My Thanks

JTMedea

ZnNu3evdJSo9LL_rSjfsDqexjVW8Kh9HLQAdYROH9nIWxNf2TFdxF3PXQhPAYVWN65MfrCTx35b6U3vLXCzdhIy_tJjWLplyrOugJmKzA5ILZC2v6GMAuoPICx5h5KhoQgrkacIVlxJA4QqXLCTyfic

Alright so to start, I’d like to say that I saw Unni @UniBearse do this and I wanted to give it a go, credit for this goes to Unni. 

Anyways, Hi there, I’m Medea, many of you probably don’t know me and quite a few of you are my friends, so for the people that dont know me, you don't have to read this cringe post, but for those who’d like to, it is greatly appreciated. I don’t exactly know what to say, I wanted to write this post so that I could say thank you to a few people that've helped me get to where I am now. I joined LOTC in August 2022 and didn’t expect too much. I had to understand things on my own at the beginning, didn’t know what to do, what community to join, and many of you that met new Medea, you know she was very very quiet. I used to join vc and keep myself either muted or speak very rarely, being new to a foreign community was very scary for me, and I honestly had no hope of getting too far, but then I met amazing people, people that I got along with, people that I absolutely enjoyed spending time with. I had Laeo help guide me, and the first friend group I could call myself apart of was with Cosmo, Donut and Door, those people helped me feel accepted and helped me open up, to explore and get out of my comfort zone, and over time I continued to learn, grow and become the person I am now. LOTC can be hectic, we can all agree on that, but I also met so many people I am till this day grateful for, and I absolutely love this community and I appreciate every single friend I’ve made along the way, you all made my LOTC journey amazing and I hope that we will continue being friends for many LOTC years to come.

The people I’m grateful for:

@6Dark

First off of course I’ll start with you hun. Thank you for all that you do for me, thank you for being in my life, for making me laugh, helping me love myself, believing me and being my number one supporter. You always have my back and when I know I can’t handle anymore burdens, you come in and be my shield, you help me face every challenge I am put across and you lift my spirits up when I’m at my lowest. I absolutely love you and everything that you do for me. 

@Laeonathan

Thank you for guiding me when I first joined LOTC, you were the first person I got to interact with and until this day, you continue to check up on me, and for that I am forever grateful.

@Tigergiri

Tiger, you taught me so many things and you introduced me to a wonderful community, you take care of me and always help me solve an obstacle when I run into one. To me you are the older sister I never had and I appreciate your care every single day.

@Charbi

Charbi I know you don’t play LOTC anymore and I really wish our character’s could have met, but I’m still so very grateful for your help. You are so very kind and talking to you is so easy. You really helped me learn how to get the hang of being a leader and understanding to take it easy. You’re an amazing person and I wish you nothing but the best.

@DrunkCapybaraa

Even though we didn’t talk often, you still took the time to teach me things about LOTC, and really helped me understand things I didn’t, for that I am grateful.

@Sewer_Rat

Sewer, thank you so much for looking after me, checking up on me, being someone I can vent to without worry, and for being someone that has always shown support towards me no matter what it is I’m doing. You don’t know how grateful I am to have you as a close friend, and I look up to more than you know.

@Amethyst_Starry

I was always looking up to you when we met, and I believe that I still do. I enjoyed every voice chat we had and every laugh we shared.

@HogoBojo

Hogo, you are hella cool and I can see why so many people like you. You’re a very chill admin and you’re always more than willing to answer my questions when I’m confused. Being a completely new nation leader is hard, but you and tiger help me a lot, so I’m very grateful towards you.

@Donutella

Donut, you have no idea how grateful I am to have you as a friend and I thank my lucky star every single night that I have you as a friend. You helped me so much and you showed me so much care.

@Cosmopain

Cosmo, you already know how much I adore you as a little sister, you are a dear and one of the closest friends I have, thank you for always being there for me.

@Doorknob

Door, even though we don’t talk as much as we used to anymore, I will always consider you a little brother and you can always come to me when you need a helping hand or an ear for listening.

@Pixicat

Pixie, you and I have grown to become very close friends, and even though we tend to have our disagreements and miscommunications, we always found a way to make it work and fix the friendship we have. I enjoy your company and the time we spend.

@UniBearse

We’re not close, but it’s still hella fun whenever you’re around. I admire you, and your art is inspiring. As an artist, I look up to you and I find comfort when I look at your artwork. Thanks for giving me advice when I need them and for just being the amazing you that you are.

@Pancho

Pancho, I can’t deny that when I first met you I was a little intimidated, you were one of the people that spoke very confidently and gave mind to anything bad that's said about you, and I admire that. You are always willing to help me when I have a problem and you stand up for me when you know I can't stand myself. I am grateful for you, so keep being the great you you’ve always been.

@RedResult

Redacted, you can be a real jerk at times and cocky as hell, but I think that’s what I like about you. You don’t give two shits and you know your limits, I respect that about you and you’re hella fun to hang around with. I enjoy our bickering and trash talk back and forth, and even though we say some hella awful stuff, we know it's all jokes and giggles. 

@FredrickTeufel

Fred, you are an absolute nerd that I enjoy being around, I can talk to you with worry of being judged and you always seem to have the dumbest answers ready to my questions. You’re hilarious and when I’m around you, I can be as stupid as I’d like, I appreciate you a lot.

@EmiliainWonderland

Aehmi, you are probably one of the best mods I know. You’re so very sweet and so very helpful whenever I have a problem that I need a helping hand with, you’re great and I love you.

@Below

Below, I love you, and I can’t help but get giddy whenever you join vc or whenever I get to talk to you, thanks for being awesome and being my friend.

@candyzeroyal

Candy you are a sweetheart and I absolutely love you. You always have that excited tone whenever I join VC and that absolutely makes my day. You have such a sweet personality and every time we hang out, I always feel so very happy. Thank you for being my friend.

@ichigomaster98

Boots I don't know what I can say about you other than thank you. I feel comfortable to be hyper Medea around you, and Norlander Community is absolutely a joy to be around. I can always message you for advice and you’re always willing to help me out when I need it. You're a good person, and you’re kind to me, so thank you for everything.

@simpleglitchbro

Where do I even get started on you Grimm, one you are hilarious and two, I absolutely adore your company. It’s never a dull moment when you’re around and no matter what Rp event I host, you always try your best to make it, to show up and spend your time with us. You are a lovely person Grimm and you deserve all the happiness in the world.

@PestyWarlock

I think we get along because of our love for music, we don’t talk much and we barely even message each other, but when we’re in vc, we have a lot of fun, making jokes, and being goofy as hell, so thanks for that.

@nepir

We only just met a couple months ago and I can already see myself looking up to you as an older brother. I love listening to you talk about your experiences and teaching me things I don’t understand. You are a joy to talk to and an amazing person to be around.

@Turbo_Dog

Turbo, you are one of the goofiest people I know on LOTC, you’re always joking, pranking and causing chaos, but I guess that’s why I find you charming. Sometimes your jokes get out of hand but you apologize when you make a mistake, you’re a great friend, just a little bit of a trouble maker, and I think that’s what's so great about you.

@Aw_0ken

Little Rabbit, you have no idea how much joy you bring me, and you’re honestly the first people to look up to me, you’re a sweet boy that cares about everyone, and you don’t hesitate to stand up for your friends. Keep doing what you’re doing and don’t change that lovable personality for anyone.

@Kayleigh_P

Keyleigh, we both know we had a rough start, because of drama, we never got the chance to properly get to know each other, and for a long time I was never comfortable to be around you, but now I can’t stop laughing when I’m in vc with you. You’re a good person, better than a lot of people I know, so just keep at it and stick to good people.

@PhilosopherBear

Holy hell man, the amount of times we got into arguments and disagreements, literally losing our minds because of each other, and yet we always made up, always continued being friends and respecting each other, in the future I know we will continue to not see eye to eye on stuff, but I will at least be certain that we’ll make it work.

@YourParalysis

Rex, you are an absolute jerk and a moron, but still, you are there when I need a hand. Sometimes both me and pix absolutely want to smack you with a broom but we can’t help enjoying your personality, you’re an ******* but we love you.

@Me_llamo...
Greg, thank you for working so hard and helping me and my friends out. You are a wonderful person and I enjoy your company. And from what I see, Dark also really enjoys your company, you should see him, everytime he sees you he goes “OH MY GOD, IT’S GREG”, yeah I don't know what you did but you got my own boyfriend more excited to see you than to see me XD. But again, thanks for helping and thanks for everything else.

There are a lot more people I could name, but these are the people that really helped me with my journey. They helped me grow and they helped me learn. Without them, I wouldn’t be where I am now, without them I wouldn’t have fallen in love with this amazing community. I hope to continue on forward, having them as dear friends while also making more amazing friends along the way. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me and have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year, with love from your Rabbit Cult Leader, Medea.

Awwwww Medea it means so much and I look forward to seeing you continue your journey still

aww my yapping has yet to get innoying, jokes aside. i am sure more great moments are still to come.

She called me cocky and arrogant, she knows me so well