The Viceroyal Wedding of 1948

TreeSmoothie

Spoiler

TkamaLZ0ATxb-UOafyZShSeCl0idn0Zf30oYZud8h7wiXTiENCvhLZelG-EkVy6K0xqoCtdXS2TDwj7AJJC8_uA23XDP_MJEa3FWzgqI0MnqGweKmysKoModEz9j1SyUWt5HgxrttUm9T1OfFqpI4aQ

7z0WCqUPvHKMPzBp_m_2frIILA1uhodxOizvoM3qDHDW6EnvBYeENbRPM_PPIatjb99h-4UoRXbw6MPKG-cB5X1Uevrmed-kT-rtdcffV51Va0QtD3lb2VdIOUwAsvTAonh-BCu-A2QIHsVEUK5pW0g

JQYiqVRXRP9vfHNuhF4kSeemSdp27buxbTEh-FISVDqzngHHdNaXOW60JVUhW3NOgotrb02nAiV4m8sIQ0ofrHXClLuY0GDzi6lZAi6Ndx9mBmwhBBTfMpPVBqD0omPSQlfT_D85sK_ypV9QVHu5mUA

TO OUR BELOVED FRIENDS & FAMILY,

It is hereby announced that HH Princess Lucía Raquel Adalia Laurelie Camilla de Pelear and HE Baron John Augustus Galbraith are to be wed in the month of the Sun’s Smile. The nuptials, celebrating a love more profound than the deepest ocean & more enduring than the ages, are open to all and will be held in the grand Everardian Basilica of Haense.

In this delicate calligraphy, inked with the tears of passion and longing, lay a tale of hearts entwined against the tumultuous tides of power, tradition, and fate – an event of unparalleled grandeur awaits, setting the stage for a wedding that promises to be a symphony of romance and fate.

In other words … you’re invited!

[ October 29th (Sunday) at 5:00 PM EST, Haense Cathedral ]

alZX0F5WcQOsd8S7VIClgMWrm4ZQEHdsw2f9LrO30bpZ7ev2EhdA49Vmku3f2rwG8W_zaNhVYmJjqCOZqqImiBWYL3Y9hrPWYDXY3kxJIOqPhcC0mPxGjwWBNx8TpMchDVmy19tunD1EdZwWx9av6rI

Following a certain tradition set by ancestors past, the two to-be-wed invite the following to join their wedding party, a group of individuals especially honored by John & Lucia, who are invited to speak before their vows are said.

King Adrian I | @ErikAzog

Spoiler

Your Majesty, you’ve been there for me when few others have, and given me opportunities one could only dream of. You’re like family to me, and it’d honor me if you came to my wedding. -John

Sir Dante DeNurem | @Maur

Spoiler

Dante, when my father, Carles, failed in his duties – you stepped in as a better role model than he could’ve ever been. You and Annette have been like parents to me for the better half of my life and it’d mean the world to me if you both could attend. -John

Asya Carmesìa | @mmjinae

Spoiler

Asya, you’ve given me advice others have been too afraid to speak. You’re like a sister to me – or, like, a wise old grandma. You are pretty old. Ancient, even. Please don’t crash my wedding. -John

Viceroy Cesar II | @WaveLincoln

Spoiler

Brother, you're my bestest friend - always there when I've needed you most. Having you speak at my wedding would be a tremendous honor. Your words have been a beacon of guidance throughout my life, and your presence during this would mean the world. -Lucia

Vicereine Karyna I | @JuztLizzy

Spoiler

Your witty charm and the cherished moments we've shared make your words invaluable to me, Karyna. I'd be delighted if you could speak at our wedding. -Lucia

Queen-Dowager Sofia I | @tadabug2000

Spoiler

Your guidance in courtly matters and unwavering love since my mother's passing mean the world to me -- when I had few others, I had you. If you could find the time to speak at my wedding, I'd truly be honored. -Lucia

alZX0F5WcQOsd8S7VIClgMWrm4ZQEHdsw2f9LrO30bpZ7ev2EhdA49Vmku3f2rwG8W_zaNhVYmJjqCOZqqImiBWYL3Y9hrPWYDXY3kxJIOqPhcC0mPxGjwWBNx8TpMchDVmy19tunD1EdZwWx9av6rI

Formal Invitations 

His Royal Majesty, Adrian I, King of Balian and his esteemed pedigree,

The Right Honorable, Count of Marsana, Sir Demetrius var Ruthern and his esteemed pedigree,

The Right Honorable, Count of Salia, Gabriel Peter and his esteemed pedigree,

The Right Honorable, Countess of Aquiliae, Eirene Vuiller and her esteemed pedigree,

The Most Honorable, Viscount of Tuvia, Ephrem Kervallen and his esteemed pedigree,

The Most Honorable, Viscount of Renduzzo, Konrad Darkwood and his esteemed pedigree,

The Honorable, Baron of Enderoca, Robert Joseph de Lyons and his esteemed pedigree,

The Honorable, Baron of Valio, Casimir Marius Vilac and his esteemed pedigree.

His Royal Highness, Cesar II, Viceroy of Hyspia and his citizenry.

His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II King of Hanseti-Ruska and his citizenry

His Princely Grace, Manfred Barclay, Duke of Reinmar and his noble pedigree

Her Excellency, Roslin Baruch, Duchess of Valwyck and her noble pedigree

His Grace, Viktor var Ruthern, Duke of Vidaus and his noble pedigree

His Excellency, Otto Ludovar, Count of Otistadt and his noble pedigree

The Right Honorable, Anabel Colborn, Countess of Malkovya and her noble pedigree

The Honorable, Walter Weiss, Viscount of Novkursain and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Alyona Godunov, Baroness of Verskaya and her noble pedigree

His Lordship, Henrik Amador, Baron of Mondstadt and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship,  Irena Kortrevich, Baroness of Koravia and her noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Katrin Stafyr, Baroness of Thurant and her noble pedigree

His Royal Majesty, Edmund II King of Aaun and his citizenry

Her Royal Majesty, Renilde I Queen of Petra and her citizenry

His Royal Majesty, Balon, King of Norland and his citizenry

His Royal Highness, Mika, Silver Lubba of Lurin and his citizenry

Personal Invitations 

His Grace, Captain-General Gaspard van Aert and his esteemed pedigree, @M1919

Lady Wren Tsecsar and her family, @RotiniTortini

Don Rhys Marcelo var Ruthern @Nilyeet

Miss Annette Roelle @retro

Miss Asya Carmesìa @mmjinae

Miss Scribe @PinkPyro

Mister Eplediaes @_Leyd

Signed

His Excellency, John Augustus Galbraith, Baron of Cascanova, Patriarch of Galbraith, Ward to the King, Royal Legate, Secretary of the Foreign Office.

Her Highness, Lucía Raquel Adalia Laurelie Camilla de Pelear, Princess of Hyspia, Gran Mayordomo of La Dorada.

[ October 29th (Sunday) at 5:00 PM EST, Haense Cathedral ]

Ser Demetrius var Ruthern glanced upon the missive with a precarious expression as his brow raised. "Y thought John was... Nevermind Y suppose. - Who am Y to pry?" Pressing the parchment onto his desk, he lifted himself upwards to attend to other matters.

Rhys will not be in attendance. 

The Queen-Dowager, Sofia of Hyspia, took in the personal invitation as is drafted by her niece. She thought of Lucias late mother, Amity, a woman who had been her dearest friend in childhood only to grow apart in their later years. A Lorraine, one made by her own mother many years prior dangled delicately against her throat in which she signed over it.

And then she marked the date for the wedding!

One of the Tuvia ilk, Ezren, let out a quick passing congratulations to the Baron before hurrying off to a safe distance. He was often seen looking at John from afar with a shiver. The man still plagued with nightmares of the Baron Galbraith holding a sharpened stick and mallet to his skull in a crude medical procedure. 
Nevertheless, he would attend the wedding, setting aside his disturbing nightmares of the groom. Later that day, he mused to Sibyl ( @HIGH_FIRE ) “maybe I should have an ornate mallet and Ice pick made for the baron as a wedding present..” he paused “or maybe that’s not a proper gift to a newly wed couple?”