THE BALL OF BLEEDING HEART

libertyybelle

Eg5RP_jW5vptjSUWHUFp91gXUm8Op5I-mG4fyc6iBJLSNLRajU9pbcC0be8hvb7h9nmUc927-oyPk0XVwh63cAUyWZQCDYdAnil4kAbRmlxwIPvru8fB6yNV9b8oIwTD_EG3j2kwbvV-G3p0EWdDmGM

THE BALL OF BLEEDING HEART

-x-

rEN8bkfTmdDR1jWa7PRkj8yK-TDPOzy8EP189UFzgnvKkNCslUyBDQwoYzoKXM8Ecz7YfDgzBc2pamtY5QJAc392zohm0o9yM2DIvLCge07zY12mVYSPpuupm8BkZxHrXPf-RZATCScYn1_GYnBPt5o

Penned by

THE DUCHY OF VIDAUS

[6] I Joma ag Umund, 518 E.S.

P2I8jIFYnDAwHbHLdlV5n0T-Jgf5qVx7PcW9Jf_YsobsvAPfHXKQxvQucfZKrrjOObBVnaeirMr0Wlu__kwubtRDmM15fKi-LR6xBfMtKMTnZ9hk23e4dhDh9vElcm0TpVImse778TV15f7rwiApa8Q

It is with great pleasure and appreciation that we extend to you an invitation to a grand event in honor of the soldiers who protected the Duchy of Vidaus against the heretical raiders which threatened our lands. Along with the Haeseni people, this event shall also be in honor of Saint Juliya, the patron saint of love and marriage. This event will take place within the confines of the Duchy of Vidaus, nestled within the large walls of the Morteskvan Castle.

As we gather to celebrate the timeless virtues of love and commitment, we invite you to join us in revelry and merriment. The ball promises to be an evening filled with treats, music and dancing beneath the shimmering glow of chandeliers. Engaging games and entertainment will be included within the celebration, appealing to all wallflowers and party goers who are in attendance. 

The play Lorena’s Lament will also be taking place once party goers are settle into seats, the troupe working tirelessly to perform for the denizens of Valdev.

In honor of Saint Juliya, renowned for her devotion to fostering bonds of affection and unity, we have prepared a feast fit for royalty. Indulge your senses with an array of delectable treats, including an abundance of candy and sweets that are sure to delight everyone who arrives.

Attending this ball offers a splendid opportunity to forge new connections, strengthen existing bonds, and revel in the joy of camaraderie. We eagerly anticipate the pleasure of your company as we pay homage to Saint Juliya and celebrate the enduring power of love. Please RSVP at your earliest convenience to ensure your place among esteemed guests.

May love and happiness fill your hearts as we come together in fellowship and celebration.

cd5fRvNZAQsGr6lfaJ_H6JPI4nxM2ZFVOfJWHiSL-2PhEV8bcbMTfgedgEZ1SIfdE89EvUWlcZ_aWGgiPPhUPVWuJJf8BuXdPxnxsPlEovVBQ1fo8Am98JHC5YKLTg7TBcTODOATXvzcoBysZC3LcaQ

I8CUfqxGlK2-X85bX_QRvNj8V5uHeT0l_E2ucYWt_9cVDv2Wf1H6qHpI_w1mAbdXZ3rtP3n2hSgr2kEGuVvoBQFKfd8XmwOgx3a0B3eqXHrdVnp7Zbs2gp_tGH0-H7JucKss3Ez7F1BH-t66W1dlIPY

Spoiler

OOC:

Date: 2/23

Time: 5pm EST - Play at 5:30 EST

Bēowulf combed his beard for the occasion.

Achillius Aurelian d'Arkent plans to be there, answering his RSVP

Edited by ErikAzog

A dreary toddler was prepared for the festivities against her own will, maids seeking out suitable attire for the child at the behest--or orders of her elder sisters. Her pudgy little hands outstretched towards the corner of her nursery as she awaited the next round of costuming, hoping one of the shadowy figures huddled there might rescue her from this plight. Alas, they only continued in their wailing. Useless.

Viktor Ludovar gives a simple nod as he read the missive
"Interesting.. very interesting."

Klara Ludovar applauded her hands together as she brought the missive to her husband, "How splindid! Otto, we must attend!"

@Dogged

Within the stoney walls of CASTLE MORTESKVAN, the Ruthern heiress would smirk a greedy smile as she witnessed her young sister ordering the servantry about, ensuring the upcoming festivities were up to her own standard. "We must scrub the walls clean. . .we will have guests soon enough!" TATIYANA proclaimed. 

"How lovely!" Aveline chimes, excited to perform as Lorena! She quickly writes an RSVP! 

Dear Host, 

I would be most honored to attend the ball! Lest the world be turned upside down, I shall be there! 

Much love and excitement, 

Lady Aveline Kazimira Kortrevich

Amari screamed as the missive reached their door, ripping it from the hands of her fathers and hurriedly wrote an RSVP back, specifically to Svetlana because she didn't know how any of this worked. "EA GET TO WEAR THE DRESS SHE GOT ME!"

Verdier meanwhile simply went over the script, excited to perform now that a time and place had been scheduled for Lorena's Lament.

Esmeray Luceran read over the missive with a soft smile, "It's been ages since the kingdom has held a proper ball; this shall be a grand event!" With haste, she fetched a parchment and began writing her RSVP.

Dear Host,

I am delighted to accept the gracious invitation to attend the Ball of Bleeding Heart. I am thrilled for Lorena's Lament to be hosted within Castle Morteskvan. I look forward to an enchanting evening of elegance and celebration.

Signed Graciously,

Esmeray Luceran

Lord Yrmshik Fiyem takes a single look at the missive in his mailbox, instantly deciding to go on a hunt so he won’t be there when his daughter finds the paper