Nation Backpay: Boycott LoTC

Cpt_Noobman

i announced there would backpay a week before i started calculating it, which was already weeks later than the original upkeep start date we had planned at map launch, this is no surprise

there are two things in this world that can be said to be certain

I fail to understand what people are so mad about... less tiles for dead nations!

On 10/18/2023 at 2:37 AM, Pancho said:

This is why I support a capitalist market where the BADMIN TEAM HAS NO AUTHORITY! DOWN WITH THE BOURGEOISIE!

bring back the auction house!

On 10/18/2023 at 7:27 AM, Llir said:

i announced there would backpay a week before i started calculating it, which was already weeks later than the original upkeep start date we had planned at map launch, this is no surprise

Bacon and cheese is divine

On 10/18/2023 at 1:27 AM, Llir said:

Attention players I have decided to bomb Kowaman's house and this error of 'taxes' is being rectified, worry not

well well well if it isn't the consequences of my own actions

Can we also change MC food items to have expiration dates again when the back taxes starts?

Oh and reset all nation mines on non core tiles when people don't pay for them.

If you rubber banded your nation to get 2 netherite nodes and are now whining about needing to pay for the additional 5+ tiles you ate in between your capital and pvp resource cave, that's your darn fault.

its almost as if one could foresee this happening after everyone decided to buy millions of tiles

The Hunger Games GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

Its time

On 10/17/2023 at 8:37 PM, Pancho said:

This is why I support a capitalist market where the BADMIN TEAM HAS NO AUTHORITY! DOWN WITH THE BOURGEOISIE!

take your pills spanish man

12 hours ago, Kaiser said:

Attention players I have decided to bomb Kowaman's house and this error of 'taxes' is being rectified, worry not

thank god, bring pizza tho

imagine expecting a bunch of terminally online social rejects pretending to be orks and other not real things to have the forethought or attention span to think of anything rational when presented with "buy this tile with this resource on it or your community doesn't get to have fun this map"