The Ferrymen

Mickaelhz

Spoiler

Boston Bruins on Twitter: "30 for 30 ❌ #NHLBruins | @JeremySwayman  https://t.co/WEpUjqmL3D" / Twitter

Every time you escape, Mick, you're always dragged back... 10/10 post tho, god damn its fresh. 

Spoiler

one of the best posts ive ever seen ngl. except for each one that i make ofc but after those.

Spoiler

Holy wall of text. can't wait to hear about the Ferrymen Raids of Aevos

Comrade Midas felt a smile spread across his face, his ancestral ferryman blood rushing with excitement as he read over the rich cultural traditions that comprised their merry band. 

Spoiler

We have culture guys, we have culture!

Andrik said nothing!

Edited by ReveredOwl

Vyllaenen looked at the missive of culture for a moment, then returned to writing the Ferrymen history.

29 minutes ago, ReveredOwl said:

"The Canons Regular are given the boot from Adria and within the same hour the Ferrymen announce their return." remarked Andrik.

1 hour ago, Mickaelhz said:

p.s. none of this post is public.

Spoiler

Did you even read the post lol

5 minutes ago, Orlanth said:

Vyllaenen looked at the missive of culture for a moment, then returned to writing the Ferrymen history.

Hide contents

Did you even read the post lol

Spoiler

my bad, mistook it for a forum signature and skipped it over

Zubayr worked within his house as he got the missive and a warm smile appear on his face, memories surged in his time in the 33rd farfolk volunteers, the war was hard but knowing the ferrymen made it easier on the heart, they had always been there for him, and to himself, once again sang his regiment's song dedicated for this amazing group.

"The despot's heel is on thy sands

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen

His torches at thy noble door

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!

Avenge the patriotic gore!

That flecked the roads of Kharassi!-"
Than looking to Saahir as he began to join in, a warm grin on his face with his comrads.

@Chrisoulis777

Saahir was sitting at the lounge sharping his blade and as he was doing  so he heard from upstairs his akhi Zubayr sing the Ferryman song and so he made his way up to see his akhi and as soon us Zubayr finished his part, Saahir Al-Samad gave him a small and a chuckle before starting to sing the next line of the song 

"And be the battle kings of yore!

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!

Thou wilt not cower in the dust

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!

Thy bleaming sword shall never rust!

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!-"

@adamc2000

As Zubayr began a tear formed in Arslan's eyes, A great memory of his fallen comrades filled his mind, his vision filled with the battle raging before remember seeing the ferrymen banner over cressing the hill, then Saahir joined in, The cheer of the farfolks rang in his ear as the memory of those saviors of that bloody day, Arslan couldn't help but join in with his comrades of the old and proud 33rd Farfolk volunteers in respect and honor of the ferrymen, there friends, hero's, and brothers of the Farfolks.

"Remember Bogdan's sacred trust!

Remember Caius's warlike thrust!

And though thy slumberers with the just

Ferrymen, my Ferrymen!!!”"

Arslan finished shedding a tear of joy as he then framed the document in the house over the fire place hugging his veteran brothers.

Spoiler

after years of terrorizing the server with clicking its finally here /s

+1,000,000, 

dead man tell no tales