Story Announcement - Winter Fixes and Updates

squakhawk

3 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

Introducing Anthroparion Shelf

Squakhawk you just took the only flex I have on this god forsaken server

Self Teach Book clarification when?

walking the shore with this update

7 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

I plan to work with ET to increase the number of ST materials flowing into the hands of players, whether by giving out chunks of ore or event-specific items made from various materials (think the evil boss’s azhl sword, etc). 

🙏

hou-zi back baby lets gooooooo

thank you guys for all you do for the server, i'm excited to see what comes next out of story team. love you guys

Spoiler

monkee - song and lyrics by killkso, Jahhlu | Spotify

nice

holy based

where's the part where you let people with kani carry mina and items that are required to interact with the server's plugins...

Seeing as now that Greater Mutations are Homonculus and Klone specific, as someone who's had experience with Tawkin for many years, they should have to be documented on the applications of the players who are either Klones or Homonculi in order to make life easier. I've often found that I'd have to create player-made "placeholder items" that would effectively only exist to prove OOCly to other people that the person had the mutation. It's just better to introduce them onto the app and make things a lot more clear cut with mutations that way, since people tend to argue about them.

@squakhawkDo you think paladins should be rewritten along so there can be room for clerics?