FOUR CANONIST PRINCES ON MARRIAGE

Zaerie

Juniper, though she never had thought twice about the opinion of the Canondom, reminisced her previous marriage. Even though it had failed, a short pang in her heart reminded her of the grief she felt after the death of Scrisa.

Nonetheless, she smiled for the friends she knew were finally allowed to declare their love publically. “Finally. Congratulations,” She mused aloud.

"I suppose now that they no longer need the pontiff's legitimacy to genocide the middelman, they can spit in the face of the canon laws." A 'Sigmar' muttered to himself as he read the declaration, tossing it into a fire shortly there after.

"Of course the half breeds endorse this.."
Claims Aldric Ludovar, a true Ludovarian Canonist. What's next, Dwarven Canonists! He thought to himself.

Adalfriede of Hexenwald got hold of a copy of the missive, wordlessly turning it over to her husband in the low lamplight of their shared sitting room. @BuilderBagel

Emilio read through the missive, putting it down before reading the final part and nearly having a heart attack, "IT MUST BE HEINRIKS FOOLS DAY, THIS CAN'T BE."

Shamil read the missive, and for a moment looked confused, before reading it again, and then once more, and then a final time.

"Cannonists do love to change how their faith is."

He then made his way back to the camp as he simply just shrugged "Alhumdillah, I keep firm to my Deen, Like a strong tree in a storm, not bending or breaking to the whims of Shaytan and ibless, Allah keep the Rashidun safe. Well... At least they won't show public indecency...I hope... Though at this rate, Cannonists may approve of such soon.. Eh, Not my problem."

----------------

Somewhere there is a Musin of Iman Rashidun speaking to a group of Musin in the mountains

"BY ALLAH, you may see the Kuffar change their own book, Varily how they behave is that of Shaytan! YA MUSIN MUJAHIDEEN! Beware first they legalize SAME GENDER MARRIAGE! NEXT THEY WILL LEGALIZE STEALING OF CHEESE! Prepare to Defend the Mountain for jihad! for soon they will swarm like the lustful demons that they are!"

1nKePbCm1wrEXYvIKg6BlIrhhSLhBOoA2VnWdohnF2qCMkXeuKjfN92Mz6DzPTJkITH4YFx23i7THglQLjV4USQnwlr8-GcP-ssffzUbiTt-Q8sebrjs9jsh6dBuAWbjp9hHCc7dBBtfehOKbERC3v0

The young Prince of Alstion, Charles Reman, sat in his chamber thinking about what such a change meant for the canonist society. The boy had no clue what to think, he still had so much to learn...

From somewhere beyond death, the spirit of a Dame of Hanseti-Ruska's eyes shed a spectral tear, the first since her dearest Jennifer passed over a century ago.

Her daughter meanwhile, in seeing the letter, took a folder labeled 'Twenty-seven step plan to destroy the devil worshiping homophobes of Canonism' and decided it might not be necessary anymore.

Viktor Ludovar's eyes widened as he read the missive, instinctively making the sign of the cross in accordance of Canonism upon him as he did so. 

Challenging against the Pontiff and straying from the transcripts risks being labeled as a heretic. And it appears that a precarious line is being walked upon in this missive. Though I must state that Horen was bestowed a wife, not a husband. As Artcile I, Chapter II, Book IV, 'the purpose of matrimony is the holy union of a man and a woman, modeling Ex. Horen and St. Julia.'

Regardless, I offer prayers for these nations, hoping that divine guidance may illuminate their path once more. And I pray towards the Pontiff to stay strong and true to our ancient texts.

The Wanderer looked up to the Mountain upon which he continued his steadfast Prayer. His journey was halted however, by a man shouting at the corner for the latest article. In interest, he took to it... and by the words he saw the Surrending of an Uprising and the Fall of Canondom. He wept for the world, yet the world did not care for his pained tears. He had long since rejected the foundations of the Church as corrupted, though perhaps, the hearts of men could no longer be redeemed. The Wanderer left the article behind and retreated back up onto the mountain, more determined in his prayer more than anything. 

Father Davide, from his office in Hyspia, pens a letter to his good friend Rigoberto. @Publius

"My vocation, demanding the soundest of minds and purest of hearts, has forced me to turn away from the girl I have loved since I was a boy. If in the pursuit of duty my heart cannot be wholly repaired, the pain can at least be assuaged to see a common kinship forming again among the Canonist realms. War and the hatred it brought has scarred the Midlands, yet from the ashes there seems to be a consensus forming that a humanity that loves is better than one that does not. I pray to God that I may have some small part to play, so that my choice to deny myself of that greatest good of life was not a choice I made in vain."

55 minutes ago, Lapidary said:

Somewhere in the Seven Skies, a once disgraced Alstreim sheds a tear. It had been years, and finally, it had been done. Hans von Alstreim leaned towards his mother, bowing his head into her shoulder. "Hope that ze future of humans can be happier than I was." He murmured. "A shame I did not live to see it changed."

Orion breathes a sigh of relief, knowing he and his husband can FINALLY hold hands in canonist nations. About damn time.

The young woman with dark, long black tresses smiled softly as Nikita Von Alstreim spoke, her words drifting like whispers in the seven skies. "But you have helped contribute to such a hopeful better place that the seven winds can only blow, and we can only hope the flock follows," she said, her hand gently lifting to cradle his head.

Spoiler

image.png?ex=65e51f14&is=65d2aa14&hm=ce6

Renilde keeps an eye out for bigots on the main streets of Petra.