Imperial Summon - THE THRONE OF MAN

Haseroth

A publication was spread through the cities and settlements of Canondom

F0Ob38UJ6InF0F-nnX8OEEYXwkQXeRQwhz_aoUqE5KWDjy_USjuLOc4x65Xd5qDhOZ61Qbq4PwRo9_14vDWfWozvIrYXotDVcD88vbOBB-nhX-1bB2qAj2O4f9ouNgVZ-AYbvaOB8NyluLJy7f9VwQE

ELECTOR'S SUMMON 

To the peoples of Canondom,

The bickering must come to an end, GOD has bid us to unify. The Darkspawn and the enemies of mankind converge upon the doorsteps of humanity, they claw and grip at our very souls. For the sake of humanity, for the sake of GOD. I have decided to undertake the ultimate trial, the ultimate undertaking. To unify mankind.

Many have a claim upon the throne of man, and it is for this reason that i have decided to allow each to converge so that they may elect an EMPEROR. Such claimants shall be dubbed Elector Counts.

The following elector counts have been summoned to the holy see in order to partake in the process of electing a rightful emperor. 

Elector Counts

John of Aaun @Ramon
Sybille of Balian @HIGH_FIRE
Catherine of Petra @Zaerie

Gaspard of Veletz @M1919
Markus of Adria @Nooblius
Leon of Minitz @BuilderBagel
Alfred of Reinmar @Gandhi
Richard of Stassion @Optimus420
Johanes of Renatus @Nectorist
Ellenore of Nordengrad @Elennanore
Uther of Barrowtown @SimplySeo

Special thricefold votes

Caius PRIMUS @MadOne

AS GOD WILLS

Sigmar The Pious

Spoiler

summon-the-elector-counts-karl-franz.gif

Prince Sergius Horen-Pertinax smiled as he proceeded to claim the Imperial Throne for himself and proclaim the Empire of Renatus

The Vagabound would prepare a terrorist attack.

Empress Hectora Hector Hecoterine Beatrice Beatror Beactrine Helen Heltor Helentine Robecca Robector Robecatine Barbonov-Bhiar Novellen Alstion Stassion Barclay Sarkozic Freysson Edvardsson Eriksson Carrion Ivanovich Horen-Pertinax smiles the sun smile from the Non' Playerus' Characitucs' Empire. Soon the most 'PRETTY ICON' shall claim her throne and eventually follow the foot steps of her father-uncle and mother-aunt, Augustus and Helen with her brother-cousin consort.image.png?ex=661d88eb&is=660b13eb&hm=5b1

Spoiler

April Fools

Thumbs Up Emoji Meme Generator - Imgflip

Prince Paul of the Petra was glad that today is a day for jokes. "Phew, that was close."

"Huh..." The High Keeper read the summons, astonished. "I am almost pleasantly surprised by that name."

Uther of Barrowton sharpens his knife, preparing to mercy-kill his children and grandchildren before martyring himself when the Imperials inevitably come for him.

edit: actually nevermind I like my chances.