See Me in Steel

Halt

Tatiana Octavia smiles the sun's smile, giving a thumbs-up alongside her brother, Vasily @Honourary

Ludvika Ludovar, writer of a play staring Ruben, read the letter curiously from her own beach side property. 

"That poor lad must bear such a burden upon his shoulders. I hope this enables him to able to find his peace," An old sorceress remarked as she heard rumors of this.

The missive would reach the attention of the wandering knight as she set out from what was once a home to her for a brief time. "Will there ever truly be an end to any conflict?" she would ask herself as she cast a final glance at the destruction war had already caused, before setting off to venture once more.

Calias was handed the missive by a handsome courier and then promptly handed it back. "What is this? You want me to comment on this? Don't you know blind men can't read?" He swung his walking stick in the general direction of the messenger a few times until he read it aloud. "Who the hell is Lorenz Gavaudin?"

A lone automaton stares blankly at the notice board with its head cocked to the side. "Strange meatbag customs..." the Baron would consider the document for a moment further before plodding along aimlessly.

Galahad Nuliivari reads the missive and thinks to himself: "If this 'Ruben' is this skilled with the pen, what could he do with a sword?"

Ælfrēd prepared to watch Ruben beat down the enemy (betrayer) and fake friend of the bull of middelan. He murmurs to Ruben words of insight as they await the happenings. "Beat him into a pulp untill he yells uncle."

Sir Ruben,

Your letter has found its way to me, and I must admit, it reeks of desperation rather than valor. To dredge up the ancient history of our forefathers and clothe it in the garb of "honor" does little to impress or intimidate. You accuse me of abandonment, yet it is you who seems eager to forgo reason and ration for the reckless pursuit of conflict. Although, if it is satisfaction through bloodshed you seek, I shall not deny you the opportunity to attempt, albeit vainly, to reclaim the vestige of honor your family has miserably lost. Let us meet in Portoregne.

Lorenz Gavaudin

Spoiler

((Sunday, 2/11 @ 12 PM EST))

Spoiler

UNCLE ‼️ SAYS MILENKO HOREN AS HE WATCHES ITDONTMATTA NON- GET READY TO GET UNC'D 

[!] The aimless wayfarer's treadings halted in brief, dismayed for their acquaintance..

Leyu looks at this and panned her gaze to the camera, flashing a double thumbs up! "Nice."

((im heavily medicated)

A figure dressed in ragged purple awakes with a startled expression, the gangrenous and sickly figure towering above him levied forward a small piece of parchment.

"It's for you, Traveller." His voice croaked and scratched, flehm and mucus welling up between every choked out word. 

Hans quickly grabbed a hold of the worn page, looking over it first with intrigue then with a sense of undying pride.

"My cousin? My cousin! That's my cousin!"

Johanes knows that he can do or say little to still his nephew's blade. He only hopes that the two men may resolve their conflict without the worst occurring. 

Old Philip Montalt gritted his teeth in anticipation, awaiting this exchange with a great smile.