2,922 Days

The King Of The Moon

Always respect your hustle and how you've done world building on this server. It's something I will always understand to be great and I know the exact feeling that you speak about on the post. I'm stuck here in my own personal crusade to finally make a legacy [which will most likely be fruitless].

To your next stories and adventures you have elsewhere, hope you keep your passion for writing alive in other mediums.

See you brotha. Even if it was brief, I enjoyed rping with you last map and hope the best for you.

I'll always be fond of that initial RP with you on Vailor, even though I was a little squealing noob. I too dream of the sheer wonder I felt back in Vailor. 

Take life by the horns, and best of luck out there. 

my interactions with u inspire me 2 be better & do better in my minecraft gaming career 

have a good 1 :^)

hey mordu, it's been a bit since we've spoken properly bar the odd one or two line discord dms about Certain Things.

just wanted you to know some of my rp with you has been the best on the server, that and your lore has done nothing but inspire me for my own endeavours in and outside of lotc, which sounds silly but it is completely true. i'll always hold you in high regards as one of the best rpers to have ever graced the server, and i'm still to this day very grateful you put so much trust in me with siliti.

i don't blame you for leaving, whether it's temporary or permanent, it's better you leave whilst you have good memories than stay and create sour ones to overwrite them, but i do hope you can come back sooner or later and have another crack at it, because a serious hole will be left in rp and lore without you.

enjoy your time away, permanent or temporary, cheers mate :)

Spoiler

While we were never friends, I always enjoyed our RP interactions. Even if not in the moment, our petty squabble about the useless channel from Helena to Reza was probably one of the funniest things on LOTC I can remember now.

I've never quite interacted with you so I cant speak on personal experiences aside from the 1 time I believe you and I were both misunderstood when I declared war against a certain player group you might've been a part of. It had come to my attention just a couple weeks ago that what I had done, even though nothing of significance had occurred, caused a major rift in the mystic community with infighting between the players and eventually the degradation of the community to now be split into multiple sects (some would say this is a good thing, others may think it is bad). I'd like to apologize if there was ever any misunderstanding in my intent and never wanted these things to happen to the mystic community. I am glad on some aspects that it helped others drift away and create their own story lines and narratives with new groups and in other ways I am saddened to know that I potentially was a catalyst for people killing off their character, friendships being broken, and/or leaving the server. None of that was ever the intent and I understand what is done cannot be undone but hopefully in the future you'll understand that I never meant for any of that to ever happen. 

Good luck in what ever it is you decide to pursue in the future. I have enjoyed a majority of your writings that I have come across.

I'm glad we managed to square things up between us a while back, and I know exactly the feeling you're talking about in the post. Now more than ever the server really does run moreso off of an OOC bureaucracy of popularity contest and personality cult over dynamic roleplay oppurtunity and narrative fidelity. I think it's been snowballing to a worst state over the years and it's only really reached it's zenith over the past two years or so. People really care more pixels and how others will percieve them with their own community over the ultimate point of LoTC; that being telling a good, collaborative story. It really takes a lot of the magic out of the server that was once there, and may possibly be out of reach for good.

Regardless of that tangent, whether you return or this is the end; I hope you find success in whatever you do off the server and continue to write through some other medium. I think you've made some fantastic lore contributions to the server and it'd be a massive shame to see that talent go to waste.

Speaking to you and Eric here and there over the years has been a pleasure. Goodbye, EnderDragonSlayer66. Derfey sends his regards.

1 hour ago, Cloakedsphere said:

I've never quite interacted with you so I cant speak on personal experiences aside from the 1 time I believe you and I were both misunderstood when I declared war against a certain player group you might've been a part of. It had come to my attention just a couple weeks ago that what I had done, even though nothing of significance had occurred, caused a major rift in the mystic community with infighting between the players and eventually the degradation of the community to now be split into multiple sects (some would say this is a good thing, others may think it is bad). I'd like to apologize if there was ever any misunderstanding in my intent and never wanted these things to happen to the mystic community. I am glad on some aspects that it helped others drift away and create their own story lines and narratives with new groups and in other ways I am saddened to know that I potentially was a catalyst for people killing off their character, friendships being broken, and/or leaving the server. None of that was ever the intent and I understand what is done cannot be undone but hopefully in the future you'll understand that I never meant for any of that to ever happen. 

Good luck in what ever it is you decide to pursue in the future. I have enjoyed a majority of your writings that I have come across.

To assure you for your comment:

You didn't cause any infighting in the Mystic community for declaring war on our lair [unless I've just been living under a massive rock].  The community was growing and people had their own ideas they wanted to pursue and it was just agreed that it was better done separately because it didn't make sense to stick together as a group with conflicting ideas

As for Mordu:

Enjoy your time way from the server

hey bro

just wanted to let you know i hope things are going well and even if we've spent equal time both laughing together and butting heads, I hope the prior outweighed the latter in your memory and mine. I feel in retrospect you've said a lot of things which at first seemed somewhat outlandish, hell some even still are - but I've learned a lot from the outcomes you brought me or lessons you were trying to convey. After graduating from the Lhindir Test Tube as subject #003 I felt pretty isolated both lore-wise and on the ST and was intimidated by a lot of the guys who I consider made me to what I am. Dunstan, phil, eric, arzota, and yourself- a lot of you guys I take most of my most formative inspiration from, from when I was first an ST and a budding player just starting my journey here. 

It's easy to sit here now and think that this will be the last time, and equally as much that it won't be. It's easier to think about every time I've made a mistake, or misjudged someone. 

I hope you take things easy and well, and have fun. I hope you find some good creative endeavors elsewhere; minecraft rp is a highly specific itch so few things can seem to scratch.

Take it easy.

despite the turbulence, the rp you generated was some of the most fun i’ve had on the server, and your dedication to minecraft terror that didnt center around pvp or being a sociopath on discord is rare and appreciated 

i don’t think anyone’s avoided falling into the trap of the highschoolification of lotc to some degree, so it’s great to step away and smell the non pixelated roses. have fun, learn stuff, and find something that fills the hole this place can leave