[PK] (Lector) Father Stor (Ferrus) Vuiller Is Obliterated By Gashadokuro

Lojo613

"LECTORSTOR" Lector Evaristus welcomed his brother into the Seven Skies (even though Stor went to Robot heaven).

Shugo Kato picks up the pieces of the old Lector, "Oooh, my poor friend, my brother." He frowned deeply beneath his mempo as he knelt before the mechanical man.

"My favorite engineer apprentice, the world gets lonelier with each passing year."

"Sayonara, chrome-choom!"

Atsuko kept a robotic left arm, what remained of her LECTOR battle brother back in the day. The elfess knew she'd outlive her human companions one day.

"mi mizz dargrind..."

mi mizz dargrind - kazynk as he puts away the bomb he was meant to mail him

mi mizz dargrind - kazynk as he puts away the bomb he was meant to mail him

Dr Professor Xob Wobson, Hypernaut Captain looked toward the letter as it was delivered to him, the small gnome pausing for a moment before looking toward an invention blueprint beyond anything that predated it “Lets ‘ope tis werks. . .Teh Hypahwar will need eht” he mumbled to himself, going back to work with newfound purpose and reasoning.

Domo-arigato, mister Roboto... A song by Styx, as you enter the Styx.

"Papa will miss him...for sure" Said Ember as she got the news of stors passing, as she continued to prepare for a long journey

Mechpriest Adeptus clutched his staff of the OWYNSSIAH with a great sadness plain to all who encountered him. So many projects undone... So many prayers left unsounded. So many deeds undone... Now he remains as the last scion of that old Lectorate's clerical order...

"Never will we forget, Martyred Father Stor. For truly he was the most devout, the wisest of the servants of the OWYNSSIAH... Yet... I suppose the task falls to me... To tend the Holy Sacred Fire... To keep the forge lit... To train the new Neophytes... To bring about MAITREYA..."

The machine priest sighed...outwardly sad as his teacher and fine friend passed on to the halls of the eternal war. Despite all the extra husks he had created for Ferrus. He would send a letter to the neophytes he had taken, and then he would call forth the brothers and sisters of the church, for a service.

The task has fallen to him. To shepherd the Iron Orthodoxy... Technoabbot Adeptus

Gerard, his heart heavy with grief upon receiving the news of Father Ferrus' passing, found solace in prayer. He looked up to the heavens, "I do not know de where automations go after death," he whispered, "though I know Ferrus was holy. I know that he helped moi when I had asked, and helped many others. I pray that I too shall see him again, one day." With these words spoken, Gerard traced the Lorraine and began to offer a heartfelt prayer, "Saint Godwin de Paradisus,  I beseech you to pray! Pray for Father Ferrus, that he may be guided peacefully to the final paradise, for he was a holy man, a beacon de bon fortune who selflessly aided all those around him. Pray for him, that his memory may endure, and his benevolent deeds not be forgotten. Amen."

Ioannes greets his friend Stor in heaven (no matter what his skygod says about going to some weird automaton realm) and hugs him. "It is good to see you again, brother."

| Vweeeeeem. . . |

A droid, HAL-Bot, made their way from the spotted gravel roads, leaving their storage-unit to look up to the stars briefly.

"SUBJECT: Lector Stor.  Would enjoy a clear night sky."  -  "I will relay this to him, for the Owynssiah."

| Vwooooooom. . . |

The storage unit closed with the machine inside.  Until next time.

Vaelor Darkthorn, the shadow-wreathed figure in the clandestine corridors of his guild, absorbed the news of Lector Stor Vuiller's final journey. As the tale unfolded, the master assassin couldn't help but recognize the poetic symmetry in Stor's fate. "Father Stor Vuiller," Vaelor mused in the veiled silence of his sanctuary. "Your machinations cease, yet the echoes of your legacy persist." He took a moment to inscribe a message, a subtle eulogy that resonated with the unspoken language of the shadows: "In the grand dance of machines and men, Father Stor Vuiller's final act has concluded. A life woven into the fabric of Providence, now resting in the silent embrace of eternity. Requiem in pace, Lector Stor, for the war you faced transcends the mortal coil. May your creations echo in the corridors of time." Vaelor's post concluded, the shadows whispering their tribute, "In memoriam, Father Stor Vuiller, your legacy endures. Requiem in pace."

The HYPERWARRIOR sat in silent meditation amid an old battlefield. The man had just finished creation of a mandala in honor of his wise guru, depicting the full breadth of his blessed life.

"Your teachings shall be ever-remembered, O guru. Owyn-Maitreya comes within our lifetimes. HAIL OWYN! HAIL THE MECHSSIAH!"

With those short words, Vardek-Arya cast a jade limb across the delicate sand tapestry and wiped it across the bloodied landscape.