A QUEEN’S LAMENT

annanicole__

The Princess-Royal of Aaun smiled as she read the letter "She is so strong" 

Marlena d'Arkent gasped at the public missive before looking to her husband Gabriel. "Totally deserved, really. If du cheated on mich, Ich'd ruin ihr entire life and everyzhing du held dear. Ich have nozhing but respect for zhat voman und doing what she needed to do to get away from cheating." 

Spoiler

John regarded the flier with a grimace and an angry sniff - in all his rage, tearing it in two in the diplomatic meeting he attended after Adrian handed it back. Under his breath, he muttered, "Puta. Puta. She is unfaithful ... I heard her years ago when I was a child. She spits in the eyes of god -- I knew I should've reported it!"

"How dare she insult him," the man wept, an ugly look bore on his face. "No better than a peasant, now. Where will she run? Where must we burn?" No doubt, he was ... loyal to Adrian to a fault. Later, he'd go home to his three sons, one of which shared that King's name. In teaching history to them - and others - years later, he'd spit the former Queen's name with venom, or not all, omitting her. A volatile man.

"She deserved better," Albéric concluded upon reading the missive, producing a lengthy sigh.

"Oh, damn.the heir to the County of Salia, Teddy d'Arkentgasped out 'pon learning the news, letter in one hand and fishing rod in the other. Otherwise, the lad was left entirely speechless by this development.

"I cheated on her?" he'd ask, scoffing "She's so delusional, the woman hit a bottle out of my hand, and has only ever treated me with disrespect, let her have a good life. She can do whatever she likes, but she's done nothing surprising. At least now I won't have to hear about her being trapped in Balian after all the times, after all I attempted to assist her in her projects."

"The good Queen should attend mass," Friar Villorik hummed. "There is no better way to vent one's vexation than the sacrament of confession."

"And they wonder why me and mama left that sh-thole.." the young Frederick of Pavano stated.

Marlene von Reuss recalled her tenure as a ward to the immigrant queen, remarking to her husband “She has never had any direction. When I was a ward it was Princess Elena and Lady Nicoletta who guided me.” 

With hands clasped tightly behind her back, Gwenyth propped up ever so slightly on her toes to peek over John Galbraith's shoulder as a note was passed along the table during a meeting of diplomacy. Stormy hues clouding over as she tried to catch an inconspicuous glance at the faintly crumpled note being passed between the Legate and King. "Nie way..." The young squire muttered under her breath and shot a glance to the fellows guards in attendance.

A yount High Elf hears the commotion of his neighboring Kingdom from afar as a servant made his way to him holding the missive.

”I wonder if Balian’s copper mine needs a new owner…”

The Crown Princess of Balian, Sibyl Gwyneth would grimace at the sight of the missive, much of what she had just read was new to her and quite horrific, however she would look to her new gown and crown for her upcoming investiture and sigh. She had important matters to attend to before she addressed what this was.

((will for at better when home tomo, damned mobile foruming))

Patriarch Josef, single and handsome, sends a letter to the former Queen offering one-on-one counseling.