[NEWS]【✧ KAKTUZ WEEKLI ISSUE XI ✧】

Gomoore

Minto'Lur flaps out a page of the cactus weekly, cigar in hand to read through the recent news with intrigue.

Himdokh slams a fist on the table, “We do nub zpeak ill ub da Ologarch! He waz a very hozh rex.” The orc holds his hat to his chest, wiping a tear from his face, “Mi miss Grubnakh.”

Ser Jose Fuentes flipped through the new issue of the Kaktuz Weekli from his desk in Hyspia. He nodded along as he read the stories, cracking a smile towards an imaginary camera. "Even though we are on opposite sides of the war, I never miss an issue of my favorite newspaper, the Kaktuz Weekli."

“Never ceases to disappoint me. Top tier read. I wonder if Patches has seen this.” The musin named Spuds asks himself as he finishes the vibrant publication and heads a few doors down to were his friend lives as he left the paper in front of the door and then departed 

Stepping outside after a much needed nap. Patches of Babblebrook, the King of Musin, yawned and looked down.

By his feet was none other than the Kaktuz Weekli. One of his favourite and seemingly only delivered newspapers.

Smiling, his little nose twitched in delight as he reached out to pick it up.

"Ah wonderful! Another issue for me to read! I best brew a cup of tea...."

He walked away to make one of his favourite drinks, wondering who keeps delivering these newspapers to the Musin Village.

Mari admired the little doodles and color of the newspaper.

Spoiler

this is my favorite thing to read and look at on the forums - the doodles, the writing, it's great
you're doing amazing ! <3

Gul'ash rejoices as another issue of the Kaktuz-weekli found it's way in her goblin hands.
"Dey bezt source ub in-for-mae-tee-on as always!"

image.thumb.png.d135336c9e8e6d6b70bbcdaf37a66b32.png
To the staff of the Kaktuz Weekli

Kindly inform the Goblin Trainees within your employ that, despite their lack of experience, that I can personally attest to the accuracy of their artistic depiction of King Adrian I of Balian, having met the King during his youth. I applaud their artistic skill and look forward to reading further issues of thew Kaktuz Weekli, you have earned yourself a new subscriber.

May we meet honorably, on the battlelfield or otherwise.

NumenatarSignature.thumb.png.f710590aec315034fd69b6a6cfb168a3.png

Numenatar of the House Arthalionath, Lord-Father of Numendil, King Emeritus.