PALADINS, NO BETTER THAN BANDITS

A towering mass of metal. Totally an Orc. But a good, DIO FEARING Orc nods rapidly.

"It's true you know. I once saw a Paladin bribing a MYSTIC."

"DIOS MIO, stealing our herbs! Horrid!" Cried the prince of Hyspia, Arman

"I'll find you more herbs, senora. Or better yet, steal them back." 

Alexander Llopis would be grabbing his pen and writing up an actual report.

A recovering soldier sat up in his bed as one of his bannerman read the news to him. Margrave Jose Fuentes, former Colonel of the Hyspian Regiment, clutched his fist in anger. He looked around the room, anger flaring in his eyes as his loyal men sought his words. One man stepped forward, asking what shall be done about the missive.

"Summon my brothers, Pedro and Juan. Get me Andre. When I walk, we march. Straight into La Dorada."

"Bait used to be believable..." thought a wandering knight who'd seen the missive in his travels.

"This is why I don't support democracy, because the commoners are stupid." Remarked a Hyspian military officer.

"Paladins eat babies! I've seen them literally confront azdrazi then 'hug it out'!!! The godwinites should pay, but not before any dark spawn uncovered!"

Cesar II of Hyspia blinks in confusion as he reads this missive, "Que? Who wrote this? And why?" An exhasparated sigh soon escaped the Viceroy's lips. "I get they are angry about herbs. But why are they pointing fingers to Paladins?" 

“I wonder who is this concerned citizen…” Sofiele exclaimed as she looked down at the missive, holding it with her new clockwork arm.

"Paladins do indeed eat newborns. Maybe they were trying to find a snack in the maternity ward..." Brother Ninnias contemplates, wondering whether or not to tax any paladins who attempt to cross the bridge whilst he's on guard

"A very convincing crazed drunkard told me this is all true. So it must be!" Pondered a certain figure, as he scratched his forehead in thought.

"what the heck is a darkspawn?" Bajaba Batto reads the missive slightly confused

With a shaky hand, Aeolus of Khamees would finally pen a response: 

To the concerned citizen and all else it concerns,

We do not steal herbs nor break into clinics. While it is true that we were in the clinic during our visit, we spent our time upstairs treating one who was cursed by darkspawn against their will. Several bore witness to this and once we had completed this task, we spoke with several within the tavern before departing the city. No darkspawn tests were administered to the citizens of this land on that day by Paladins of Xan. 

As a fellow medic, my only inquiry regarding the clinic was to inquire on the Hyspian woman Elena, who had a sign offering her alchemical services outside of the clinic, and to ask about who was in charge of it at present, to ensure she or they had vampiric cures on hand in case there was another attack. Should she or they wish to speak with me on the matter without accusation I would be happy to see how we can aid her or them in ensuring Hyspian patients can be treated going forward, given this recent theft of vital medicine.

Signed,

Aeolus of Khamees