[✗] [In-Game Ban] [Twinndolin] Appeal

Twinny

If you will get back in any form of leadership ooc and IC, I will drop kick you. Nevertheless, please, unban this peep. 6 months were a overkill, don't need to prolong it further- there was too much good rp that was going on; It wasn't all ooc, I'm not someone who likes to get involved too much ooc and I'm always there to tell twi to step back- it's really a shame and i'd rather it not to end. 1+

Edit: I could give examples If needed but If twi truly did something bad, then she should've been permabanned. I do think whatever she needed was outstreched. All she needs is to stay away from politics, that's what ruins her. 

PLEASE

Unironically though, as the NL of Celia'nor I can attest to how her mindset has drastically changed pre versus post ban. She separated herself almost entirely from LOTC during that period, only joining the Celia'nor discord to post a meme or two before leaving after. Her RP was some of the most immersive I have been apart of, to the point of me being an avid pro-Haelun'or supporter during that conflict to helping create Celia'nor along with her simply because I enjoyed the group that she made and the RP that was going on. She just wants to come back to RP with her friends and to create RP, just as she's done since the start of the server when we were around similar magic groups. I do hope the admins unban her as she's served quite a long sentence for her behavior and doesn't have a desire to be involved in politics anymore.

We're trying a new form of discussion for admin appeals, so we'll be leaving this open. I asked Twi to post her appeal to generate some discussion from the community.

no

i believe you should have another 5 months to think on your attitude young miss, as your friend.

Is there a blacklist system but for nation leadership instead of staff?

I didn't know twi before their ban, but, I can wholeheartedly say that with the talks I've had with them and interactions that they're honestly a really nice person. I think this is a well-made appeal, I hope to see them back in the community for real. +1

Honestly, I miss RPing with Twi, though I doubt we'll roleplay in the future. Yeah, there was probably some toxicity, but we've seen worse people get unbanned and show notable improvements. These months long bans are ridiculous and don't actually serve the purpose they're meant to.

Twi has done her best to cut ties, as she said, distancing herself from the server. Holding a position of power is stressful and some people react poorly to it. Give her a NL blacklist and let her come back. She's terrible at [insert various shooter game here] and needs a proper outlet. 

#FreeTwi

I just don't think it's a good idea. Then again, I don't care, so long as they aren't trying to pop my bubble and snub out communities they have no part in. Still though, no good experiences with this player, and that's my input, speaking as an avid pro-hnor player.

+1. 

Not exactly sure why this person was banned in the first place. Every person I've talked to about this player has given nothing but a glowing review about them. 

And even then, if they really were a demon in the past, it seems they wish to flip that script. People are like diamonds. They change with enough pressure and time. If they want demonstrate their change, then let them prove it. 

The bank called. It's time for my 2 cents here. After doing more digging into the situation, I finally have enough information to make an educated opinion on how I think this should be handled, or at least how I would handle it were I apart of the decision.

When I was a NL at the time of Twi's ban, almost every nation on the map was being led OOCly or from the shadows. The fact that she got banned for OOC plotting, when so many nations on the server talk about policy and national response to roleplay in an OOC manner, makes me second guess even my own actions and how I could've done more roleplay like responses and meetings instead of sitting in discord chats discussing next moves. I believe that Twi has changed for the better and has had a change in character, thus why I am supporting her ban appeal. 

I'm aware my opinion is invalid and falls on deaf ears because of bias. I was a Ferryfan, a NL who worked closely with Twi, and overall apart of the plan for the Haelunor Coup that set the stage for Celianor to come about. My personal belief is that the communities have stabilized, there is no open toxicity towards any nation now, and that the past can be left in the past. After all, it's mineman roleplay where everyone wants to have fun.

At the end of the day, I know many reasons behind moves, some aren't that hard to decipher. But I am simply one person, I don't have the full story or the crucial details of this ban or the actions of administration on certain issues. I'm just a guy stating his opinion on what is a popular topic that has everyone stirred up to be high in the forums list. I wish to see Twi unbanned, not for the reason most do out of loyalty, but for the reason of I think Twi has a lot to offer to the server that has yet to come.

Thank you for reading my two cents.