[✗] [Feat] Conduits of Enlightenment: Av-Taeleh

TreeSmoothie

26 minutes ago, TreeSmoothie said:

should there be an amendment instead detailing that children shouldn't be able to inherit/learn it at their age? Or are both of those fine?

Personally, I think it should be limited to anyone above the age of 18, or 16 at the least, to fall in line with general magic rules. Though, Im also biased because I hate child characters with a passion

I hate this stupid ass feat so much, stupid mental goku training space mind room. 

If people are trying to force others into the mindscapes, report it. The lore is rather clear on how its supposed to be used. 

don’t listen to them! 🚮

let me passively corrupt everyone’s mind spaces, no matter who i play, because —

i am the true darkspawn 

It just isn't that deep and isn't needed. If you think it's being abused, report that abuse to ST. No reason to ruin a really cool, very open feat that is purely aesthetic by turning it into some dumb crap with tiers, required forum essays, and an age restriction. Let people enjoy their aesthetic flairs ffs.

Also, why the **** can an azdrazi corrupt a mindscape when they have no real ability to corrupt someone and aren't considered darkspawn outside of paladin lore really?

I just think this is going to be a bit too complicated. A simpler, less restrictive concept like the old lore will do the trick.

The whole buddha vibe really is a bit farbaway from the og lore.

This just seems like a silly attempt to tunnel focus what this should be compared to how nice and freeform it is otherwise. Making this over just reporting abuse seems rather odd as well.

13 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

I hate this stupid ass feat so much, stupid mental goku training space mind room. 

Delete it

9 hours ago, rukio said:

It just isn't that deep and isn't needed. If you think it's being abused, report that abuse to ST. No reason to ruin a really cool, very open feat that is purely aesthetic by turning it into some dumb crap with tiers, required forum essays, and an age restriction. Let people enjoy their aesthetic flairs ffs.

Also, why the **** can an azdrazi corrupt a mindscape when they have no real ability to corrupt someone and aren't considered darkspawn outside of paladin lore really?

I hate dragons😝

Guys it's literally just flavor rp with no practical use other than to make yourself have an inner sherlock holmes monologue, or to play poker with your friend while everything burns around you. Even its freeform value doesn't really give anyone an advantage in combat or conflict rp. You don't gain or lose anything after entering and leaving the mindscape. Like it's literally just the lotc version of daydreaming or a lucid dream. Why are we trying to restrict flavor rp? :( 

Cool aesthetic
entirely unecessery

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.