The Crusade against elves, Mages and Heretics by milkman

PLFilkomPL

Brothers and Sisters Ive saw a vision From the creator himself (yes i am a canonist)

He said that the elves need to be converted so i decited to make a crusade against them!

Those pesky infidels dont want to convert to our religion so ive decited that they should be converted by force!

We need a lot of people to Make the crusade succesfull so ive decited to spread my word that you the reader are now reading to all of the canonists over the world!

The partecipents of the crusade will be rewarded with land under the vassalisage of the King of the crusader state, And that King will Be Me.

Lets make Aevos Great again!

Spoiler

Mleczarz wzywa...

The Milkman beckons...

An elf read this missive in a human realm. A howling laughter could be heard, she gave it to all her friends, as they all laughed together.

"Fifty mina for his head, because thats all this man is worth!" 

(ooc: who is the milk man, and where is my milk)

Spoiler

DFQcp5N.jpg

"Good heavens!" Walter Weiss exclaimed. "Could he be the one to finally bring civilization to the elves?!"

[!] A message is posted from some foreign, wild place on the outskirts of Aevos, tattered parchment written upon with large yet neat blocks of script. [!]

To the Unnamed Crusader-King of Kanonism,

We believers of holy
Kanon respect your rallying call to oppose the foul Void through glorious Wagh. The great crucifix of Faith beckons us all to fight against the horrific entropies and unnatural violations of our world caused by extraplanar invaders, and the cthonic parasites of the abyss are second only to Iblees itself in their magnitudes of corruptive influence upon our homeland. Though the descendants of Krug, Horen, and Urguan may disagree on much, this Truth is clearly shared in our fervor - To tolerate the voidal abomination or channel such corrosion is anathema to all Honor and Hozhness in the world. Even now we commence operations to stymie Iblees's corruptive grasp upon the dragonspawn of Azdromoth. The Void will be next. We offer the highest prayers for strength of body and soul in your crusade.

For Truth and Honor,
Kor'garr
Truthseeker
Skriptgoth of the Horde

A canonist elf does not agree with the message of the milkman and hopes to one day have his head on the wall of his mansion.

A canonist elf mage, baptized by the church in the 1600s and having served on the Empire's privy council sharpened her blade. The crusade must go forth.

A canonist highlander sharpens a greatsword, it's black steel long hidden away from the light. He polishes and cleans the weapon - until it's shine reflects off his star-filled gaze. He readies himself for a crusade, stocking up on medical supplies. 

An uncivilized elf of the great Haelun’or would prepare a bunker to hide from the crusade.

The missive fell into a Kaeronin's hands and she stared at the missive before she laughed "they can certainly try!" Floria laughed as she leaned back and sipped her wine "there will be fire... but tis not the Mali that shall burn but do the burning" she murmured before she through the letter into the fireplace.

"I regret learning to read..", a disappointed warrior sets the missive aflame with a sad frown, hoping it's all just a big joke.