[Playable] Fjarriauga - The Deadly Frost Witches (Remastered Lore)

Urahra

But what about Tyler?

no. that was a bad meme.

*mumbles something about ending the next person who asks a question without reading the whole thing*

no. that was a bad meme.

*mumbles something about ending the next person who asks a question without reading the whole thing*

Meguzara only tolerates dank ass memes.

I love this so much.

Meguzara only tolerates dank ass memes.

you got me.

Although I don't see much changed from the last time I read this lore, I do see the removal and clarification of some points, which is great. This is a great lore! Keep up the fun RP :D

Where's the part about removing the curse and why is it being re-written to another post?

Where's the part about removing the curse and why is it being re-written to another post?

That was removed and is one of the things being proposed. The curse being unremovable was part of the original lore, the part where it could be was an addition by Cappy.

I like that it cannot be removed. It makes the RP matter and carry real consequences. The curse should be a life changing event, not an illness that you get over. I like my character grappling with her previously held morals while killing men for the sake of consuming them. Trying to feel like not a monster even though she is.

I mean, that is my novice frostie opinion. I'm no authority on what should and shouldn't be :P

I like that it cannot be removed. It makes the RP matter and carry real consequences. The curse should be a life changing event, not an illness that you get over. I like my character grappling with her previously held morals while killing men for the sake of consuming them. Trying to feel like not a monster even though she is.

I mean, that is my novice frostie opinion. I'm no authority on what should and shouldn't be :P

fight me irl

Although I don't see much changed from the last time I read this lore, I do see the removal and clarification of some points, which is great. This is a great lore! Keep up the fun RP :D

Thank you! My intent was to make it closer to the original lore. A lot of changes happened in the 3+ years that the lore has been around.

The changes and tweaks done to the Frostie lore look excellent.

+1