A SUMMON TO LIGHT

Harald

Sir Ephrem takes a read on the missive, his eyebrow raising as he placed it over his desk "The Lord Vuiller did a bona job finding all those vampyres within his own family..." The Templar pushed the paper within a stack of other documents "I wonder how he found out about all that, maybe he is nen only aware but part of this all? For he is also a Von Augusten by blood"

Monika von Augusten is confused, as she never witnessed her brother being turned! She tugged onto her father's coat. "Papa. . .what did ich do vrong?" @TheosVult

"OOOH SHIT" Bishop Odo says "It's time to put on Ven. OJ's lucky stabbin' hat, we have spooks to gank!"

A young Baron caught wind of the news, stewing away in his study with a pipe hanging from his lips. "These darkspawn ..." John remarked, lowly, with a scowl. "They ought to be purged -- and sent back to whence they came! To Hell!"

Swirling in his heart was a new, holy fervour: the Royal Legate began sharpening his blade.

A young woman fueled by pure rage and hate fire sported quite the satisfied smirk as soon as the missives were all sent. All she wanted was justice for her best friend. For Gwenyth Vilac? These missives were only the beginning,

Milky gray eyes looked over the missive, and there's a scowl written upon pallid features. "I told him he was stupid..." A baritone voice mutters to herself, before she tosses the missive into a nearby fire. "Ancestors help us, or help me not kill my son myself..."

Darkness was the price to pay.

Names, descriptions, locations.

They rang off the blindfolded Haverlock's tongue with lightning speed as her words graced every corner of Aevos. Her sight was taken from her and from them she'd take their very lives. The author could no longer write, but the very power of night shivered when she spoke.

She'd burn their village with words of fire.

"The sins of the past have finally caught up to Ottomar. May he and his followers be called to account for their atrocities!"

Albéric stated assuredly as he read the missive.

A hushed voice sings a song to a white haired babe, As the man holds the babe close to his chest. As the song subsides the baby is lifted into the air, A smile spreading across the mans features "Though they seek me, They shall not find me." he once more draws the baby close, Waggling a finger near it to intice it to play "Though they hurt me, They shall never hurt you." The room then grows dark and calm, The mans veins running black with tainted ichor "No one will ever hurt you.. My son."

(Ottomars turning was attended by no one, The ooc knowledge that it was going on was shared, Not the IC <3)

Konstantin von Augusten would sit arguing with the missive's writters... ignorant to the fact they had already released the missive during their negotiation talks "Gottanverdammt! Monika ist but ein child und Ich don't know of Amadea's whereabouts!"

Countess Eirene Linh Vuiller gasps at the missive, not fully knowing if she should get close to the Von Augustens, or if she should allow her children to see them, fearful they might be turned forcibly into vampyres if they interacted for enough time

Henrik Amador reviews the missive by the hearth of the Royal Valdev Library, recalling with a sour grimace the shame of watching his mother handle their own vampyr issues when he was but a child. 

Though on the other side of the continent, he eyes his blade laying by the flame, and the young soldier knows he will raise it when his Balian friends call. Especially for darkspawn.

Grand Master Halston Veyont reads over the missive spreading copies to his ordermen within the Holy Order of Saint Jude. He'd look to two in particular and announce;
"Brother Gerard, Damian. We have a beastia, check the section on vampyres, we will handle this ourselves if we can, GODs good flock deserve what rest we can afford them."

Edited by FashionBeard

Philip Laurent Halcourt grabbed his crossbow off the wall slipping a bolt into it as he shook his head.

"Shame....Damn shame."