Anthem of the Balianese

ErikAzog

Anthem of the Balian

D_X_mnWWoT_vGiPb8eJpd0IaDPBM2G7lBLsiMdoFsgQKfA64WMWA5ANSmpohAD--AAjmBZAaYgfgGlgp14s_XZroD7cui1I0i9D3m-ngo7bPZWL2Ee8W3VGsyZk0g7oxPmqNx-_avHc5tkauenTCB8A

image.png.f200fb3abaa87f2c2205dbb629fac8

Issued by the

Crown of Balian

17th of Sun's Smile 69 BA | 1936 I.A 

To the Esteemed People of Balian,

On this 69th commemoration of our Kingdom's establishment, we, the Crown, herald a jubilant celebration. We are privileged to honour one of our own, Private Artemis Silver of the Royal Balianese Armada. This illustrious marine has gifted us an Anthem today - an eloquent ballad that encapsulates the very soul of our Kingdom. It will forever be etched in the annals of our history as a triumphant manifestation of our National Spirit.

The Anthem, representing our unity, forged through trials and tribulations, showcases our journey to where we stand today. This musical tapestry is more than the mere notes it carries - it is the rhythm of our collective heartbeat, a solemn reminder that united, no obstacle is insurmountable for the Balianese people. May its melody continually inspire our strides towards progress, prosperity, and the betterment of our society.

Raise your cups high, in toast to our Anthem. Always remember, wherever its resounding strains echo, the spirit of the Balianese people is never far. Let this Anthem be a beacon of our identity and the enduring legacy we are constructing. May its resonances perpetually reverberate and find a home within our hearts.

D_X_mnWWoT_vGiPb8eJpd0IaDPBM2G7lBLsiMdoFsgQKfA64WMWA5ANSmpohAD--AAjmBZAaYgfgGlgp14s_XZroD7cui1I0i9D3m-ngo7bPZWL2Ee8W3VGsyZk0g7oxPmqNx-_avHc5tkauenTCB8A

AD GLORIAM DEI,

HIS ROYAL MAJESTY, Adrian I, By the Grace of GOD, King of Balian, Viscount of Eflen and Anatis, Baron of Brucca, Valens, Malenos, Goza, and Ciavola, Lord of Portoregne, Atrus, and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Prince of the Holy Orenian Empire, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, et cetera.

Spoiler

@Artemis13BIG thanks to Artemis here for making this, it's really works like these that bring out the joys of building a community here on lotc. I hope he continues to thrive and realizes we're grateful for him to come into our community and help develop it!  

Rhys var Ruthern cries tears of national pride.

"Godspeed, Balian," hums a dark elf in his travels, proud of Private Silver's work. 

Casimir is becoming a Balianese nationalist

Alexios is very happy about this

Sir Legends salutes with all the Balian pride in his heart, as he has proudly heard it presented to the armada every time it was sung. 

Carles begins to ensure his children know this by heart.

Robyn de Lyons would smile as he'd hum along to a performance of the new tune.

The King of Haense is convinced into patriotism after hearing the anthem.

"Oren Aut Mortem was better" a certain isa veteran would note