Villorik waited patiently in the chapel.

The exchange of words had long since grown tiring. When the heretics were ready to bite, this blade of Godan would stand ready.

The King of Balian leaned back in his beach chair, going to then take a hit of his Orcish joint, going to look at the document, and speaking to the Mechanical butler at his side, "I'm sure the Admiral is already informed, but do let them know again." As the bot departed, "I only hope for these peaceful days." he'd state, staring out at the sea for unusually long time.

The Duke of Adria angrily scolds his messengers, demanding to know why they have not supplied him with the most recent missives from Aaun. They sheepishly answer him that there was no threat of War from Aaun, only their withdrawal from the Canonist League and a citizen who wrote about the execution of a jester in Haense. The aged duke furrowed his brow as he contemplated what the King of Haense was referring to. "Does he so brazenly consider any complaint against the church a threat at his reign, and validate the conspiracies of the Midlanders? It is true after all, the difference between a conspiracy about Haensers and known fact is a few years time. I think this one seeks to look tough- perhaps why he was so emmasculated by the tease in the first place!" the duke remarked with a hearty laugh. Having witnessed so many controversies, the veteran had found himself less worried about the latest dramatic cries of the Haenser king.

QZ7l37RZVxWkvZQVqWovVzY0DoRIfwERdF_IEaJXAjLy8KvaINCbs0DRST-WFAM5eqEbe8zCaSgIkaNPRenq7SQsMvcgsDtbxtxihca_N-ltuwrprBhmgLcmVkEvqg_Cow1v3oo1VC2Cj_nr_UZDPCs

JUST AS SHE THOUGHT her days at the desk over and done, ALEKSANDRA OF VIDAUS found herself taking up her pen once more...

Edmond nods with concurrence towards Fyodor.

"This shall not go unpunished, I assure you." He shared a glance with Fyodor briefly, before returning to his chair to compose a letter summoning the Druscan Fyrd.

@Radzig

"To insult a king in his court, among his people. We ought to have torn this man to pieces ag yet our koeng sought him medical aid - a dobry soul." The Paramount grunted. "Let them come, ag let them face their inability; they send fools to do their dirty-handed tactics for goodness sake!"

Josefina Barclay ran a hand over her face. "Oh, mea beloved nephew..."

Irena Kortrevich sharpens her blades, though her lips remain pressed tightly together.

"Krusae Zwy Kongzem." The Lady Chamberlain uttered as she scanned through the missive. She needn't speak the words wise men, and fools alike, would speak for her. The blood of her kin would be spent on both side, all she could do was abide by her oath.

The Lord Speaker's daughter, Reza, grumbled idly at this news. "Will we have to cancel my Hauchmetvas?" she inquired of her mother, "Since... it looks like everyone will be busy with BSK training if war is on the horizon." 

"I was there when he presented his little gift," 
She recounted later, to those among her kinsfolk who were not present for the day's court. "He looked as if he was around my brother's age. Old enough to know better than to play pranks during such a serious event, certainly."

"Krusae zwy kongzem..." Liridona Amador sighed tiredly.

Spoiler

I_dont_think_about_you.png

In his father's usual tavern apartment, warm and cozy after taking the day to relax, settle down, and write some plays, poetry, and perhaps even a book, Leonid heard the news relatively quickly, as one does in Haense, reading the missive from the distraught "Walking Saint" of House Weiss with much confusion. It was not until the war cries of Stassion, Aaun, and Veletz echoed throughout the lands over an outrage that happened over court. For a moment, Leonid thought "I could write a play about this" but shook his head as there was more work to be done. The Lordling Poet, recently squired under the Knight Paramount, once again took his furs and set them aside for steel. For he had much to catch up on. . . Though he did not leave his work without leaving a curious missive that only had one word written . . .

B L O O D

39 minutes ago, Majesticpasta said:

The Lord Speaker's daughter, Reza, grumbled idly at this news. "Will we have to cancel my Hauchmetvas?" she inquired of her mother, "Since... it looks like everyone will be busy with BSK training if war is on the horizon."

Ludvika Ludovar mocked her little sister, tugging at the drapes on the windows in at attempt to draw attention to herself "Vy must think about more then vyrself Reza, vy sound conceded." At that, the fabric pulled free and she drunkenly swung it around her figure like an oversized scarf before stumbling off. 

Andrik snatched the missive from his brothers hands to take a gander, amused he soon came to a chuckle. "Paranoia sure does seem to run in Barbanov blood!" He exclaimed, laying it flat, readying his arms.

@sashimichopped