FINISHING THE JOB

Masouri

Casimira simply remarked, "This whole ordeal has turned into quite the wild ride."

Derfy VII sharpens his sword, preparing to eliminate the man responsible for the disappearance of his friends and kinsmen the night prior: Philip III.

Spoiler

no one shilled to ban u guys for logging off yday lol it was just itdontmatta

Jesus Pablo frowned as he donned an old bloodied uniform from one of the many slain ISA soldiers in his past, "Eet ees time to not go back on our word no more amigos. Me's stand weeth Oren as we's agreed to." Though his words were met on deaf ears, no longer did the brothers he felt he had cared for him or his words. All of the talk of being better and letting gold getting to their heads seemed to ring true, no longer were they true men of their words who gave to the poor what they stole from the rich, now the Ferrymen band were naught more than those who betray promises they had made.

Zoya vas Ruthern received a stack of missives from a fellow loyal Haeseni, happily distributing them to her friends (of which the ranks were few).

"Well that was the shortest retirement of all time" Manfred would say with a brow raised "I suppose all of their talk of supporting Blackvale is meaningless"

The Fairy Queen, Sorina Lorelei Luceafaru would do a happy jig at the news!

5 minutes ago, Milenkhov said:
  Hide contents

Hey friend, I would appreciate if you could keep this to a minimum of toxicity. We are all friends in the merry-ferry band. If you would like to talk or something, my dms are open and so is my discord premises ready-and-able to mediate conversations and ensure no bad blood is maintained by the Ferrymen and the Ferrymen.

Spoiler

We're not in the merry-ferry band anymore as we are not ferrymen, the way I was treated over DMS from people I used to call friends sure as hell showed me that 👍

"Ein improvement, swapping sides without payment." Smiled the Barclay Ser as he'd sharpen his longsword atop a whetstone. "Respectable."

Ivan var Ruthern heard by mouth that one of the ferrymen had been crucified just a Saint's month prior. "Did they ever really leave?" He asked himself.

Emma yanked out her Ferryman cooking apron and green bandana, blowing off the dust they had collected.

A Leal Wyrmstalker blinked a few times as a courier delivered such news unto her person, her gauntleted fingers tepidly clasping the parchment - a look of disbelief on her face.

"What the bloody hell do you mean, 'they're back'? I thought they'd gone into retirement- oh bollocks, 'tis the way of things. I just hope this war wraps up sooner rather than later, so we can all focus on the real threats at hand."