THE HOMOSEXUAL TRIUMVIRATE OF HAENSE

7-FbnkEyCOAF2-xS017KTkmJzZAFrp0uFT1CiPDDkNSn0NJiMUrEbl4bOGKbZxYs2-aqCPwC63_OhAmepnHVIExZoX4TI3QXUIH98lPixVL8TTRGoXO-wTi1CZhnXaND4HYgth-xpi7eetfHqsAwyrc

THE HOMOSEXUAL TRIUMVIRATE OF HAENSE

SCRIBED BY L’HÉTÉROSEXUEL

y0GmShhk624RcTFdQ9DUs0DR8lI_qHRtCO-zpbMPnQX2GYYTI4atYHNQO2lqkYidpzk4QUgV6pfk__nZg1Rk0ygB9KwDUeKmXIQLv_KZil8OrXwiUp_nXDd_BILuoB2jL2he5hXrXEWOfgNslYoTnY8

LET IT BE KNOWN

In the pious and holy Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruski, does a being of a most vile and unholy temperament reside - and it is a being, in its singular nature, for it bears only a single thought:

HOMOPHILIA.

In three parts does it exist: two men, a father and son - this author is certain of the son's unwilling indoctrination, let his soul be saved - and their sycophant-harlot. 

Upon the sanctified and sacred steps of our GOD’s Cathedral was I accosted with this foul creature; it attempted its charms upon my soul, and only by my endless virtue was I saved. It drew upon me, arms outstretched with a grin that one might only describe as Ibleesian. I know not what might have happened if I had not fled. My body quakes at the thought.

This plague - this veritable cult of licentiousness - has set its tendrils deep within the orifices of the Kingdom, for they name even the architecture of the city - their entrances are gaytes and their supports buttresses. I was brought to illness at the sight of such - I lay bedridden from it still. I fear that I might write this upon my deathbed.

LET THEIR MEMBERS BE KNOWN

OvzD_2fOxhXWzvhCIDXc_BgxbLQ9zPKA3Hf32AmJjykftmQgaCrhaKod4AGFXbrnuInymEATBLx-vVeaMGXEykXgrEIHy8fB_Kh0_CFcWEN8sszCGqytt9WgHjFHwd95DxvVy_FkdV6pjS6cJB1dxgM

Spoiler

@Nooblius @Titanium430 @Orphvius for u my lovely pookies

"Woah, oi loike 'Aense now" says Mimosa Applefoot underneath a GAYte in her own village.

"Sometimes I just wonder how things that are taboo within Canondom are spoken out loud about. Sometimes one might wonder whether it is just personal confusion or the work of the Deceiver. Personally, I think it is the latter." The Monastic Edmund Amadeus stated from the room within the monastery.

"Wait, es having two papejs niet normal?" Amari pondered at the idea before shaking her head and returning home.

Marusya Sarkozic gasps, wondering how she has five siblings. She thought she was the gay one of the family.

“PAPEJ WHAT DO THESE WORDS MEAN” An illiterate Esfir waved the missive in her father’s face. @critter

"Dat poor mon, pozzezzed by daemons." Ser Pierre le Noir shook his head in utter disdain, his lips curling in repulsion, as he spat on the earth beneath him. "Ay 'ope 'e finds da help 'e be needin'." 

"Eh? Infertility is Niet de curse of Man. Mortality is. Cardinal Antonius was martyred for gay marriage. Do Niet mind de gay when et es just mankind. Only de alfski should worry about de gay."

Mech Adept Ivan Ivanov Ivanovich ivanovski shook his head

"With each generation, Man's kingdom is split up even further and further between his children causing strife and trouble. Eht ahm niet de place of man to lean into his mortal curse, but to overcome"