Marry Mi Tio!

jj3-xgt8C-kCw3PZA4Urkn-VdKTFBS2DJTVQKm06Eepn-K8Vbhz4M9H8_XaSNn5KGaKu7BVcEEumHyh5vkygExAs_8efEkR5pnZ5E8GRm3_5g16ruX4GKOZHzR4tyfOnPoFlzKhRkG-NfYPosG7WKag

_FSU8jp5m1G3cCtLymypp_bLu_BRzj1Lx3SgWEisCrsS8g2eThhSUbeIV2F3CalaO0tyeSKMwX9PghVmUv2no7QOFc69hpo4McKl7rCsYD7hjscrqykAvo-i8nzJy3N3TmNh5yBEpsqx67P0CzxaBnA

[!] Above was a very primitive rendering of the Childs Tio

jj3-xgt8C-kCw3PZA4Urkn-VdKTFBS2DJTVQKm06Eepn-K8Vbhz4M9H8_XaSNn5KGaKu7BVcEEumHyh5vkygExAs_8efEkR5pnZ5E8GRm3_5g16ruX4GKOZHzR4tyfOnPoFlzKhRkG-NfYPosG7WKag

Hola, it is with a very heavy heart I am forced to write this missive. I am at a loss. Mi tio Casimir is such a lonely old man, and it is simply pitiful to see him grow closer and closer to the age of fourty without a wife by his side. Thus, as his FAVORITE sobrino, it is mi duty to find him a bueno Senora! With that, let mi tell tu about mi tio!

His name is Casimir Marius Vilac

He is the patriarch of House Vilac, and the Baron of Valio in Balian

He is childless, and maidenless.

I am non good judge of looks, but I suppose he is average?

He is very very VERY loyal!

He has a bit of a bum leg from a past battle.

Any and all inquiry's should send a letter to yours truely,

Ezren Kervallen, Best Sobrino

Spoiler

Username: Sapphirepool

A letter arrived for Ezren. 

"Dear Ezren, I have a lovely niece who is currently unwed. A wonderful daughter of House von Augusten, a county in Aaun called Hohengarten. I can try to set something up between them if you'd like, contact me about it if you'd like to have them meet and I will talk to her about such an occassion.

Sincerely, 

Marlena d'Arkent"

Callista looked at her sons missive. Amused at all the attempts to find her brother a wife. 

Casimir Vilac, the tio in question, looked over the missive, a small laugh escaped his mouth "Oh Ezren." he muttered under his breath

"Can't believe she wants to marry her uncle!" Billy cries "That's some oren shit!"

39 minutes ago, _pr0fit said:

"Can't believe she wants to marry her uncle!" Billy cries "That's some oren shit!"

Spoiler

I feel like something may have been missread here...

"Ew, a Balianite." Noted Eredin Glennmaer, deciding his sister was not a that lost case, just yet. "Almost considered introducing Alys to him... but alas."

A Musin roared with laughter as he read this “The curse of humans sure seem like a lack of maidens. Short lifespan my tail.” He said through his laughter

August Vilac chuckled at the letter in hand, "Cas... We canniet let vy remain maidenless, Ea hope the lad's efforts prove successful." He then moved to hang the letter on his wall, forever his treasure.

"A fine suitor indeed, hopefuly he can find a maiden to his troubles." Said Constantine reflecting on the black sheep line of his family.

"We must introduce him to Bertha Potte." Sir Peter proposes the idea to Edward Galbraith and his Vilac relatives.

@chaotikal @Evrocentrik @𝖂𝖆𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖓

11 hours ago, MRCHENN said:

"We must introduce him to Bertha Potte." Sir Peter proposes the idea to Edward Galbraith and his Vilac relatives.

image0.jpg

Edward Aurelius pens a missive to the Princess of love and beauty herself. As he waited he longingly gazed at the portrait of her upon his farmhouse wall.

@XOCO

13 hours ago, 𝖂𝖆𝖌𝖜𝖆𝖓 said:

image0.jpg

Edward Aurelius pens a missive to the Princess of love and beauty herself. As he waited he longingly gazed at the portrait of her upon his farmhouse wall.

@XOCO

The famed Rivian Princess of Love and Beauty Bertha Potte would study the missive carefully, in addition to the letter penned to her by her Galbraith patron. Though the beau herself was older than the Vilac, she did not mind the carnal appeals of a fresher, younger man. Indeed, her last lover had already ascended to the seven skies a year ago, and so the prospect of new love was positively tantalizing

"Let it be known! Oi, Berffa Potte answer the call o' romance from this Balianoite fellah!" She declares, clutching the missive tight against her buxom figure.