Lets Have The Staff Help Out The Elves

BurntToast74

+1

Just force them to live under one nation. 

We are... already. Visit Tahn'siol/Lin'ame sometime.

Compared to us, the elves are well off. Second most played race, seems fine to me.

As others have said, the elves are doing quite well for themselves. While at a passing glance they might not seem like a unified 'nation', we are, in fact, united and have a working system. I would even dare to say we're better off than we have been in a year or more, and are still improving even now.

We are... already. Visit Tahn'siol/Lin'ame sometime.

Already there.

Proof we already have staff. 

/thread

Elves are fine, but nobody wants to RP with an elven nation anymore. People like to stick out from the humans and be a special snowflake, and you can't be standing out as a special snowflake in a blizzard of special snowflakes. Otherwise, being an elf is just being a human that doesn't fight as well and can't distend itself with disgusting larvae without a 17/20 roll.

I like that the elves now are together in one place. Dark Elves with High elves, etc. In my opinion, they are doing fine and a GM who slides into the show, interrupts the roleplay from the Players, OOC is bad M'kay.

Uh what? I fought alongside wardog4445, Narthok, Longbow5 and a shitton of other Elves while holding the palisade on Dwarf Land and smacking each Dwarf sally that came out yesterday. They are doing hella good and I supplied them 64 iron and diamond blocks to make got'damn sure of it ;)

I think that their trying to seclude themselves too much, and the culture of them is getting really hgih elvish, but that something to deal with in rp.

I don't think they need saving at all.

Those who dislike the high elves play away from them.

Those who like the high elves play close to them.

No-one needs help.

:) The elves ceased to be struggling many many months ago. We are very happy with our current system and it is working. If people don't like what we are doing all I have to say is "tough luck" because none of us want Malinor back. Plus we are finally getting the wood elves fleshed out. I am sure the staff are aware that the elves are actually doing quite well. Hopefully the wood and dark elves can manage to get a plot of land in 4.0. We will see.

I think that their trying to seclude themselves too much, and the culture of them is getting really hgih elvish, but that something to deal with in rp.

I don't think they need saving at all.

I begin to wonder how new players will cope with those locked gates.

It's nice to see the elves have got their **** together. Even though the Conclave failed, it's nice to see our efforts eventually yielded something pretty freaking sweet. Likewise, it seems that the elves got this, so I think the OP is a bit misinformed about the current status of the elves.