Rainë Academy - Only Accepting Students

Raine Academy

::OOC::
MC Name: edronos
Have you ever had a character with magic?: No.
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes.

::IC::
Name: Ashhad Al-Mubarak
Race: Human
What would you like to learn?: Hereat, I should like to learn the concepts and applications of magic, as well as alchemy. Of all lofty branches of sorcery, I find enchantments and that which is arcane most curious.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: The classes wherein I feel I shall fit are that of the Mage and of the Scholar, for in these two combined I believe all erudition is cradled.

Professors

The letter is deliver to the raine academy with a white raven wrapped with a band. As you open the letter it would be apparent the letters glow in a vibrant pink with beautiful calligraphy.

MC Name: Hydra98

Did you ever have an MA?: A while back on my old character

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes

Name: Khel’laurir

Race: Mali’’aheral

What would you like to teach?: I would like to teach Alteration(telekinesis + Alteration) and Illusion(illusion + Cognatsim) magic as I have a mastery over the two different archetypes of void magic.

How often are you able to teach?: I have much more free time than I know what to do with. ((I play atleast an hour everyday with some exceptions))

What are your skills?: Aside from my mastery of magic there is not much else as it consumes most of my time.

What are your strengths?: My greatest strength is my logic which allows me to remain calm at all times with ease. I find myself to be quick witted and as perceptive as a hawk.

What makes you qualified to teach?: I have not had any formal training in teaching aspiring mages but it is my turn to help this younger generation become more aware of the arcane arts.

I would also like to note I am a member in the vigils so if an exception could made made it would be grand

((Hot damn is this taking off or what? Looks like I have a ton of new Scholar students.))

((I just wanted to ask if we could make a student list that was organized into the various classes that they will be taking. I can do it myself if I have permission.))

((Hot damn is this taking off or what? Looks like I have a ton of new Scholar students.))

((I just wanted to ask if we could make a student list that was organized into the various classes that they will be taking. I can do it myself if I have permission.))

((Let me get on that. .-.

MC Name: RetsuWolf
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Nope.
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yep.

Name: Alugor Seregon
Race: Elf
What would you like to learn?: Illusion and Electromancy.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage classes.

MC Name: Lordbobby123
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Yes
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes
Name: Sharr Irongut
Race: Dwarf
What would you like to learn?: Smithing mostly
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Giant Monster-hunting, Dwarven Blacksmithing Studies, Lancing Combat, Geomancy and Rune Studies

A letter finds its way into the hands of an aspiring young mali'aheral student, quite busy in her studies. After a few hours of studying further, the young elf begins to fill out the note and sends it away

MC Name: TheRealKiru

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Not in this server, no.

Name: Lassiel Shayaian

Race: High Elf

What would you like to learn?: To see and learn more about the magic in our world while studying in other classes that could open doors to finding other interests and surviving in the realm we call home. 

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?:  A mixture of Mage and Scholar classes.

MC Name: edronos

Have you ever had a character with magic?: No.

Name: Ashhad Al-Mubarak

What would you like to learn?: Hereat, I should like to learn the concepts and applications of magic, as well as alchemy. Of all lofty branches of sorcery, I find enchantments and that which is arcane most curious.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: The classes wherein I feel I shall fit are that of the Mage and of the Scholar, for in these two combined I believe all erudition is cradled.

Professors

The letter is deliver to the raine academy with a white raven wrapped with a band. As you open the letter it would be apparent the letters glow in a vibrant pink with beautiful calligraphy.

MC Name: Hydra98

Did you ever have an MA?: A while back on my old character

Are you aware the rules of Magic?: Yes

Name: Khel’laurir

Race: Mali’’aheral

What would you like to teach?: I would like to teach Alteration(telekinesis + Alteration) and Illusion(illusion + Cognatsim) magic as I have a mastery over the two different archetypes of void magic.

How often are you able to teach?: I have much more free time than I know what to do with. ((I play atleast an hour everyday with some exceptions))

What are your skills?: Aside from my mastery of magic there is not much else as it consumes most of my time.

What are your strengths?: My greatest strength is my logic which allows me to remain calm at all times with ease. I find myself to be quick witted and as perceptive as a hawk.

What makes you qualified to teach?: I have not had any formal training in teaching aspiring mages but it is my turn to help this younger generation become more aware of the arcane arts.

I would also like to note I am a member in the vigils so if an exception could made made it would be grand

MC Name: RetsuWolf

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yep.

Name: Alugor Seregon

Race: Elf

What would you like to learn?: Illusion and Electromancy.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage classes.

CmUjvv7l.png

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

Head Master of Rainë Academy

Icerit stands in front of the academy and rubs his chin.

Crossbow in hand he watches the gate for a short moment before muttering. "Niet make animal, is niet good." he nods. As people pass him on the road a few glaring because of the loaded crossbow he sighs and turns away, but not before yelling. "If see animal, Icerit will burn down."

A bird flies over the trees heading for the Raine Academy, when it gets to its destination it would have dropped a small letter of hard but light paper at the Raine Academy's doors.

MC Name: SureLockHomes
Did you ever have a character with magic?: Nope this one (I hope) will learn the ways.
Are you aware the rules of Magic:
Yes I have and partly understand them.

Name: Charllote Golding
What would you like to learn?: All things Alchemist.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: I am wanting to enroll in the
Alchemy Class.

(OOC) (Just as a reminder, I will still be away for eight more days from now. But when I get back I am going to be VERY active, I'm talking 5 hours per day.)

Dared Starbreaker sheds a single tear, for only two people have signed up for his class, both of them his former workers. Oh what a day it is.

MC Name: grouchybadger.

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) lawrencemillington.

Name: Trugz.
Race: Gobbo.
What would you like to learn?: Trugz juzt wuntz tuuh be zmurter.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: 
Alchemy und engineering.

MC Name: Jax973
Did you ever have a character with magic?: The character I am applying with has magic, as well as past characters.
Are you aware the rules of Magic:  Of course

Name: Arayon Drakon
Race: (Snow) Elf
What would you like to learn?:  Rune Studies, Conjuration, as well as Alchemy.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage and Scholar classes.

*A small note is also attached.

I am a master of the arts of Hydromacy, Aeromancy, and Electromancy

A bird flies over the trees heading for the Raine Academy, when it gets to its destination it would have dropped a small letter of hard but light paper at the Raine Academy's doors.

MC Name: SureLockHomes

Did you ever have a character with magic?: Nope this one (I hope) will learn the ways.

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes I have and partly understand them.

Name: Charllote Golding

What would you like to learn?: All things Alchemist.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: I am wanting to enroll in the Alchemy Class.

(OOC) (Just as a reminder, I will still be away for eight more days from now. But when I get back I am going to be VERY active, I'm talking 5 hours per day.)

MC Name: grouchybadger.

Skype: (You can PM this to us if you wish) lawrencemillington.

Name: Trugz.

Race: Gobbo.

What would you like to learn?: Trugz juzt wuntz tuuh be zmurter.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Alchemy und engineering.

MC Name: Jax973

Did you ever have a character with magic?: The character I am applying with has magic, as well as past characters.

Are you aware the rules of Magic:  Of course

Name: Arayon Drakon

Race: (Snow) Elf

What would you like to learn?:  Rune Studies, Conjuration, as well as Alchemy.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Mage and Scholar classes.

*A small note is also attached.

I am a master of the arts of Hydromacy, Aeromancy, and Electromancy

MC Name: MarioMixer

Did you ever have a character with magic?: I have never, Mainly due to the underdeveloped idea in aegis etc with many people having it out of the blue with no such RP involved. *Cough* Aokavery *cough*

Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes I am.

Name: Aveaan Mantisuku

What would you like to learn?: Medicinal Magic, first aid,

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Medicinal Magic, First aid

CmUjvv7l.png

"Congratulations, it is my pleasure to confirm your admission to the Rainë Academy. This is an opportunity to join one of the most outstanding student bodies has been made in recognition of your academic and personal achievements. I and the other members of the Council know that you would be a valued member of the Rainë Academy community both in and out of the classroom. On behalf of all of us who had the pleasure of reviewing your application, we hope your next steps lead to Rainë Academy. Additional information including class schedules and orientation and will follow in the coming elven days, as we further construction on the Academy building.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a word to the myself or any member of the Council, and we will respond as we are able."

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku

Edited by Zer0

MC Name: MarioMixer
Did you ever have a character with magic?: I have never, Mainly due to the underdeveloped idea in aegis etc with many people having it out of the blue with no such RP involved. *Cough* Aokavery *cough*
Are you aware the rules of Magic: Yes I am.

Name: Aveaan Mantisuku
What would you like to learn?: Medicinal Magic, first aid,
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: Medicinal Magic, First aid

MC Name: TapeSauce
Did you ever have a character with magic?: No. I think this would be an enjoyable way of getting into it though.
Are you aware the rules of Magic:  Yes. I've been reading a lot regarding it lately. 

Name:
Haroan.
Race: Adunian. Please do not hold this against me.
What would you like to learn?: I want to learn Arcane Evocation and Shielding.
Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: I was lead to believe that there is an entire class devoted to Arcane Evocation and Shielding. I'm enrolling in such because this magic intrigues me.

MC Name: TapeSauce

Did you ever have a character with magic?: No. I think this would be an enjoyable way of getting into it though.

Are you aware the rules of Magic:  Yes. I've been reading a lot regarding it lately. 

Name: Haroan.

Race: Adunian. Please do not hold this against me.

What would you like to learn?: I want to learn Arcane Evocation and Shielding.

Which Class(es) are you enrolling for?: I was lead to believe that there is an entire class devoted to Arcane Evocation and Shielding. I'm enrolling in such because this magic intrigues me.

CmUjvv7l.png

Sincerely,

Ramza Mantisuku