FOUR CANONIST PRINCES ON MARRIAGE

Zaerie

John, at the end of his pilgrimage with Sybille, Cesar, and the many others, felt his eyes well with tears at the letter. The man bowed his head, refusing the smile that dared creep upon his face; as foul a man he was for marrying Lucia only as a guise, she was dead, now - and perhaps he could live happily.

Tired and horribly fatigued, he came home to his beloved at the end of the day, offering out a flier. 

"So ... what ist teur ring size, pepinillo?"

@teeylin

"Oh, for all that is holy..." Gwenyth reached to take the missive of many that had been placed on her desk that day. "Wait-" She called to the staff who had brought the missive in, "They did it!" She exclaimed! A hand slamming continuously on her desk and rattling through the Aquilae walls. The staff member, however, was not too pleased with the loud banging that rang through the small office. "Oh, mea darlings get tae love freely..."

"To love!"
Princess Ariadne called out as the missive was signed. She was only ten, though she understood the ideas of free love. To her, everybody deserved love in any form.

"To love!" Sybille would exclaim with her fellow canonist Princes with a wide smile upon her face. As she looked over her retinue she would speak lowly "Balian, home of the gays" she then chuckled as the missive was released.

"how will this effect mein underground marriage business" Artel shakes his head as he hands the letter to his old friends Wilford and Atticus @Hom @mothstheticwith a laugh

1 minute ago, AstriaS said:

"It's what Toni would have wanted." stated Tar-Caraneth Aryantë.

"YEAHHHHHHH!" Eriantiel of Númenost cheered.

Cesar II willingly and readily took up the task and willingness to sign this document. He has become older, his age was nearing the end of his middle aged years. There were many things which he wished to do but was unable to in order to keep up his image as a Canonist Prince. Nevertheless, his allies’ words and support gave him the newfound strength to do so. Cesar’s love will always be for Karyna. But he knew Hyspia could be something more, something more inclusive. It is something his Padre would have wanted. It is something his children would have wanted. Thus, he was content with signing this. Henceforth, Hyspia shall recognize all love amongst humans. 

Dimitri looked over the missive, having heard of the pilgrimage coming to Hyspia but he was too injured from a siege to go to greet them, “Ea’ve never seen why the church disliked same sex couples te begin with. Let people be people…” He muttered to himself before folding the missive and placing it in a pile with already read missives. He then took a mouthful of whiskey and leaned back in his chair, staring out over Hyspia from his office, thinking about how happy people would be if love could just be accepted.

A young recruit of the Balian Armada read over the missive when it was given, “I was there for that! I made a difference!” She then ran off to show her best friend Pebble. Her horse.

Edited by ElvenHuntress

"Let my people go." Said Numenatar, Tar-Caraneth's father, a self-admitted bisexual.

"This is what Father Tonito wanted." Spoke Lector Theodore Brae

"The Church never really acted against these people, so long as they didn't gloat and cause obscene scenes, such as with usual couples. Vy have drawn a light to an issue that was better left undisturbed, this will do more damage then good. Vy should have left it alone." remarked Rhys

2 minutes ago, Destructokeith said:

"how will this effect mein underground marriage business" Artel shakes his head as he hands the letter to his old friends Wilford and Atticus @Hom @mothstheticwith a laugh

Wilford shakes his head, eyes brimming with tears as he laughs at his friend’s joke. “I guess we’re no’ gonnae be able tae have ye officia’e th’ vow renewal.”

Somewhere in the Seven Skies, a once disgraced Alstreim sheds a tear. It had been years, and finally, it had been done. Hans von Alstreim leaned towards his mother, bowing his head into her shoulder. "Hope that ze future of humans can be happier than I was." He murmured. "A shame I did not live to see it changed."

Orion breathes a sigh of relief, knowing he and his husband can FINALLY hold hands in canonist nations. About damn time.

2 minutes ago, Destructokeith said:

Atticus Reinhold takes the missive from Artel with a shaking hand- Being handed the draft is one thing, but seeing it completed is another. At the comment he chuckles, but it’s slightly damp with tears he’s fending off once more. “I’m sorry- It looks like you’re going to go under.”