Nation Tier List

JuliusAakerlund

Any RP that involved you...

here i am clicking this bait so fast so that i could see petra was in the top three. shame on you.

i love petra. every day.

For Haense I always enjoy the general RP and community that is there

For Urguan I enjoy the community and unique story events

:)

The kid group investigation rp we had back in late Karosgrad was fantastic. Fort Fort supremacy. 

@tadabug2000 @stickyhon @Wavey

We would go around investigating various things like "The Gay Gray Vampyr" or "The Fluffy Man" or "The Bogwitch". .  it was fun and I miss it. 

27 minutes ago, tilly said:

here i am clicking this bait so fast so that i could see petra was in the top three. shame on you.

i love petra. every day.

petra is at the top in our hearts bc u guys don't isolate urselves 24/7 (closed gates during wartime is understandable) and also have fostered a nice melting-pot community of all sorts of RP races and it makes the place feel a little more welcoming 

29 minutes ago, teeylin said:

The kid group investigation rp we had back in late Karosgrad was fantastic. Fort Fort supremacy. 

@tadabug2000 @stickyhon @Wavey

We would go around investigating various things like "The Gay Gray Vampyr" or "The Fluffy Man" or "The Bogwitch". .  it was fun and I miss it. 

Honestly, yeah this would probably be one of my most fun moments! It felt like we started a Scooby Doo or misfits gang in Haense. FORT FORT FOREVER!!!

17 minutes ago, Unwillingly said:

petra is at the top in our hearts bc u guys don't isolate urselves 24/7 (closed gates during wartime is understandable) and also have fostered a nice melting-pot community of all sorts of RP races and it makes the place feel a little more welcoming 

BRO WTF This WAS SO NICE. and it has always been the goal to be somewhere for anyone. <3 thank you for saying this.

1 hour ago, JuliusAakerlund said:

IF YOU'RE READING THIS THEN YOU WEREN'T CONFIDENT ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR NATION

UPVOTE TO REGAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE IN YOUR NATION

You're cool | /r/wholesomememes | Wholesome Memes | Know Your Meme

(2764.png You're all loved and appreciated 2764.png)

Also, please tell me your favourite moment in your nation, and this post is lowkey a positivity post 1f600.png

Optional second question: Tell me what you love the most about your nation. 

Favourite moments.. hmm 

every day is a new adventure that is different then the last. but probably when I got spooked by someone coming out of the rat tunnels to tackle me in a hug

I love haense bcus of its community <3

nottingham

Honestly I have always loved haense for just being chill for the most part and the amount of rp oportunities, houseguards for nobles, servant work, some active priests before the war, really active mlitary, and all the events that are mostly random things which I love like the instrument making that was supposed to happen today and alike that arent even full time jobs for a character.
To that the actual medival vibe with low fantasy is something I quite enjoy as when theres too much magic it becomes less special if you ask me.
Not to mention that I had enjoyed being a absolutely heretical elf just cassually CHILIN in a canonist nation its usually funny xD
Besides it I had enjoyed lurin when its active, its mostly just a spot of people that dont care a lot and are chilling which has its pluses when you just want to hang out with some people just becouse? Even if its saddly really inactive now.
Celia'nor is a new one but I had enjoyed my visits there as well for the most part? They have some neat evets that are quite unique and its nice to see a actually active Elven city for onec!

Petra Petra Petra i love Petra :)

im a huge huge fan of kaethul but also im very very biased

definitely the group i feel most at home in! i just sort of followed someone elses character into a super active super cool new settlement :D