QUINTUM AUREA BULLA APOSTOLICUS

"LORD SOUP ist innocent . . . the church geezers art the evil ones," rattled an ancient Necrolyte, shaking her fist in a fit of rage. 

“Caius Primvs chose a fitting name.” The Bastard of Druzstra uttered before he kneeled for a night of deep prayer.

Father Nikolaus signed the lorraine and offered a prayer for the High Pontiff, "O God, Shepherd and King of all the faithful, graciously look down upon Thy servant Caius whom Thou hast been pleased to appoint pastor over Thy Church: grant, we beseech Thee, that by both word and example he may edify those who over whom he is set, and together with the flock committed to his care, may attain eternal life. Amen."

"Tha's good 'nd all, but wat about th' kabbages?" pondered Saint Arijoutsi of Kabestan from his resting place below the earth.

The Queen of Haense continues her daily prayer, determined to rid her beloved nation of any lingering Shadowspawn.

Marooned upon an island with an Adunian Queen and his compatriots, Oijin felt the spirit of friendship even so far away from home. That everything would be okay while he was gone fulfilling the spirit of Nafis by merc'ing his way to get enough funds for his own war.

"At least I got stilt striders,"

Spoiler

Tonito makes the serene face from Heaven, happy an Adunian took his place at last in the Archdiocese of Artorus. 

"Good for you." A terrible lord commented, absorbed in its next, brewing scheme; a smile would be upon its face, if it could do such a thing. It knew what came and looked forward to such travesties. 

"More human re- religious blabber. Now please leave me be. I- I don't worship your god... if they even do anything besides s- sitting all day." Norido strokes his bandenna and attempts to rest, while having trouble doing so.

"GOD has bestowed the duty of being his Vicar upon the right one. May GOD protect Caius Primus." Edmund Amadeus stated before returning back into prayer for the preservation of the Church.

A certain gay Haverlock, Daniel, frowned at the idea he could still not marry his beloved. Surely this could change someday, if people were not so close-minded.