Queen Amaya wears her "I <3 Ex. Sigismund" shirt with pride.

"A wonderful piece," the Bishop Stanislaw commented in the direction of his friend, Patriarch Josef. 

"A masterpiece, a shame you did not write this one." Otto smiled at Amleth and returned to fixing the Royal Ludovar Mining ledgers. @yopplwasupxxx

Odoacer lights a candle, resting in his bunk in the Castle Priory of the Order of St Jude. He began transcribing the work.

"Ah was told tha' th' reason Patriarch Josef dinnae 'ave aneh 'air on th' back o' 'is 'ead es because 'is brain once grew ou' o' there and th' 'air didnae 'ave ah chance tae grow back." Sigmar Baruch spoke to his younger brother after showing him the piece. @ferdaboy

"A great and storied history for a great and storied Exalted. Responsible for the the raising of Ailred and Ivan to nobility, and the beginning of Ruthern's own rise to glory, so many hundreds of years ago.  Vy did well, Patriarch Josef..." The Ruthern Duke Viktor spoke, his brows furrowed thoughtfully as he finished thumbing through the recounting of their most holy Exalted, before the man signed the Hussariyan before him in a faithful gesture.

"Pray for us, Siegmund."

"Sigismund is a false exalted." Said Ser Numenatar

In these times of fractured mankind, Villorik could place little faith in the kings of men.

Instead, he turned to the Exalted.

Pious could not help but huff as he shared cigars with his fellow bishop friend "Aye... what a saint he was" he'd say with an edge to his voice 

“Denial of Sigismund’s prophethood is a grevious heresy, and one seemingly popular among those lacking in rigorous theological education. May your work help give those righteous understanding in the life and apotheosis of one our great Exalted of Revelations.” says Amleth van der Grendok

On 10/25/2023 at 6:31 PM, yopplwasupxxx said:

“Denial of Sigismund’s prophethood is a grevious heresy, and ond seemingly popular among those lacking in rigorous theological education. May your work help give those righteous understanding in the life and apotheosis of one our great Exalted of Revelations.” says Amleth van der Grendok

Father Alexios, having been epicly pwned on the forums, prayed deeply for the man regardless.

Edited by Mister_Gavin
I got pwned. It's over. There's nothing we can do.

3 hours ago, Mister_Gavin said:

Father Alexios prayed deeply for the man to be Illumined, and to not make dogma out of what was, at best, a theologoumena.

Amleth continues to pray following the dogma and doctrine of the church, keeping at his side the foundational texts of the faith, including the Four Scrolls and the teachings of the Church.

From Canon Law:

"The Holy Scrolls, comprising the Virtue of Horen; the Spirit of Owyn; the Gospel of Godfrey; and the Auspice of Sigismund are the foundation of all law and morality." - Title I, Chapter 1, Section 1

"The Exalted are Horen, Owyn, Godfrey, and Sigismund." - Title IV, Chapter 2, Section 2

From the Catechism of the Canonist Church:

"The Exalted are the four prophets of Canonism, who are the fulfillment of a promise by God to humanity in the first days. Horen was the first human, who sired three sons by his wife Julia. These three sons failed in their assigned tasks in certain ways which led to the spread of sin and strife. Merciful God, however, promised Horen that he would sire three “sons of spirit”, who would repair the damage done by his three sons of flesh. These sons were the Exalted Owyn, Exalted Godfrey, and Exalted Siegmund." - Who are the Exalted?

From the Dogma and Principles of the Church:

"God has delivered four Scrolls of the countless Holy Scrolls, known as the Canon, through four exalted prophets; Horen I, Owyn I, Godfrey I, and Siegmund I."

"Horen received the Scroll of Virtue, which illustrates the nature of God and his commandments.

Owyn received the Scroll of Spirit, which illustrates the falsehoods of the infidel faiths.

Godfrey received the Scroll of Gospel, which illustrates the canonical past of the Faith's prophets.

Siegmund received the Scroll of Auspice, which illustrates the canonical futures in revelation.

The Church of the Canon holds these four Scrolls as divinely writ and most holy, with secondary flawed texts consisting of holy works by saints and theologians. They believe no more scrolls shall be revealed until all creation has been redeemed."

4 hours ago, yopplwasupxxx said:

Amleth continues to pray following the dogma and doctrine of the church, keeping at his side the foundational texts of the faith, including the Four Scrolls and the teachings of the Church.

From Canon Law:

"The Holy Scrolls, comprising the Virtue of Horen; the Spirit of Owyn; the Gospel of Godfrey; and the Auspice of Sigismund are the foundation of all law and morality." - Title I, Chapter 1, Section 1

"The Exalted are Horen, Owyn, Godfrey, and Sigismund." - Title IV, Chapter 2, Section 2

From the Catechism of the Canonist Church:

"The Exalted are the four prophets of Canonism, who are the fulfillment of a promise by God to humanity in the first days. Horen was the first human, who sired three sons by his wife Julia. These three sons failed in their assigned tasks in certain ways which led to the spread of sin and strife. Merciful God, however, promised Horen that he would sire three “sons of spirit”, who would repair the damage done by his three sons of flesh. These sons were the Exalted Owyn, Exalted Godfrey, and Exalted Siegmund." - Who are the Exalted?

From the Dogma and Principles of the Church:

"God has delivered four Scrolls of the countless Holy Scrolls, known as the Canon, through four exalted prophets; Horen I, Owyn I, Godfrey I, and Siegmund I."

"Horen received the Scroll of Virtue, which illustrates the nature of God and his commandments.

Owyn received the Scroll of Spirit, which illustrates the falsehoods of the infidel faiths.

Godfrey received the Scroll of Gospel, which illustrates the canonical past of the Faith's prophets.

Siegmund received the Scroll of Auspice, which illustrates the canonical futures in revelation.

The Church of the Canon holds these four Scrolls as divinely writ and most holy, with secondary flawed texts consisting of holy works by saints and theologians. They believe no more scrolls shall be revealed until all creation has been redeemed."

Father Alexios squinted at the parchment with the various documents attached.

"Malaka. He got me."

Edited by Mister_Gavin