NECROMANCY AMENDMENT / CLARIFICATIONS - THE HENS COME HOME TO ROOST.

femurlord

41 minutes ago, Tabby64 said:

Read the voidal connection lore "Mages who practice magic for one or more OOC months cannot wear full plate effectively, and at best are limited to half-plate or some light gambeson." Femurlord's lore says that after a certain tier they're limited to gambeson. There is no issue with the lore here. 

Bro did not continue reading the page

Grrrr you won’t get away with this Shinji!!! 😾

I think it just says a lot about the current state of darkspawn that this stuff has to be redlined in the first place. . .

2 hours ago, ChaoticallyCheshire said:

I am of the firm believe that if you cannot separate rp from ooc you should avoid romance rp at all costs. That being said many people know how to do just that. I am not saying one needs romance rp to develop as a character. I am just saying it is a nice thing to have on the side. It offers a different side to the character and not all romance is warm and fuzzy. I personally see necro romance as hilarious due to how dark it can be. 

TV gif. Reese Witherspoon as Madeline Martha Mackenzie in Big Little Lies shrugs, her hands in her pockets, as if to say, "I don't really care."

You see necromancer romance as hilarious due to how dark it can be?????

someone investigate this person now!!!

Mentioning any aspect of romance will cause a shitstorm, should just be regarding loopholes.  Disgusting aspects of romance will happen regardless of how many redlines are shoved in the faces of people with a set goal and a fantasy.  It isn't worth stepping into kangaroo court

I utilise the character of the Red Prince of Iblees to exclusively romance and develop OOC feelings for those that submit to my overwhelming power. Lore is not the only thing that should go through marriage, but players themselves must. For the good of the server

4 hours ago, ChaoticallyCheshire said:

I think the idea that necro's must be dark and spooky at all times to be just. . . Edgy. I've been on the server since 2015 and have hung out with fellow necro's in the past. Whilst they obviously need to be on the evil scale of alignment chart and are in fact deplorable beings I do think some don't see themselves as such.

Having all necromancers be unromanceable dark people who hate anything nice, only wear dark colors and go "gahh! No! Feelins bad" is rather one dimensional. It doesn't allow for character growth and gives you a small amount of ways you can actually rp on that character. I personally don't see limiting ones self to such a degree necessary. So unfortunately I am going to -1 this. 

Necromancers are corpses, why do they need to be romanceable

1 hour ago, ScreamingDingo said:

I utilise the character of the Red Prince of Iblees to exclusively romance and develop OOC feelings for those that submit to my overwhelming power. Lore is not the only thing that should go through marriage, but players themselves must. For the good of the server

for the good of the server the spooks should stop using their magic to erp with each other and instead make me the lich king and let me build a cool undead necropolis

2 hours ago, rukio said:

I think it just says a lot about the current state of darkspawn that this stuff has to be redlined in the first place. . .

i could fix them...

3 minutes ago, Narthok said:

for the good of the server the spooks should stop using their magic to erp with each other and instead make me the lich king and let me build a cool undead necropolis

i could fix them...

I've been waiting for you at the necromancy self-teach altar, Narthok, where are you?

3 minutes ago, femurlord said:

I've been waiting for you at the necromancy self-teach altar, Narthok, where are you?

dm me the coordinates...

3 minutes ago, Narthok said:

dm me the coordinates...

3 hours ago, Morigung-oog said:

… The sheer number of ftb and romance related comments says a lot about our community. 

mori... youdont understand.., ,. the necro old age home inhabitants must BONE !!!!!!!!!!!