PACTVS CŌNSTANTĪNVS

JoanOfArc

The young Henri Alexandre read this and thought it was very cool.

Cunimund read over the document, setting it aside for later transcription. He reached for a stopped inkpot and quill and wrote a new letter, which he sent with his page Ambactorix to the walls of the Veletzian capitol where he is instructed to deliver it to those of authority in the city.

"Slanu and I pray GOD finds you, the recipient, in good health,

I learned of this most auspicious treaty and write to you to offer my hand in transcribing any documents or histories you may wish to see compiled in beautiful form. I offer this both as the High Curator of the Clementine Court of Aaun and as a honorable offer personally; in my youth I had avoided Adria after being accosted by a member of the old House of Mogg, but I understand now that both that old House and the old history is long in the past. I will venture to the Veletzian capitol to present my skill."

28 minutes ago, Vermy said:

The Duke of Blackvale happily signs the paper, hoping to see a united Heartlands

Proud of her sons and daughters Heidi Van Aert feels assured that they know what they’re doing and continues to leave her spawnlings be. 

Sir Hannibal slammed his glass into the table. "EMPIRE NOW!!!" he demanded.

Midas Mareno drew the missive close to his face, being entirely bewildered by its contents. "Well then, I suppose it's that time of year isn't it?"

Vanhart von Alstreim, once the Knight of the Carrot, was glad to be away with Georg, far from the cowardice of his descendants.

8 hours ago, Ibn Khaldun said:

Cunimund read over the document, setting it aside for later transcription. He reached for a stopped inkpot and quill and wrote a new letter, which he sent with his page Ambactorix to the walls of the Veletzian capitol where he is instructed to deliver it to those of authority in the city.

"Slanu and I pray GOD finds you, the recipient, in good health,

I learned of this most auspicious treaty and write to you to offer my hand in transcribing any documents or histories you may wish to see compiled in beautiful form. I offer this both as the High Curator of the Clementine Court of Aaun and as a honorable offer personally; in my youth I had avoided Adria after being accosted by a member of the old House of Mogg, but I understand now that both that old House and the old history is long in the past. I will venture to the Veletzian capitol to present my skill."

A return letter was sent to Cunimund, wrote simply.

"Blessings find you,

I would be honored to have the High Curator even step foot onto our humble soil. Whatever you may need, please let me know and I will assist. Let us formally meet some day soon, perhaps either where you are or where I am.

Servant of Veletz,

Saskia van Aert."

“It’s almost there… and I hate it” said an sun Elfess from afar