THE SOVEREIGN'S MISTAKE | THE EXECUTION OF LOUIS DRESNAY

Franczhiz

Andrik with a heavy heart, aided Basik to pen the letter, a huff as the short life of his dear friend had came to a prematured end.

The Bishop Stanislaw remembers attempting to save the life of Louis; although his injuries were healed, the boy had still died from shock or trauma. He dragged the corpse away, mourning for the loss of another canonist life - yet filled with rage by those who sent the boy to die. "How politic warps the mind of the innocent." 

The Margrave of Stassion, a good friend to the martyred Louis Dresnay and Liege to House Dresnay, outraged by the news of this missive began to make preparations to meet with his compatriots and peers on the news, "A great loss it is to not just the March, but the realm. It is time to call my banners."  

Heinrich II Lothar, the Prince of Merryweather, slammed his desk with his fist "There is no justice in this world." He commented in disbelief

Once more a Silver Empire citizen sat atop his manor, a cup of warm tea in hand as he was handed the new missive by a servant.

A smile tugged at his lips as his eyes scanned the missive. "Finally, these Valah make good on the threats they promised eachother." He would motion for the servant to take the missive, and to throw it away. "I must get on my horse soon, there is some mina to be made in the war industry coming quite soon it would seem."

Villorik bowed his head before the altar.

That they had to send some fool to throw himself atop the Haeseni King's sword ... There was not enough factories in the world to produce enough balls for Veletz and Aaun to declare the war they sought.

Sarrah Crowe, that just heard the news said in an outrage "This is an act of war, may Haense Fall soon, and may Stassion prevail! AVE STASSION!"

"Some man comes to insult our King," spat Marjoreya vas Ruthern. "Then cries when he is served justice for his mockery." her features creased with contempt as she perused the document. "Do not put your head within the jaws of a lion and not expect it to bite." she intoned, eyes risen toward her father.

[@ContestedSnow]

Sibyl would read this missive and scoff as she passed it on to her fiancé "Once again the Stassionites seek nothing but war. They fabricate whatever reason they wish and claim they need aid from their accord to help with a falsified problem. The King of Haense would do no such thing without reason" She would hence crumple up the missive in complete annoyance "Cowards and fools" she'd hiss out.

Fyodor strode through his camp, the pungent scent of roasting boar wafting through the crisp night air as his boots sunk within the newly cleared soil. Atop the hill, he surveyed the flickering lights of his warband, their fires illuminating the freshly carved clearing within Rychwald.

"Andrik," he intoned solemnly, locking eyes with his trusted hand. "You bore witness to this tragedy, for Louis was a steadfast ally. The Canonist League, it seems, has failed us once more. The consequences of the events that unfolded tonight will stretch far beyond the borders of Haense and Stassion. I trust you with the duty to ensure my words carry their true weight."

@poki

Ivan Aleksandr had ridden after the men, but it seemed they disappeared into thin air after writing this missive in less than a Saint's Minute.

With a heavy head, Andrik laid a stern gaze into Fyodor's hues, a moment of silence shared between the two bastards before a thorough nod of head was given in return, his palm clenching upon the pommel of his blade, Andrik had a newfound purpose.

"Louis's death will not be left forgotten." He assured. "I will gather our men and march by the sides of Veletz." - "Louis will not be forgotten." Andrik repeated.

@Radzig

“This writer must be utterly braindead!” Alfred muttered to himself - tossing the missive into his home’s hearth.

Elewyn Crowe reads the letter, knowing what it means for her small town and for her station as a footman and a medic. She gathers her gear and prepares for war.