XXXII Session of Royal Duma

XXXII SESSION OF THE ROYAL DUMA

OFFICE OF THE ROYAL DUMA

Issues and Confirmed by His Majesty King Heinrik II

-Wd27_aZJ2W6y2kUs5RVJRJa_-Ywc5wRiUHoBQs1oKw1VjRzcLiOpL2cYUpFTHaB0wfTrLYYp_koag2b6gwL_mA3ZQTUG45dU6NcJp0vD9xL4c0j0BslJUqWii4zx41TOH5rekuV

16th of Vzmey and Hyff, 387

The XXXII Session of the Royal Duma is hereby called into session by His Majesty, King Henrik II of Hanseti-Ruska and the Aulic Government. 

Members of the Royal Duma shall include: 

1. Herzen Johann Barclay @Frymark

2. Herzen Ruslan Baruch @Sarmadonn

3. Herzen Ailred Ruthern @biggestdon

4. Komit Jan Kortrevich @Luminaire

5. Vikomit Isaak Amador @Pureimp10

6. Vikomit Kazimar Ludovar @HogoBojo

7. Bossir Yvo Mondblume @Limo_man

8. Bossir Franz Morovar @Gusano

9. Bossir Stefan Vyronov @Wolfey34

10. Royal Alderman Henry Bishop @Javert

11. Royal Alderman Aleksandr Ruthern @Nolan_

12. Grand Maer Karl Amador @giambro

13. Lord Palatine Adrian Colborn @JuliusAakerlund

The aforementioned members of the Royal Duma are forthwith called upon to discuss nominations and appointments of the following positions prior to the first sitting, Tov and Yermey, 387 [22/08 (Sunday) 3PM EST], at which time voting shall be considered closed:

Lord Handler: serves as de-facto pro-tempore Speaker in the absence of Lord Herzen. The Lord Handler is the only other office within the chambers that may wield the Black Bulava. The Lord Handler shall be elected from among the representatives of the Royal Duma by the representatives and confirmed by the Herzen at the beginning of each term.

Members of the Royal Duma are invited to nominate themselves to this office and cordially debate other nominations by letter to the Lord Herzen. All members are asked to vote for any proposed officer.

[[ONLY TAGGED MEMBERS ABOVE ARE PERMITTED TO POST.]]

Andrik Jan Baruch would send an Ayrian courier to the Office of the Lord Speaker carrying a letter bearing the House Baruch Sigil;

"Lord Herzen,

It seems I shall once again fill in for you, as you still must hold a position of impartiality. I shall once again assume the responsibility of nominating a Lord Handler, and shall this time nominate Lord Yvo Mondblume and shall similarly vote in the affirmative Aye for his Confirmation. well wishes Cousin."

Signed,

His Excellency, Andrik Jan Baruch, Aulic Envoy of Hanseti-Ruska, HCA

The heir-apparent to House Ludovar, Robert, sends in his vote in the name of his aging father Kazimar. The small note simply says : "Ludovar votes Yvo Mondblume"

Jan Otto Kortrevich, still bedridden would send word to the Lord Speaker via his most loyal manservan, Tuvya of Jerovitz.

"I will follow along with Herzen Baruch, can show my support to Lord Mondblume. I vote aye on his nomination for Lord Handler."

Signed

Jan Otto Kortrevich, Count of Jerovitz

A letter sealed with the crest of Amador would arrive for Ruslan.

"I too vote in favor of Lord Yvo Mondblume as Lord Handler."

Signed,

Isaak Amador, Viscount of Aurveldt

A sealed letter with the Bishop sigil would be sent to the office of the Lord Speaker

"I apologize if this letter takes a long time to reach you, as I am currently stationed in Sutica. Regardless, I nominate and cast my vote behind Yvo Mondblume."

A letter bearing the seal of the House of Morovar eventually too did arrive for the Lord Speaker, delivered by a blonde man dressed in all black.

"Dear Lord Speaker,

I also vote in favour of Lord Yvo Mondblume.

Signed,

Franz."

A letter makes it's way to the office of the speaker.

"Dear Lord Handler

House Barclay places it's vote for Lord Handler behind Yvo Mondblume.

Signed,

Regent Sir Friedrich Barclay."

Aleksandr var Ruthern dispatches a letter to be delivered post haste to the Lord Speaker.

"To His Excellency the Lord Speaker,

I, as Royal Alderman, vote in favour for Yvo Mondblume as Lord Handler.

Signed,

Lord Aleksandr var Ruthern."

Alongside this he scribes a second one and sends it off on behalf of his cousin.

"To His Excellency the Lord Speaker,

On behalf of his Grace, Duke Ailred var Ruthern, and with his knowledge and consent, I cast his vote for Yvo Mondblume as Lord Handler.

Signed,

Lord Aleksandr var Ruthern

on behalf of his Grace, Duke Ailred var Ruthern."

A certain Baruch Boy with a depression complex walks in and places a written letter on the speaker's desk from the office of the palatine.

"In good confidence I vote for Lord Handler to be Yvo Mondblume."

Signed,

His Excellency, Adrian Colborn

The Lord Paramount's son, Josef Karl Amador, places a letter under the Lord Speaker's door that enclosed the office,

The letter read:

"Dear Lord Speaker,

I hereby nominate Lord Yvo of House Mondblume for Lord Handler.

Sincerely, 

Ser Karl Ruslan Amador"

A letter finds its way to the Lord speaker. It reads,

” Lord Speaker,

I vote for Lord Yvo of House Mondblume for Lord Handler.

-Baron Stefan Vyronov”

A letter finds its way to the lord speaker, sealed by the Mondblume seal.
it reads,
"I cast my vote for Grand Maer Ser Karl for lord handler."
-Baron Yvo Mondblume

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE 387 SITTING

OF THE XXXII SESSION OF THE ROYAL DUMA

eBsIVCJCmaCqB72Shl_v9gg3zj4qTIElqnalIxHLve4Vx6ChRzCnar7UBxLOrmgs1RV1sj93WFNurUN2xayHr3wx7BQe6VaaIt2LNjXlNmsfIqAQWeKhvgiL83fjz62Z4w

From the Office of the Lord Speaker.

On this 10th of Jula & Piov, 387 E.S.

ROLL CALL

IN ATTENDANCE

Herzen Barclay

Herzen Baruch

Herzen Ruthern

Komit Kortrevich

Vikomit Amador

Vikomit Ludovar

Bossir Morovar

Bossir Mondblume

Grand Maer Amador

Lord Palatine Colborn

IN ABSENTIA

Bossir Vyronov

Ruslan Baruch: “Order! This sitting of this 4th Yov and Termey 387 E.S. session of His Majesty's Royal Duma shall now come to order, Quorum has been achieved, and the sitting shall now begin. Before we begin with the bills today, Lord Andrik Baruch wishes to make a speech before those present in the hall today. Lord Baruch, come forward.”

Andrik  Baruch: “Excuse me, I'm a bit of a mess, just got back from the Rhein, the front lines of the Sutica rebellion, Ah didn't have time to fetch paper, so I had to scalp some dead rustlers, the writing's on the scalps got a bit smudged.

Lord Speaker, members of the Royal Duma, Ah asked for a brief moment o’ the Duma’s time to speak on the ongoing’ international affairs, in regards to both the rebellion in the South, and the war in the East. Currently, for the first time in decades, we are no longer at peace. The Silver State of Haelun’or has threatened our Highlander States and its subjects on multiple occasions. It has shirked our attempts of diplomacy and met our cordiality with hostility and violent threats of chemical weapons. And on that front, the Brotherhood of Saint Karl, led by Lord Marshall Ruthern, has decimated any attempts made by the silver state to muster their troops and fight us. We’ve captured multiple high elven officials and shown them the true might of the Kingdom of Haense, for that I applaud the work of our soldiers and military.

Now, a new front has arisen, the ungodly rebels of the Sutican State have attempted to overthrow the Monarch, Queen Johanna I. We have and shall continue to defend our Canonist brethren in the South from this violent insurrection that threatens the safety and security of the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska and our Mother Church. Just recently our Lord Marshall marched South and reclaimed a fort in the name of Haense and the Sutican State from the dangerous revolutionaries, routing them from their position. And just yesterday we fended off an attack decimating the rustlers and the radicals!

Lords and Ladies of the Duma, the Kingdom of Haense is winning a two front war, defending the interests and security of our subjects in hopes of making Almaris a safer place! Some may say that intervening in the south is dangerous, an overextension made by the Aulic Government. I refute that claim with this; The Kingdom of Haense shall and ought to intervene where and when necessary in order to preserve our National interests and security, whether that is by defending our allies, striking down dangerous rebellions, or attacking tyrannical regimes that  threaten the security of our Haeseni subjects.

As long as I serve as the Aulic Envoy for this Kingdom, Ah will advocate for the intervention of our Highlander State whenever necessary to preserve our ideals and security.”“Thank you Lord Marshall, thanks to the Brotherhood, and may Godani lead us to complete victories in our conflicts.”

Ruslan Baruch: “The savages and dagger ears will surely feel our wrath many times over, Lord Baruch. Thank you for your passionate words. As voted for by the members of this hall. . . Baron Yvo Mondblume has been elected as Lord Handler. Congratulations to Baron Mondblume. The only vote for him was himself. [...] Grand Maer Amador. I appoint you as Royal Inquisitor, do you accept?”

Karl Amador: “Da, I accept.”

Yvo Mondblume:“I am quite humbled and happy to see that you see that I am qualified for this position. though, unfortunately I must respectfully decline this chance. I fear I am not yet capable of handling  the elected position at this moment. I thank you again for this very big offer, and know I am very grateful for it.”

Ruslan Baruch: “You decline? I share your fears anyhow, Baron Mondblume. [...] A new election will be held for the Lord Handler. [...] We shall now be discussing The Noble Participation Act of 387 E.S, written by the chair upon Viscount Robert Ludovar to give his opening remarks to the chamber.”

Robert Ludovar: “Thank you, your Excellency. I'd like to thank my scribe, Erwin Bishop, for writing most of this bill for me. This bill is to ensure that our nobles use their privileged resources and vast wealth to aid the Kingdom in times of dire need. This is both militarily and with vast contributions to the state's welfare. That is all, Lord Speaker.”

Ruslan Baruch: “The chair now opens the floor for unmoderated debate.”

David Lynch: “Now I am not exactly the, uh, the most literate person in the room, but, I do think that I have uhh I spotted a little spelling error in this here uh Document.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Please do not shout, Representative.”

David Lynch: “Sorry! I don't believe that you can say ‘until the war is ended’, though it would be 'until the war ends' or 'until the war is over'.”

Ruslan Baruch: “How do you respond, Viscount Ludovar?”

Robert Ludovar: “I, that seemed to have slipped my mind when reviewing the bill. I'll make the grammatical changes now.”

Andrik  Baruch: “The nobility of haense should give and to fight out of loyalty to the Crown, not through some damned conscription, I'll not vote for mandatory donations and joining the military, I'm a man of diplomacy and I still raised my sword yesterday to slay pagans!”

Ruslan Baruch: “The co-writer of' this bill requests to speak, it is granted.”

Robert Ludovar: “This bill is to ensure that they actually do. If we enforce it rather than expect it, it gives us an actual guide on the contributions of noble houses!”

Erwin Bishop: “my apologies for the lapse in proper grammatical practice. I will promise to proofread my works in extra time before further submitting them to this duma”

Ruslan Baruch: “Thank you, Mister Bishop.”

Andrik  Baruch: “I'll not support enforcements, if nobility is not supporting the war efforts they should be stripped, niet forced to aid!”

Ruslan Baruch: “Alderman Ruthern, provide your opinion on this bill.”

Aleksandr var Ruthern: “Why?”

Robert Ludovar: “It benefits both the state and allows the nobility to be checked through their contributions. This can lead to the stripping of a noble title, don't you see? Or the promotion of one if a family contributes enough!”

Ruslan Baruch: “I value your opinion on this bill, Alderman Ruthern. Surely you have an opinion?”

Aleksandr var Ruthern: “I was not going to voice it but I agree with the Aulic Envoy. I don't believe nobility should be hard restrained and told to help - they just should as a principle of being peerage and nobles.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Viscount Ludovar, respond to the Alderman and we will begin a vote.”

Klaus Barclay: “I agree, if my house is forced to contribute it means nothing other than fulfilling my responsibility. It should only count if they voluntarily do such things.”

Robert Ludovar: “I simply disagree with the Alderman's word-”

Andrik  Baruch: “I bet he's one of those radical Sutican Revolutionaries!”

Ruslan Baruch: “I believe likewise. While Viscount Ludovar has good intentions, the nobility should prove themselves as you did with your recent donation.”

Viktor Kortrevich: “If a Kingdom can't save itself through the volunteer service of its own free subjects, then I say : Let the damned thing go down the trench! For hundreds of years, this Kingdom has gone without forced servitude, let’s not break this tradition in hopes to gain an improved scope of the noble's contribution to the Kingdom. Service should be done through loyalty to the Crown niet through mandatory conscription.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Order! The greenskin will be removed shortly, all is well. [...] Guard, remove the greenskin.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Yes, those that prove their loyalty and worth shall be rewarded. This is tradition and at the behest of the crown.”

Ruslan Baruch: “I believe we can move to a vote now.”

Viktor Kortrevich: “Nie. Let me reply to the Lord Palatine, Lord Speaker.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Yes, you may.”

Viktor Kortrevich: “Lord Palatine, the moment you vote in favor of this bill, is the very moment you're stating the Crown is willing to travel on a narrow path when it comes to mandatory actions against its own subjects.”

Adrian Colborn: “I had spoken up in agreement with you. So, as such I am rather confused as to your comment?”

Viktor Kortrevich: “Nevermind, my age appears to be getting to me, I motion to vote for Lord Speaker.”

Ruslan Baruch: “The motion is passed.”

NOBLE PARTICIPATION ACT, 387 E.S.

By Robert Ludovar

AYE

Vikomit Ludovar

NAY

Herzen Barclay

Herzen Baruch

Herzen Ruthern

Komit Kortrevich

Vikomit Amador

Bossir Mondblume

Bossir Morovar

Royal Alderman Ruthern

Grand Maer Amador

Lord Palatine Colborn

ABSTAIN

Royal Alderman Bishop

ABSENT

Bossir Vyronov

The Noble Participation Act has not passed through the Royal Duma.

Viktor Kortrevich: “Thank Godan it failed.”

Ruslan Baruch: “We shall now be discussing’ the The National Military Act of 387 E.S, written by Count Jan Kortrevich. The chair calls upon Representative Kortrevich to give his opening remarks to the chamber.”

Viktor Kortrevich: “Hello folks, I’ll keep this brief since this bill is rather straightforward. For nine years the third Order of the Brotherhood of Saint Karl has served as the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska’s sole military institution. Although, the Haurul Caezk has continued to recognize the defunct Haeseni Royal Army as the Kingdom’s National Military. This pitiful error must be fixed as we enter engaged conflict on two separate fronts. I call upon the lords and representatives of this Duma to no longer sit idle and go forward and vote in favor of this bill being passed. This bill, when it is inevitably passed and granted royal assent by His Majesty, will remedy such an issue that has gone left unfixed for nearly a decade. That is all.” He'd concluded, turning towards the Lord Speaker.

Aleksandr Ruthern: “This is a formality and a good one, I motion to vote.”

Aldrik Baruch: “I second this motion.”

Ruslan Baruch: “The motion is passed.”

Viktor Kortrevich: “Good to see men with common sense, unlike last session.”

NATIONAL MILITARY ACT, 387 E.S.

By Jan Kortrevich

AYE

Herzen Barclay

Herzen Baruch

Herzen Ruthern

Komit Kortrevich

Vikomit Amador

Vikomit Ludovar

Bossir Mondblume

Bossir Morovar

Royal Alderman Bishop

Royal Alderman Ruthern

Grand Maer Amador

Lord Palatine Colborn

NAY

N/A

ABSTAIN

N/A

ABSENT

Bossir Vyronov

The National Military Act has passed through the Royal Duma.

Ruslan Baruch: “A unanimous vote, this bill passes. Alderman Ruthern, your bill will be presented next duma session. This duma is dismissed.”

TRANSCRIPT FROM THE 388 SITTING

OF THE XXXI SESSION OF THE ROYAL DUMA

yEgkuaeNGztvotRYzIDezBJHPp42OgHDZXMgV9kD2bYTwni9HmlPxpeKwVd5mujGakGsIQHi3tzTSR4ca-G2Z_u_eeKsicVQXf2GOlJkH7J_rcvnZZi-RdbZfnZiPtXxX-aNnmZ3

From the Office of the Lord Speaker.

On this 6th of Tov and Yermey, 388 E.S.

ROLL CALL

IN ATTENDANCE

Herzen Barclay

Herzen Baruch

Herzen Ruthern

Komit Kortrevich

Vikomit Amador

Vikomit Ludovar

Bossir Morovar

Bossir Vyronov

Royal Alderman Bishop

Grand Maer Amador

Lord Palatine Colborn

IN ABSENTIA

Royal Alderman Ruthern

Bossir Mondblume

Ruslan Baruch: “Order! This sitting of this 4th of Tov and Yermey, 388 E.S. session of His Majesty’s Royal Duma shall now come to order. This chair shall now call the roll.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Quorum has been achieved, and the sitting shall now begin. We shall now be discussing The Bail Bond Act o’ 387 ES, written by Alderman Ruthern. He is niet 'ere, so the chair calls the co-sponsor forward, Vikomit Amador.”

Isaak Amador: “Right, another straight-forward bill. Currently, a lot of trials get rushed through out of fear that the accused may flee the Kingdom to avoid consequences. As a fix to this, Alderman Ruthern and I propose the addition of bail to our judicial process.”

Stefan Vyronov: “Apologies for being late.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Forgiven.”

Isaak Amador: “When arrested, the accused is taken to a Jovenaar and the details surrounding their arrest are presented. The Jovenaar then sets a mina amount for bail, dependant on the severity of the crime in question. For example, a person accused of murder might be asked to turn over 1000 mina, while a person accused of petty theft might have to surrender 100 mina. If the accused fails to show up to trial, then they forfeit the money. If they do appear for trial, then they get their money back. That's the gist of it.”

Ruslan Baruch: “The chair now opens the floor fer’ unmoderated debate.”

Adrian Colborn:  “I don't personally think there's much that needs to be discussed in relation to this bill.”

Stefan Vyronov: “If someone was to niet pay their bail would they just sit in a prison cell?”

Isaak Amador: “They'd surrender everything they have. The point is to provide some incentive for them to return.”

Karl Amador: “Sounds fair to me. . . If vy can niet do the time, do niet commit the crime I always say.”

Andrik  Baruch: “Sounds like a get out o' jail free card to commit more crimes when they're let ou' scott free, awaitin' a damned trial!”

Isaak Amador: “If they don't show up to trial, then they're automatically found guilty and can be punished by anyone!”

Aleksey Ludovar: “What if they do niet live in Haense?”

Isaak Amador: “They'd still have to return? I do niet understand vyr question.”

Aleksey Ludovar: “They 'give up' what they own?”

Isaak Amador: “Their items, all the money on their person.”

Klaus Barclay: “What if they kissed me as a form of payment, and then when they show up for court I give them back? Only for the fit women though, kissing ein man is nicht canonist.”

Isaak Amador: “What.”

Klaus Barclay: “Du know what Ich said.”

Stefan Vyronov: “What if they have no possessions to give up?”

Isaak Amador: “Everyone's got something.”

Henry Bishop: “What if zhey happen to be homeless?”

Aleksey Ludovar: “That's quite the dodge of a question….”

Isaak Amador: “Niet a dodge. How many people do vy know that carry nothing and have nie money in the bank? And I don't mean outside of vyr family, Ludovar.”

Stefan Vyronov: “They could just lie? Also there is certainly people out there with niething.”

[REDACTED BY THE ROYAL OFFICE OF INTELLIGENCE]

Karl Amador: “I believe my borsa is talking about the general person that lives here in Karosgrad, niet someone that is outsider of this beloved city.”

Henry Bishop: “Zhen will people who are outsiders nicht have to pay zhe bail?”

Isaak Amador: “I mean anyone that's arrested.”

Jan Kortrevich: “Ea made it!”

Karl Amador: “Ouch. . .”

Aleksey Ludovar: “Vy cannot force people to give vy things should they niet have it, or should they lie? It seems like an impossibility to control,”

Karl Amador: “We will find out if they have 'more' of what they have. . . It is niet hard to figure it out.”

Isaak Amador: “They'd give us everything they have.”

Andrik  Baruch: “On one 'and, Ah'm 'gainst the criminals walkin' freely, on the other since the late Lord Matyas 'as cleansed our city o' its crime, trials do niet seem to 'appen quite often, 'n if they do niet show, its free mina fer the Crown 'n his government.”

Isaak Amador: “Whether they lie or not will be discovered later.”

Andrik  Baruch: “Ah reckon it’s alrigh'.”

Isaak Amador: “And that can be punished.”

Adrian Colborn:  “Simply because something can't be entirely enforced doesn't mean we should not try to. I have faith that the men and women of our justice system is not so easily tricked.”

Karl Amador: “MOTION TO VOTE, LORD SPEAKAH.”

Isaak Amador: “Seconded.”

Henry Bishop: “Fourthed.”

Jan Kortrevich: “Fifthed!”

Ruslan Baruch: “Motion passed.”

BAIL BOND ACT, 388 E.S.

By Aleksandr var Ruthern

AYE

Herzen Baruch

Herzen Barclay

Komit Kortrevich

Vikomit Amador

Vikomit Ludovar

Grand Maer Amador

Lord Palatine Colborn

NAY

Bossir Vyronov

Royal Alderman Bishop

ABSTAIN

Herzen Ruthern

ABSENT

Royal Alderman Ruthern

Bossir Mondblume

Bossir Morovar

The Bail Bond Act has passed through the Royal Duma.

Ruslan Baruch: “We shall now be discussin’ the The National Animal Act t o’ 388 ES, written by Komit Kortrevich. The chair calls upon Komit Kortrevich t’ give his openin’ remarks t’ the chamber.”

Jan Kortrevich: “Ea was supposed to be represented by mea Hauchpapej, but ea think he fell asleep. Prevja all! This bill is quite self-explanatory. We wish to include the Carrion Crow as the nation animal of the Kongzem in the law. Quite simply, as it is our nation animal. Any defamation of such a beautiful creature should be punished! Quite simply, really. It is the symbol of the Kongzem, and should be respected as such!”

Adrian Colborn:  “A simple bill and I doubt anyone opposes, shall we vote gentlemen?”

Ruslan Baruch: “Lord Palatine. The floor has niet opened fer' unmoderated debate. Please remain silen' 'till 'en. The chair now opens the floor fer’ unmoderated debate.”

Karl Amador: “I MOTION TO VOTE. LORD SPEAKAH!”

Henry Bishop: “Zhis ist ein gutt bill, Ich motion to vote.” 

Adrian Colborn:  “Seconded.”

Jan Kortrevich: “Seconded!”

Stefan Vyronov: “I feel like making it a treasonous offence is a bit much. I can imagine many instances where a crow may be killed, say on accident, or simply as collateral damage and that should niet mean death.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Ah. . . Bossir Vyronov has an input actually. Thank ye', Bossir Vyronov.”

Isaak Amador: “I surprisingly agree with Vyronov.”

Jan Kortrevich: “Ea supposed that it could be amended to the intentional harming of the Carrion Crow, da!”

Ruslan Baruch: “Ye' accept this amendmen' 'en, Komit Kortrevich?”

Andrik  Baruch: “Niet, ye kill 'un, ye suffer the consequences, accident or niet!”

Ruslan Baruch: “Royal Alderman Bishop, homosexuality will get ye' kicked out o' this Duma Hall.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Komit Kortrevich, wha' is yer' decision?”

Gustaf Sigismund: “I apologize for coming late, I'll be representing Franz Morovar Today.”

Jan Kortrevich: “It seems like the Aulic Envoy has confused eam! The intentional harming sounds dobry to eam. Yam content with such an amendment.”

Ruslan Baruch: “One momen’, Komit Kortrevich. Ye' know ye've arrived extremely late, aye?”

Gustaf Sigismund: “Yes, ea am aware, and ea apologize once again for it” he'd nod.

Ruslan Baruch: “Ah'll allow it this once, but do niet show up this late again.”

Gustaf Sigismund: “I understand. Spasibo.”

Ruslan Baruch: “Ye' accept the amendment, an' we shall continue.”

Isaak Amador: “With the addition of the amendment, I'll motion to vote.”

Jan Kortrevich: “Seconded.”

NATIONAL ANIMAL ACT, 388 E.S.

By Jan Kortrevich

AYE

Herzen Barclay

Komit Kortrevich

Vikomit Amador

Vikomit Ludovar

Bossir Vyronov

Royal Alderman Bishop

Grand Maer Amador

Lord Palatine Colborn

NAY

Herzen Baruch

ABSTAIN

Herzen Ruthern

Bossir Morovar

ABSENT

Royal Alderman Ruthern

Bossir Mondblume

The National Animal Act has passed through the Royal Duma.

Ruslan Baruch: “Wit' tha', duma is now dismissed.”

Edited by Office of the Lord Speaker