VE MORRIVI PRIKAZ | THE SPRING PALACE

shay

VE MORRIVI PRIKAZ

THE SPRING PALACE

WFKQVXeDEVxM_gf2cnITyCcRnr2PtsLt9_dQvv2R_tInNSoIOK-DFy5c72y7iy-YIQ9_Tnt-WZB14P4_QkTzldUfI5bZVy2LY-u6jx80f6VwxIMKFkgFarwB05HMCPRVkyJGi1Gr

KRUSAE ZWY KONGZEM

Issued by the

THE CROWN

On this 4th day of Tov ag Yermey of 434 ES

Va ve Edlervik

Through many winters did the Nikirala Prikaz stand. The jewel of the capital, its grand presence looming over the Karosgrad square. However as time affects us all, its toll was evident on the structure of the Haeseni staple. Although our people and our nation remain strong, the integrity of the Winter Palace did struggle.

Thus, when we were afforded the weight of the crown, it was our royal duty to supply the Haeseni peoples with a new jewel, one to withstand the test of time. A years-long  architectural process came to fruition. With winter, so follows the spring. It was therefore deemed appropriate to dub the newly renovated station of the royal line of Barbanov-Bihar:

Ve Morrivi Prikaz | The Spring Palace

VEcKTDTgIlwnYhNWPmCqwJPNMf5832jp8kI8qMhTE2RH-Es-B3EUl2TgkthF7KJWGKmsfnSDBJPrQUi6Uypa1nYLx0XBxIfJ8Bf_VbsKUila15UqXaNHM7LCPpITTvq68aPH9nh89j4oygQ65-xDoOs

Spoiler

I’ll keep this short, anyone who saw me during the process of the building of our new palace knows how schizo it made me (literally, that was our warp name). I think this is the fourth? Iteration of a palace that I’ve built. Idek anymore, doesn’t matter. What does matter is thanks to those who helped me speed along the end of this and ACTUALLY get this palace in. Without all of you I’m sure that this build would still be plaguing my schizo ass. Anyways, big thanks -- if you helped with something and I forgot to tag you, I have the attention span of a goldfish so don’t be offended, but i appreciate you just as much ..

@sarahbarah @DahStalker @Mio( @mkLouis @kaylaa @indiana105 for moral support ) @PerfectlyPeachy @GMRO

BH7l38-x87bzMaWkE8wcCuCa_XnD4Lwos-2-16GCR9hV6u8s-U23zBELJMsOwWKQ0_YE72xFYlNpB5TZerrdst2UqWf2gszF5I_j-Wpm1c2BayWefDzuDyeilVfqKEdh7hEW_WDREH0tYARmHlpVs5U

IV JOVEO MANN,

HER ROYAL MAJESTY, Amadea of Susa, Queen Consort of Hanseti and Ruska, Princess Consort of Bihar, Dules, Lahy, Muldav, Solvesborg, Slesvik and Ulgaard, Duchess Consort of Carnatia and Vanaheim, Margravine Consort of Korstadt, Rothswald and Vasiland, Countess Consort of Alban, Alimar, Baranya, Graiswald, Karikhov, Karovia, Kaunas, Kavat, Kovachgrad, Kvasz, Markev, Nenzing, Torun, and Toruv, Viscountess Consort of Varna, Baroness Consort of Esenstadt, Kraken’s Watch, Kralta, Krepost, Lorentz, Rytsburg, Thurant, Venzia and Astfield, Lady of the Westfolk, Protector of the Highlanders, etcetera.

kaDgh42nmyxGXRDD8lCVrmgxdnwB1lVHGref026S6_SQGovVzrwPuxy4xX4okPmRvyMxNHeFBXnRWaf9p6hxBoKXGQ5YY5Xc1LUQvyseRLkJzy364TMWxcW6_rZiVJxZgvOskzNK=s0

"The Koenas looks towards the future, and so do we may we not forget!" While looking at the Palace the Colborn Patriarch enters the halls with childish curiousity, for the old return to youth differently - he was the curious sort. "Let us explore and see what the new halls and rooms have brought to us, let us view the art and beauty." He motioned his fellow family to come with him. @Seuss@Twandhi@Cepheid@Exolaltyl0305@Limo_man@Draketonicetc