SEPTIMA AUREA BULLA APOSTOLICUS

"I am surrounded." began the An-Gho "Surrounded by words and empty promises. Come on Po̶n̶t̶i̶f̶f̶  - give me your best.

6 minutes ago, Jentos said:

"I am surrounded." began the An-Gho "Surrounded by words and empty promises. Come on, Pontiff - give me your best.

As the An-Gho, in some dark corner relishes in his victory, High Pontiff Caius sat atop his desk, writing a visual children's novella about the Azdrazi, even coupling it with nice drawings!

He writes;

"Kal'Dorkarmorkar'Zorkar, the Dragonkin leal servant of Azdromoth sits in his temple of Aka'zorjar'morkar'dorkar, breathing smoke and soot out of his nose as he screeches and breathes out fire. He then travels outside and starts going on a rampage, killing and slaying random people on the street, banditting on the roads and extracting tribute on people who are travelling.

He then infiltrates the King's court and sends a private message to the King's letterbox asking for a councillor position. He gets rejected. Kal'Dorkarmorkar'Zorkar starts breathing fire in rage. He then goes to the church and asks the Pontiff for a Bishop position.

He gets rejected. He bends over a shrine of his beloved titan, with his fellow dragonkin buddy Mal'zorkarmorkardorkar. They sacrifice random peasants before the altar.

Such is life."

He then captions the children's novel with a little illustration.

Image - 648304] | Wojak | Know Your Meme

@Jentos

“Now this is why I learned how to read!” The aging Berkhoven declared as he read the most recent updates to the church. “May mother church prosper!” He declared before going to bed.

1 minute ago, MadOne said:

As the An-Gho, in some dark corner relishes in his victory, High Pontiff Caius sat atop his desk, writing a visual children's novella about the Azdrazi, even coupling it with nice drawings!

He writes;

"Kal'Dorkarmorkar'Zorkar, the Dragonkin leal servant of Azdromoth sits in his temple of Aka'zorjar'morkar'dorkar, breathing smoke and soot out of his nose as he screeches and breathes out fire. He then travels outside and starts going on a rampage, killing and slaying random people on the street, banditting on the roads and extracting tribute on people who are travelling.

He then infiltrates the King's court and sends a private message to the King's letterbox asking for a councillor position. He gets rejected. Kal'Dorkarmorkar'Zorkar starts breathing fire in rage. He then goes to the church and asks the Pontiff for a Bishop position.

He gets rejected. He bends over a shrine of his beloved titan, with his fellow dragonkin buddy Mal'zorkarmorkardorkar. They sacrifice random peasants before the altar.

Such is life."

He then captions the children's novel with a little illustration.

Image - 648304] | Wojak | Know Your Meme

@Jentos

"More paper, Barclay? Send steel." He scoffed.

19 minutes ago, MadOne said:

Sir Uther Tar-Numenatar, Keeper of the Ashen Urn of High Pontiff Saint Tylos II on grounds of his advancement of the Templaric arts, his chivalric valor, and his donation to the Holy See. @SimplySeo

Ser Uther points out his own name. "I'm famous."

"It's just like the Lectors," Sir Shugo Kato Oijin proclaimed, holding onto the urn of his Venerable benefactor while he ventured through the hellscape wastes of the Norowareta Mori on campaign.

40 minutes ago, MadOne said:

BLESSED GERARD OF ST. JUDE

Grandmaster Gerard Ouvrier of Saint Jude has been deemed Beatified as per Pontifical instruction, for his commitment to upholding piety across his chivalric duty in life, and his martyrdom at the hands of the Saulician.

Blessed Gerard traces the Lorraine.

dancingzebra267_a_medieval_painting_portrait_of_a_holy_knight_i_5a7b3a16-5be0-4e55-b943-1ebb04ab37f6.thumb.webp.dd37351a80652e0bade2673769ea226c.webp

Father Montfort continues to run back and forth between the dioceses to provide for the spiritual needs of many within Canondom.

Lothair hopes the priests act as good representatives of Gott, instead of political aspirants in blasphemed robes.
Merchant councillor signs the lorraine 'Gott bless the faithful.'

A newly-literate reinmaren peasant spends many nights hand-copying this codex by quill and ink, determined to understand the ways of the true faith despite a desperately lacking vocabulary. Furthermore, the reinmaren breath behind the scripture inspires fraternal sentiment.

Verily, a new aspirant to worship is born.

"My brothers are cowardly, and the Church refuses to show their steel just yet. Do they not see the risk they take? Do they not recognise the fatal consequences of inaction?" Yandel of Ahad kneaded an eye with a knuckle, and changed course: from Sunbreak, to the Apostolic City.

[!] A letter bearing the seal of the Ex. Horen would be dispatched to the Holy Pontificate, addressed to His Holiness Caius I @MadOne:

"Your Holiness,

We would like to let the Holy Pontificate know that our Society deeply admires and recognizes your noble efforts as the spiritual leader of humanity to bring peace and unity to the realms of man. In that sense, we genuinely applaud your most recent decision of creating a Council of Princes, for we genuinely believe that the creation of such council will certainly contribute to the holy purpose of mending the bridges between the Canonist Realms and securing peace and stability in our Canondom.

Yours truly,

His Imperial Excellency, Marc Galbraith, Headmaster of the Society of the Exalted Horen."

An azdrazi amidst its shrine laughed in a scowling mockery, it laughed at the repeated words humans usher over the course of years.

"They all seek glory, they all seek purpose in killing a Dragon, We have proved our innocence to your leaders, too your churches in times past. - They could not help but listen in awe, now we will prove our steel against the arteries that weaken the roots of your fickle mind, at the neck of yourself."

"You seek glory? Come, its price is heavy. 
Its price is not of your woeful words.
It is your action of stepping forth; that is the price.
We will offer you a golden-platter of blood, from that is what is owed to us.
"

Your all the same; you offer no different words and end up retracting the statements as you sit in isolation and in deep contemplation, as you slowly begin to figure out the tragic mistake your about too make, you're like a coward but worse, your like the ignorant child that fosters hatred towards something you truly have no understanding about. - For your lack of understanding, we will enlighten you, we will offer the deepest penalty of salvation too save you from yourself"

YOUR NEXT WORDS, YOUR NEXT ACTION. TAKE CRUCIAL UNDERSTANDING OF THEM; CARE FOR THEM AS YOU WOULD YOUR WIFE, FOR YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
I PRAY FOR THEE.

It finished as its blade caught aflame; the whet saber drenched in a purple flame that continued to yearn to test the vigor of battle- It hoped, it prayed in draconic speech that the enemy came forth. 

[!] A letter, posted dually as public missive and as private decree to the Pontiff @MadOne, came as such:

Of His Holiness and His Estimable Curia and College,

I am confused. This is not born of matters of faith or theology, for my Cardinal-Father has delivered well onto me these pious notions; it is born of the mere inconstancy of the policies thus employed by the Curiate and those decreed by Your Holiness.

Let it be named particularly: on the matter of the Dragonkin, and their correspondence with Your Holiness’ Curia. Your Holiness, and let your eternal wisdom and piety never be denied thus, has named any relations betwixt the See and the Kin of Azdromoth as defunct. This is not what I have seen.

Your Holiness’ Commandant, the Eminent Villorik of Jorenus, had made knowing word with one of theirs – I do not know the name – some five months ago. This was not a conversation of conflict: the Cardinal asked questions in regard to the Dragonkin’s allegiances, conflicts, and theology, and named even his assumed intentions of Your Holiness – that Your Holiness would scarce-ever aid the Followers of Janus. He asked, also, that this Dragonkin place him in communications with another – Volk, I heard it. I name these things, only for the Haeseni Cardinal has said that they were done under Your Holiness’ will.

I am confused, then, how those words of Your Holiness’ missive and commandant can be construed as arising from a source-alike: Your Holiness’ own will. I have sent query to my father on the matter, but I think the bird has itself been waylaid in journey to Whitespire. And so, in some degree of impertinence, I acknowledge, I ask direct of Your Holiness: what is the definitive decree of the See, in public and private matters both?

In faith,

Ilia Josebiñe de Ekain.