The Queen’s Curation - also referred to by past Queens as ve Koenas Curation or the Queen’s Jottings - shall fulfill the purpose of fostering transparency between myself and the beloved people of Hanseti-Ruska. Through this column, I hope to interact and connect with the populace, maintaining both inclusivity and involvement regarding the affairs of the Court and the Kingdom as a whole. 

TABLE OF CONTENTS

I. On Courtly Appointments

II. On Courtly Wardships

III. On the Aulic Council

IV. On the Brotherhood 

I. ON COURTLY AFFAIRS

In recent years, the Haeseni Courts have undergone a significant evolution, embracing a mantra of inclusivity and equal opportunities for individuals regardless of their station or birth. I am delighted to announce that these doors of opportunity remain open to everyone, as we continuously seek new courtiers to join our ranks.

It is with pride that I beseech all members of the Court to warmly welcome these newly appointed individuals, for their skills and dedication shall undoubtedly enrich our esteemed Esrova Court. 

COURT CHAMBERLAIN @Cheese1sgrater

Lady Liridona Amador, renowned for her ability to coordinate grand affairs and Courtly events, shall assume the mantle of Court Chamberlain. Endowed with the ability to coordinate and oversee the inner workings of the Court’s event coordination, Lady Liridona has been entrusted to ensure that the Kingdom’s royal calendar is enriched with memorable celebrations that are executed with precision and efficiency.

COURT GOVERNESSES @Dinochad@annabanana1014

Lady Klara Ludovar and Lady Sierra Coborn, praised for their exceptional aptitude in nurturing young minds, have been appointed as Governesses of the Esrova Court. Their compassion, patience and worldly knowledge shall secure the education of the future generations, instilling in them the values and wisdom befitting future leaders.

COURT MUSICIAN @sage_bug

Miss Sage Harleye, although newly arrived to the Kingdom, shall serve the Royal Courts as an illustrious Court Musician - a designated Scholar of the Arts within the purview of the Esrova Court’s Master of the Arts, Lord Thondorus Stafyr. Miss Harleye’s captivating musical compositions and performances shall enrich the ambiance of our Courtly events, fostering an environment that nurtures the blossoming arts within the Queen’s Court.

ROYAL SCRIBES @Raijen Stars@NovumChase

Lord Friedrich Ludovar and Firr Aithwin Aldor, both known for their eloquence and love of the written word, have been appointed as Royal Scribes of the Esrova Court, serving both the Queen and her designated Secretary. Their skilled penmanship and dedication to recording the kingdom's history shall ensure that the Courtly ongoings of our realm - both past and present - are effectively articulated and preserved for posterity.

ROYAL LAUZYA

The Event Collaborators, coined the Royal Lauzya by the Grand Lord, are integral to the Court’s structure and play a key role in contributing to the overall vibrancy of the Kingdom’s day-to-day atmosphere by providing planned events and outings catered to the Haeseni populace. Such a coveted position is granted to only the Queen’s most dedicated Courtiers, and thus, Her Majesty has appointed three most deserving candidates: Firr Demitrey Novikov, Firr Konstantin Novikov, and Lady Sierra Colborn, Their hospitality, creativity, and warmth shall ensure the smooth execution of Courtly affairs, including the management of events and the comfort of any guests that the Queen may host within her Court. 

THE SERVANTRY

The Servantry is the very lifeforce of the Prikaz - tasked with the upkeep of the Palace and ensuring that all aspects of normalcy are maintained on a day-to-day basis within the Royal Household and Courts alike. Of course, servants may also serve as advisors to both the Courtiers and the Royal Family, aiding them in the navigation of various social expectations with grace and poise. These individuals, entrusted by the Queen herself, have been appointed for their prudence and dependability:

Firress Elena Fonseca, appointed as one of the Queen’s personal Handmaidens.

Firr Konstantin Novikov, appointed as a Butler of the Esrova Court.

Firress Arsie Marigold, appointed as a Maid of the Esrova Court. 

Firress Lilka Svarog, appointed as a Maid of the Esrova Court.

REGARDING THE POST OF CUSTODIAN

Much to the dismay of the Queen and her assorted councilors, a betrayal most saddening was unveiled by the Holy Inquisition: the corruption of the Palace Custodian, Lady Allessandra Amador. Whilst it weighs heavily upon the hearts of the Queen’s Councilors, the Servantry are left without a figurehead, and the Courts, an integral role that is vital to the functionality of this esteemed institution. Should any individual wish to assume the mantle of this vacant post, it is encouraged that they pen the Grand Lord directly to express their interest in the position.

II. ON COURTLY WARDSHIPS

As per usual, the Courts are ever-expanding, and as the doors of opportunity open to allow the Queen’s most dedicated Courtiers to ascend within her Royal Courts, so too shall they for the youth who wish to learn and further enrich their education. The Office of the Abstract and the Office of the Wardrobe have recently publicized their respective recruitment drives, and it is expected that the other Masters and Mistresses of the Queen's Council will soon follow suit.

Moreover, it pleases the Queen and Grand Lord to announce the completion of Lord Walter Weiss and Firress Marian Blackwood’s respective wardships following the completion of their capstone achievements - the Court does look forward to their surely luminous futures. Additionally, it should also be noted that both the Queen and her Grand Lord are always seeking wards to raise up within the Courts.

III. ON THE AULIC COUNCIL

The Aulic Council, the heart of the Kingdom’s governance, is often evolving, much like the Queen’s Council is. Positions are vacated and filled to suit the needs of the Monarch, and with the aid of their councilors, they fulfill the needs of the people - a harmonious cycle that has persisted in our governance and shall continue to do so. I personally wish to extend my gratitude to our former Seneschal, Palatine, and Treasurer - Lady Josefina Barclay, Lord Otto Gant, and Ser Vanhart Barclay. Their service to the Kingdom is deeply appreciated, and I will forever be indebted to them for their tireless work upon the Aulic Council. Nonetheless, vacant positions beckon changing tides, ushering in a fresh set of personalities that will sit upon Aleksandr II’s Aulic Council in their stead.

APPOINTMENTS

THE LADY PALATINE @kaylacita

Serving as the right hand to the King, Duchess Roslin Baruch has assumed the mantle of Palatine following her predecessor, Lord Otto Gant. As the Palatine and senior member of the King’s Aulic Council, Lady Roslin shall usher the King’s government into an era of continued success.

THE LORD SENESCHAL @Ramon

Following the Lady Josefina Barclay’s retirement, and subsequently, in his mother’s footsteps, Duke Manfred Barclay has been entrusted by the King with the management of the Kingdom’s properties and subsequent tax collection.

THE LORD TREASURER  @Z3r05t4r

Not to be confused with his younger counterpart, the elder Lord Thondorus Stafyr shall take up service in the Office of the Treasurer, aiding the King in all matters financial.

IV. ON THE BROTHERHOOD

The Brotherhood of Saint Karl is one of the Kingdom’s most cherished institutions, and most significantly, a major facet of Haeseni culture. It is a bastion that preaches strength, persistence, and unity: the core values that every Haeseni holds dear to their heart. With the utmost pride, it is my honor to record and present the names of each brave man and woman who have since been oathed into or promoted in the Brotherhood of Saint Karl.

OATHS AND PROMOTIONS

Those oathed and promoted in the Brotherhood since 483 E.S.

Friedrich Ludovar to Footman 

Rayne to Footman 

A’lia Kervallen to Footman 

Talinn Tordove to Footman 

Anastasia Kortrevich to Footman 

Jest the Orange to Footman 

Feodor Ludovar to Footman 

Walter Weiss to Footman 

Ryba Novikov to Footman 

Konstantin Novikov to Footman 

Karina Ludovar to Footman 

Kaida Valtonen to Footman 

Viktor Weiss to Footman

Ais to Footman

Kazimir Kortrevich to Footman

Konstanz Barclay to Armsman 

Nataliya Amador to Armsman 

Alyona Godunov to Armsman 

Viktor var Ruthern to Armiger 

Brendell Colborn to Armiger 

Demitrey Novikov to Armiger

Ser Arthur Gant to Sergeant 

FcswOK8iSeEN-cJI83TZkcNC2CX5klRd64beGe3WjlEpP2m1bjrISjNEwXH9UWXby7GhqTMhZ_0MP4QJUod80xs9e_Sttzg95L_phTSlrgzbMSVznxcO7kBWcz-kRdS18m9Dr1phCvnY4SYVwH3COXA

ETCETERA, ETCETERA.

"...Tolerance and acceptance are not mere acts of benevolence; they are the very essence of a compassionate heart. In the North that so often grows cold, let us be the torchbearers, igniting the hearth of empathy and understanding.” 

- HRM, Amaya Milena of Venzia, Queen of Hanseti-Ruska