If you could have an LOTC Magic IRL, what you pick?

MeteorDragon

Shunting so I can shunt to a magical realm and learn magic anyway. Big W moment.

Sensory illusion, ez pz

Kani 

Seerdom

Just go into the information broker business and make money, or you could just also pretend to be an expert on written languages. Could also just gaslight the world if you wanted to. 

KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI KANI

Only the torpedos can get me for the crimes i commit on land.

Edited by GammaRose

i'd pick any voidal evo so i can mass produce items and sell them for real life mina to pay off my student debt x

Necromancy, wish to bring back good or bad people to ask questions. Hopefully that’s how that works on this server 

Translo or Housemagery. You could probably go anywhere you want with translo at the exchange of a weak body. And i'm pretty sure i dont need to explain housemagery. 

u guys r all weaksauce i'd be a fkn azdrazi and conquer the world 

19 minutes ago, christman said:

u guys r all weaksauce i'd be a fkn azdrazi and conquer the world 

On god

i stack every single magic to become the strongest mortal (no admins to tell me about "magic slots" in real life xddd)

If I had to pick one tho probably Paladin magic. Being able to use healing magics to keep your loved ones and friends going is pretty valuable.

kani.

could anyone have guessed?