[YOUR VIEW] Alchemy Bags

Greehn

Godbless Greehn

Would we be able to rename the bag? If so, that would be huuuuge for alchemy storage in general.

Holy shit, he’s done it again

Looks awesome, good work man!

Is carrying one enforced by the plug in or staff? And what happens if someone drops it to us instead of us trying to take it from a chest? In the event of a heist will be we allowed to carry more than one via the use of the spectating staff or some other means?

I do want to see this in game these are just some of my questions 

1 minute ago, NLThomas said:

Would we be able to rename the bag? If so, that would be huuuuge for alchemy storage in general.

Ideally I would LIKE to have alchemy bags keep their original names and lore.

1 minute ago, Turbo_Dog said:

Is carrying one enforced by the plug in or staff? And what happens if someone drops it to us instead of us trying to take it from a chest? In the event of a heist will be we allowed to carry more than one via the use of the spectating staff or some other means?

Carrying one is enforced by the plugin. If someone tries to drop the bag to you while you already have a bag in your inventory, you will not be able to pick it up. As for the heist part, moderation will need to step in to give their verdict on that. If they're fine with it, I'm fine with it.

I literally see no reason on why anyone would have a problem with putting this in the server.

Bags having tiers through for how much can be stored will be good.

Oh my god yes please

YES