OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR | To Veletz

Werew0lf

Henrik Amador signs the Lorraine, and stoops to pray for benediction - and a sure soldier's hand.

The Skipper looks upon the missive, confused.

"Have we ever been communicated in one of these scuffles?"

A count smiles upon the missive with pleasure. "Dobry, now all that jest left jest for eam to claim the head of that Stassionite, Richard." Upon uttering the mans name, he spat. "Can niet have such a foul name remaining in mea mouth."

Alfred sat atop the walls of Sankt Johannsburg - peering out over the Haeseni countryside with a Barcston in his mouth. ".. We may only pray - that GOD's will shall be swift."

Johan signed the lorraine before he continued to gather what one may need for the war to come. "******* heathens the lot of them" he muttered as he continued on.

Lanre Cerusil writes a response in a bout of fury.

"Cardinal Stanislaw, through petty valah conflict and church matters otherwise, I shall tolerate squirming and lolligagging - but this is unacceptable! Keep my wonderful brother Hurin Ibarellan out of this! I challenge you to a duel in his honor!"

Sir Wilford Reinhold lets out a small sigh upon seeing the missive, holding a golden rosary tight in his hand. “They have nae love fer GOD, as they claim tae serve. Th’ things they do- an’ threaten tae do tae those they hold prisoner… I cannae imagine how they sleep a’ nigh’.” The Knight mutters, shaking his head as he remembers his kidnapping.

Reinolt von Draco welcomes his new friends in the fruitful plains for the evil excommunicated men (Veletz) with open arms.

"Long coming. The fools ought learn how to read if they are struck with 'confusion'. The Pontiff had laid his explanation for the void-bound souls of the Ferrymen out in his Pontifical Bull. All this feigning of ignorance es grown rather tiresome." Viktor var Ruthern remarked. He was certain some of these teal masked men and their newly anathema lieges would act the part of stupidity, as they always did. 

"If one man can make an entire religion quake and quiver before his very presence, or utterance of his name; I'd follow that man," Kursik af Vennith would comment having snatched a missive from a dead sheep of the canonist flock. He'd using said missive to wipe and dry the fresh blood off of his sword. Shortly he'd discard is next to the dead body. 

Lalina hurried over to the princess Sibyl so that she could ask what the missive read, as she had guessed from the reaction of others that it was important news.

"Your highness, your highness. What does it state?!" she called out to the woman she served dutifully.

@HIGH_FIRE 

"God wills it." Uttered the de Lyons. Before last Sun's Smile he was but a boy, bloodshed and war shall see him into manhood.