[PK] Until I Found You

TaytoTot

Holligate Signature

phPymQ4Z8rhLR5CuEPTKZe3asIVB2H9tc0y_SZLj4rvmQgERwXcD160vTLuWcj5VpVwpKz0JQIZABKyFZJufqTzDbW1CkNIsuKNO4GQ3HFrZhPqYHAbDAcy4YoSdYf18u039yp6MCQVVF61jprF4qU8TKe2GPulPMZ9ln5jMFE8I3jjyKHG7Ae87RKOxdQ

Spoiler

Annette had seen things she never wished to see, things that haunted her soul for years to come. Her first love abandoned her, ending their engagement through a letter. She had witnessed her sister kill her father, the smell of alcohol potent in her breath. She remembered her screams and begs as she held onto her father, him whispering his last words before his body became limp and his life slipped away. The heartbreak she bore was so profound, it shackled her to be trapped in her mind with the grief. Her first husband hurt her in ways she could never imagine. Her heart ached and ached, but through it all she still smiled. Her exterior remained unbroken, guarding the secrets of her fractured past.

This changed when she met Karl von Theonus. Her brother had introduced them, ever hopeful for the two to be a good match. His actions always spoke louder than words ever could, and she loved that. He did not need to speak for his eyes told her everything she needed to know. They reminded her of honey, sweet and loving. The way that he looked at her set her heart aflame. He completely changed her life and forged her into an entirely new person with his bare hands. She shared her darkest secrets, and overcame her fears with his guidance. She knew that hardships would come, but he was by her side. Nothing else mattered.

Arguments came and went. Oh how she regretted her words as they slipped from her lips. His ambitions caused her to pack up her things and leave, cradling her twins in her arms as the couple made their way across Almaris, settling in the new place he called home. She looked back at Haense, saddened as she was forced to abandon her Alderwoman position and her friends. But, she never complained, for she had no room to. He had given her the world. He had promised her titles, jobs, opportunities and they were hers. What more could she ask for?

As the woman aged, she witnessed the continent end, her children get married and have children of her own. She watched her youngest daughter become a Countess and her son a Margrave. Her children were making their own legacies, and she knew she wasn’t needed anymore. She was happy with her life, though. As she reflected, all she could do was smile at how far she and her husband had come. 

And now, as an elderly woman, she found herself weeping more and more. Letters came, announcing the deaths of her friends, her children, allies, and acquaintances. Her soft heart ached as it did in the past, but she had Karl by her side. That was all she ever needed. Her walls came tumbling down now, not needing to hold any appearances for anyone. And one day, it finally came.

"I am ready to go." She whispered before her eyes fluttered shut, and her body became lifeless.

Holligate Signature

Holligate Signature

tJucX5qQbLDEUsVfF6axSFwtx1arEVEIg5qh9maU4zCA1eUrp1LjeF27lpl8bgrm1qeyJQhKz8cFda2EC4-BHjFdiJpXfOHz5r70cq6GoUMpeWqLHQEXmw7yW4Fa2KyRbItZwFBojoYffnoSps9F8eSWFMYGWW8GXd3tvKC92k57T4n4bZRMRijIJiuoTA

1857-1961

Letters:

Holligate Signature

Spoiler

My eldest son. You remind me so much of my father, Ludwig. That is why I gave his name to be your middle name. Your father and I named you after two very strong men and you have lived up to that and more. You and your children have been blessings in my life that I utterly adore. Keep GOD close to your heart, my son. @YaBoyJay_

Holligate Signature

Spoiler

I wish to have all of my belongings be passed down to you, for you deserve them more than anyone else. Do not tell, but you were always my favourite grandchild. Seeing you now, married to a fine woman, and having spent your time as a chancellor and regent warms my heart. You are so much like your grandfather without even realising it. With this, I hope you watch over your nephew. He needs it more than anything. GOD will watch over you, child. @Deets

Holligate Signature

Spoiler

‘The Flamebringer’, I quite like that name for you. I see you have become a Knight after the events in Aaun, and to say I am proud of you is an understatement. I know I am not the mother who birthed you, but I am glad to be the one you called Mama. Keep light in Marignan, my dear child. @Destructokeith

Holligate Signature

Spoiler

Blanca, my daughter. I am so proud of you and I am so sorry you could not come over and share tea with me. I am sorry for never getting to meet your children, but I am sure they are lovely. Tell them their grandmother loves them for me, alright? Give them good memories and live freely. There is nothing to ever hold you down now that you are free from the bonds of an insufferable man. You are a strong woman. @EmiliainWonderland

Holligate Signature

Spoiler

You are the greatest friend I have ever known. When I was in a lost place, you picked me up and made me realise grieving was not in my best interest. Even if we stopped talking as we got older, I have always had a place in my heart for you. You are my best friend, Isa, and I am so glad I get to call you that. @Juno.

Holligate Signature

Spoiler

I have many regrets from my early life and you were definitely one of them. I gave you every chance to prove yourself worthy of being present in your daughters’ lives and you never did. Instead, you would rather scream at me about me never letting you see your children when that wasn’t true. After meeting Blanca, I realise that it wasn’t just me you were horrible to. I am glad I saved my children from that. I usually do not wish bad on people, but there is a horrible place waiting for you in the afterlife and I hope you suffer there for eternity. You are an enemy of GOD and therefore an enemy of mine. Don’t you dare talk to my kin any more, you vile being. @exogens

Holligate Signature

Spoiler

I am well aware you will never receive this letter but the fact I wrote it puts my heart at ease. I grieved the loss of you for years, even when I found Karl. I know my father made the situation worse, but I only wished the best for you. I hope that you were happy and fulfilled all your dreams. I just wish you had given me a chance. @CanadaMatt

Spoiler

Wow, I have played this character for over a year. Thank you @Javert and @esotericas for allowing me to play this character. You two introduced me to human rp, something I didn’t think I was going to do on this server for a while. I think this is the most fun I have had on the server since I first started playing. Thank you @StrongBear for introducing me to my these wonderful people I did not yet know I would be calling my friends last August. Thank you @Deets for letting me build the Theonus family with you. I would have never had the opportunities I have had with this character if it wasn’t for you. I can’t mention everyone but you all have improved my time on this character, and thank you.

Annette dump

Spoiler

8bFd64spLBpAqHs2VJApYYJblQlNPvVOtLcZRtARZkHufky3-Cvq3IVDUFttmO1CEQqlRLpyW4gr5l7-iepTMTL8tm8uKmLV2E-WemfCjzbD6ynIxyBjeAbCFNbApgZ4ivz1jAJnA59frBsLcUK5SFTc6M9efjoFIyick8Lo0bnupiIC5QmsMuqv0gjqdw

5suqCXFqjzgWTu8OPam8nckCXyB6ONIChZ9GyH7C0z60kO262RybO4TJ82vqS990fAGR0OhZ3_AK-ZxgZyz3uhTsunacP9FRejIHg9fCBoHyDRNUiCOluc_JRbAm8Dz0HStq_3ptcoHpkBMtx46aNqVr46t3I19eoEXi4Dk6_rrojn5QZj98JK0WrDqYyg

mrhUpX9DJ5Uv4SRfPxuvbcOLf7C7Ye8RMqoPSHSDF_BHQySWZghQZhGKuekS6yfZR5JjsY7633AeMtS3-B3gtqAVDrBHWjLzfPWU-oKf6jAmE7Xdpf60UX_hdMhVYRsxsCOz9zduYer7tUnG0Ltb7I24uKJPhx198xBQWTOmTs2iWD-etSlXWx55pU7hTQ

R0pAGk5bzRzF_4aIpsCboeZUeYopgc8FqLEQ0r-8avHqjNBOrQOvbL-IWu96jZWQPsYaJOYscWJx1nP0OdlJY0H2G81e2gfjleyMNVZVOV4oHOd55XuTi6-tC_98K7BhpMxYK1gCGiQ8Mx99igTZJhfmMuGlhD3z2ugdKo0yLIdx-lMAeb7ch7SmyNhqQg

hfyNOVk8-cGrNBeRF-0bqZ-eddKs1hzyCbASAegxAeFpTu13smnE0djmQ-cbpU3mUEmRRu2tLMy4yx6Aiuio-h6LHFXHxeVwIiTkPHbRgFY2gNGXwwWBlh8tt2L2krZRBCu3KEiueAgvdwmPfuqoLLGRRl1jpMzycUaWdWkMPPOeZJT0lqdk0kViHWoJLw

3QETUOVJUxXZZ3TzoD8X9PLnZbg0N0W6jHNPi1iM9n3DTZtZEi-AUcby6HhxYaO4-a4vzIxrrSsN1wZfHwdN3mSJejIK9jWd6p2RdUbVg-_TQyCHO1QD06y8aZTOkseqRtc4wdWh1l4HL6YrSsFW3YZiIWNPwjm6xvBciz8J_DVlV9xvm86AeR82xXRbOA

phEJPGQreGuy_ZYWcfspMPBikmsEkXWowHgvlS7bnzM9usC5NyTcPZhyaa0y7UFDGePDsyvvFltvXpBOh6Rbn5kwuQum4mHIbjcJJKi0TI8VfMjl6UpIfGH8weIRO1dodV4MXIGb_cadyLn0GEFCKKF9CpxoO5XBwVPpuhc-La1_Upu9KUNXOpOtog9XWw

mKbku8ZtEvaVSnV38VCrFpmd6LrJ-qSAkHbdrGskqKu9wmNhJXNmGF2f5-fkfiy80GVZGGLAiZMW7bzWIUBeUl9Yz0CIB4CYzYsaq7P24R5IBq8Zc1jEHL3SJAVtr2xqntNCfgbomZ5Fme1m7xqydvCC_zGmgtJ4dvD0sjTisa6myoyhOgNfNzomWycbyA

ff2FxFvgD5AXl46k-fwjYD3FS13TB4YnsYRUUFgpz0Miq_0fmFzF-T1-gFFViC27b5bf0K7LGhL5mAxN71dCuXKc6DYdnxPG05Y2fIIgDk-kOpK7QtbjOQdXZBJQRNZzgTtth-fExUOrJoVBbXlyaS9l4t_vMht4lMY5NOGRj4XPe1kZvEpGFypnjqKKHAxisbi7jcKtU1IujZ54UM9ZBA9vvcAfURHntDsUtarWcoCK3nTFdmW320WYFKsb7kI5mIFXQYnAaQ81rEaaYO463X1TAEL-Hjcl7nSoH_EYBpnxnM1LMoIqt11d2jP9CQoOLsvI61yMx0d3pkVig7XQHcHxEVd9GxwMqueyANJGWLiDdYURS-_u9TOEd6Gw

wwjahrdcJaUs4wFHEqvqeEOhADVvAedKj6rHq10WxphfvohF2uvY2toXDl05dQXdCgehbrU6zE29a0UudxIKa_HoHkvGxv9U5aM9_LxsF297yqEtPYZ_YN62tUgxdZ613cL7tAQuZgITT1mTyMYZKVXlPDo30ippfO8hzdOh3W0MzXyInImxM_FHDdUACw

O0ZkEZT66Z6DFEqiFsW_nzYK8eIFKjOFr3jK3RpAf2yyMTienfmtYQvvJD8-llLrt3VJQXVufgRzDlwyrE_YIsUVlp1niDoe0XPzMoTrO5fWwAVmsd6FXkV_PzGEtHE-yVNgmRFxMSVEJtl-CzSqAknbrYP1GFkGp3ocIVH0sQny-VsidOV830eNlIFQ7g

1wvFRJmczOzNeUerZnkNCLaKlWafn3H20YiSjRJCmDbJk0LHQq1e3IDgfKxv1TLTPMJQC7uzBGZZn3_5VLVRO0vFsASk3LCNyxJA4xcktrKJU_Eu0yQC0XeNZHStAiesmZMDIglEkEV8rYXZ_MWCrNE018Jgrucbas00Ktrb6MkMMHH8o15dF1aK0vMpegNlvM32oZHtFwzDY3yhI3AHLpRIWB4IYl3DjUlbhz2qpuAg12Ig_jNZmKwYr-DXSnm4a9DTV8e-d6vyP7A3yHcSvn-zLuJdvPJPIvC5AyV0BN6E3lG2DKR5wH6L-DCSai6H8EEU0Pv-FSIIQ_V76YjAlOi4_Vlv0HcMdUABLNweqbIQX5Q0BLo-qDhj0Hqw7nWagzJ5MjugwUv_GVEdc9FNMhNVN_FMnrvH02r0eaJ2HsfrFW8DrMHtQBcGGrNzH2Np40pJZbVGhGPtVaErHx3UgzPxjIrOEZNucU9V6TdLxlh33My7hwlJivvIzaiv_vdAX6XMkOBUvvnwuovy_kgYLT5r215X4jPBy7ra8g9378w-AKOtjqr9owiNtgyh_E6qzvzeqU93k8uM4gWcA2Q8GxZQ53-CPnT-4XBcNyQNKP4h-YPvRAIf7oqUPCNA46liPSLdYQBWKcbwOqMw8FEA1iWSYa6Nqh7_Ybg_4j94DIJS5EOsiVP94gmyGV7dP3B2N6Zf7jAyIUWnX1QGMp1qrImHfPE1DZr7q_N9nbPpQgo2EfIjZzJybg1g

ICO6ptAcxLecAs_kvvT5PDWiH-xebXseXyus5NpnkXewbqgMb3NDLKO5YSS4a3nZ-K_VgJgKsOeYPPZ8JlDjb0Jzh29uBxMVo3rdZduQ3l0kOF45np5MVhFN_j99SJn_iJs1ZzucOYSmsHwN7nhhpotp7gOLd0_wm7f3kCDIQkh-wuX6SklCPn582Us_AA

Just at the gates of the Seven Skies, the familiar man once known as Adrian greets his sister with a small smile, extending a hand out to her, "Well, finally you get to join me. Now you have much to tell me with all that I've missed. Come come, plus mutter and vater would like to see you."

Peter Stroheim could not put his sorrow into words.

That night within the walls of Vissingren, not a sound escaped the Rose Tower. The usual murmurs shared between the two that escaped its confines had ceased, and its candlelight had been snuffed out. The tower sat eerily silent for the first time in many years, as if devoid of all life. Within it sat Annette's husband, Karl. For the first time in three-quarters of a century, he felt nothing but despair and doom, as if the world held nothing worth smiling for within it anymore. A man of little emotion in recent years, this stoicism was cast aside as the hours went by and the weight of the loss grew with each passing moment. The once proud man was reduced to a tearful mess, as each sob wracked his frail body. Within Karl's hand was held a small necklace bearing a portrait of Annette. He had drawn such for her decades ago, and it brought him a small modicum of comfort to hold such close after her passing, though he knew it would not be enough.

"I am glad it was you first, for I would never wish this pain upon you."

Finally, only after several days locked away did Karl move himself from despair. A resolve filled him as the ancient Waldenian donned his sword belt for a final time. A flurry of letters were written, sealed, and placed upon a desk within his room. For that night, he made ready for a final journey. With the aid of a handful of sympathetic Astorans within the garrison, a horse and saddle were quietly retrieved, and the gates lifted for a brief moment. Casting his gaze upwards, he uttered only a few hushed words before riding South, in the direction of the rose fields outside of Dúnfarthing.

"I will see you soon, Annie."

Blanca Anarore received the letter in her Norlandic home. She looked to her spouse in despair. "Maman died." She held the letter close to her, cherishing it as the very last thing she'd ever have of the mother she'd always wished had been biologically hers. 

When Blanca was younger, she remembered losing her biological mother and the way that it changed her. Annette gave her a chance to start again, a chance to feel the love of a mother unplagued by the things Alizee suffered from. A mother who loved her unconditionally and didn't disappear without warning. 

Annette helped her heal the scars left by Alizee's passing and Blanca's falling out with her father. Despite being disowned for a long time by Emir, Annette didn't judge her. She showed her kindness, something the girl had long since forgotten. 

Blanca finally lost her mother, her real mother, blood be damned.

Beowulf von Theonus signed the Lorraine.

Deep inside the halls of Tor'Praeth, an old heart made of stone momentarily weeps for a lost one that was cared for once upon a time.

Within his forge Artel works on weapons for war when a bluecloak enters, handing him a letter, he takes it "vhat ist this? more special orders?" he asks as he opens it reading it over, blinking and reading it again "Mutter" he says to himself as he leans hard on the anvil, he looks up at the messenger as tear begin to well in his eyes "find Karl und make sure he has nicht done something rash, go!" he waves the man off before sinking to the ground and beginning to weep, his heart heavy with the lose of the woman who took him in and gave him a mother he never had.

22 hours ago, StrongBear said:

Just at the gates of the Seven Skies, the familiar man once known as Adrian greets his sister with a small smile, extending a hand out to her, "Well, finally you get to join me. Now you have much to tell me with all that I've missed. Come come, plus mutter and vater would like to see you."

"Ich vill see zhem vhen Karl gets here. Ich vill vait however long ich need to." Annette responded with a slight smile towards her brother. "Du must understand, brudder."

Calla von Theonus wept for the loss of Annette upon hearing the news. Though she was never particularly close with the woman, and suspected that Annette didn't approve of her at first, she held immense respect for the former matriarch. "Rest well. You of all people deserve eternal peace."