[✗] [Magic Lore] Blood Magic

Benleft

PLUS ONE LET ME BE CHOSO PLEASE PLEASEEEE

59 minutes ago, Benleft said:

-Rituals and Spells may only be taught by a Blood Mage’s listed teacher. 

i like the post mostly, but this is the only part of it ill question. i dont see why an aspiring blood mage cant also learn a new spell from a different teacher with a valid TA.

Is it just me or is the 168 irl day death counter like very short and annoyingly arbitrary to keep track of? I guess if every blood mage uses kloning or corc it doesn't matter.

2 minutes ago, ClassyDryad said:

Is it just me or is the 168 irl day death counter like very short and annoyingly arbitrary to keep track of? I guess if every blood mage uses kloning or corc it doesn't matter.

it's 24 weeks aka 12 weeks after T5 aka twice the time it takes to progress

9 minutes ago, sam33497 said:

it's 24 weeks aka 12 weeks after T5 aka twice the time it takes to progress

Why not just say 24 weeks then, or say both? It's also still a very short amount of time compared to the basically two irl years they have now. 24 Weeks isn't even half a year. It's entirely possible a non-CA blood mage would pk before a mart they submitted was even accepted.

1 minute ago, ClassyDryad said:

Why not just say 24 weeks then, or say both? It's also still a very short amount of time compared to the basically two irl years they have now. 24 Weeks isn't even half a year.

two irl years is like a non PK clause at that point if u really think about it... especially when u can circumvent it easily

24 weeks is a long time in lotc.. if this forces some people to actually PK to a PK clause or to have to be more proactive in their roleplay.. i don't see the problem

YEAH!!!!! CONSEQUENCES !!!!