RE: Veletz v. Coalition

Greehn

Troll GIF - Troll GIFs

47 minutes ago, MrMojoMordor said:

A bit of a swing & a miss.
Giving me 'Veletz-Flashbacks' of 2 months of barely any RP because everyone hiding in their houses & bad faith banditry by Veletz-side because they kept taking L's almost every WC & were hurting for gear. 

The Aaun Aerial Naval Brigade will be dropping by shortly to console you with warm wishes and hot coco. 

The outcry for a rematch between Coalition and Veletz is palpable, echoing through the halls of competitive gaming forums and social media platforms. Fans clamor, their voices united in frustration, “This is absolutely not right! We demand a rematch between Coalition and Veletz!” The match in question, rife with controversial calls and unexpected gameplay twists, has left a bitter taste in the mouths of spectators. They argue that fairness and sportsmanship have been compromised, and only a proper rematch can settle the score. The fervor of the fans is not just about the game; it’s about the integrity of the competition, the honor of the players, and the very spirit of the sport. As the debate rages on, one thing is clear: this isn’t just a game to them—it’s a passion, a calling, and they won’t rest until justice is served on the digital battlefield.

1 hour ago, Smmer said:

The Aaun Aerial Naval Brigade will be dropping by shortly to console you with warm wishes and hot coco. 

I will be too

12 minutes ago, Borin said:

I will be too

Captain Admiral Major General Otto

Clearly this is all part of a Sutican deep psy-op to weaken all nations involved so that they may rise again to stop people from reading books.

tell me this is an april fools joke before i read the comments

10 hours ago, Smmer said:

Seriously, I don’t understand how neglectful the people meant to run the server actually are, projects delayed, codes meant to be implemented don’t get added instead we get slice of life gui menus and fishing, this isn’t how you promote retention, this isn’t how you grow the server it’s how you stagnate it.

fishing best plugin, the day I work on a pvp plugin is the day I am paid for what I am doing because I don't want to spend my free time working on a plugin for something I have never, and will never, enjoy partaking in. I don't think you want someone who doesn't PVP working on something for PVP.

this is why i don't play here anymore

7 hours ago, Olox_ said:

"In Aaun we have a saying, fool me once - shame on you..."

@Balthasar@Caranthir_@LithiumSedai@seannie@Ramon

now-watch-this-drive.png

3 hours ago, Smmer said:

we would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids (we got admin pked and persona slot deleted btw)

47 minutes ago, seannie said:

now-watch-this-drive.png

we would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids (we got admin pked and persona slot deleted btw)

*growls at Seannie 

@Greehn Creates worst April Fools bait imaginable, asked to leave staff team immediately

lerecession-enacted-mickey-mouse-economic-policy-fraud-v0-oqnq2xci2rrc1.webp

13 hours ago, Smmer said:

Not to us, not to the people who wasted hours out of their free time to fight. Hours wasted for grinding, hours spent on a game meant to be fair for all. It wasn’t, I said this war would end badly and like always i’m right. You’re lucky this didn’t turn into Acre v Oren, it was close to infact it did to a certain extent. How impossible is it for staff to realize immediate intervention is more important than broken now fix later. You weren’t involved in the war, you don’t know how many people set round the clock timers to grind resources for a war that was unfair. Disappointing to see you admit this was an april fools. When evidence says otherwise, we had no one supporting us why is that? Why was our group villainized to the extremes that they were for what? for rp consequences? Seriously, I don’t understand how neglectful the people meant to run the server actually are, projects delayed, codes meant to be implemented don’t get added instead we get slice of life gui menus and fishing, this isn’t how you promote retention, this isn’t how you grow the server it’s how you stagnate it. Don’t turn into alex where all you respond when someone gives you critism or a critique with “cope” this war could’ve been fun but instead it ended with severed friendships which could’ve been avoided. 

this can be made into a funny discord gif

11 minutes ago, xMuted said:

do it someone please

49 minutes ago, xMuted said:

I wanna be immortalized like sergei sala 🫡